Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
41 - 60 (of 2899) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I have an unidentified viral infection, and I'm hoping that someone here can shed some light on my situation for me. It all star...
15 answers |
I have diabetes type 2 if that matters and I have an infection on my hands and fingers, it looks like herpetic withlow but the blood test...
4 answers |
I know it's not a disease per se, but is contagious. I have been battling bugs originally thought to be lice, but I've found them and g...
2 answers |
As I was cleaning a messy table left by my friends, I was moving all the peanut crumbs into the garbage using my hand. Am I at risk of co...
3 answers |
Had vaginal and oral sex about 30 days ago. Within 24hrs I developed a mild burn/irritation in my urethra and head of penis. I have no v...
2 answers | 4 comments |
For two years now Ive had a itchy, burning, red scrotum... this all started the day after having sex with my current girlfriend. I didnt ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, thanks for looking at my question. To start I am a 29 year old male who used to be in great shape and active with no complaints. O...
6 answers | 4 comments |
How does one get to the RIGHT doctor for an undiagnosed systemic fungal infection? I have a working Immune System and no other illness an...
23 answers | 6 comments |
Getting upper respiratory infections 24/7, solid mucus, taking 6-7 antibiotic courses during year. Taking sinus allergy tab, low on IgM,l...
131 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, I come from China. In our country, the Hep C is common and I come from a small town where Hep C isn't paid attention. I pierce my ear...
4 answers | 5 comments |
Story short I have been suffering from a viginal discharge at the age of 14 if I can remember n I'm 24 is there anything I can do to trea...
1 answer |
I am in Vietnam and recently got a blood test to make sure my liver is ok. The good news is that it is, the bad news is that I am a hypoc...
hello, everyone. Im going straight to the matter. Like two weeks ago, me and my boyfriend had sex, I gave him oral and he was, lets say, ...
4 answers |
Hello, I purchased a pair of gently used sandels which ultimately gave me cut that is very deep in my toe. Should I be concerned about c...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Doc. my past x-ray PA result for the past 3 years (May 2006 ) was " pulmonary koch's infection, right upper lobe" and my doctor gave m...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone. My problem started about a year ago with a flu-like illness. Most symptoms passed but what remains essentially are var...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I think that I have some sort of a persistent infection that needs to be identified because I seem to be stuck in a loop of getting sick ...
2 answers |
Hi guys, I was walking and a person I knew has mono coughed in my direction. I was around 5 feet away and immediately held by breath s...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I have a problem that I cant seem to find a solution for so decided to see if i could find some help on this forum. For t...
3 answers |
Ive been having protected sex with my gf for 6 months and like a month ago while showering after sex i noticed dark red bumps on the bott...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources