Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other
41 - 60 (of 2877) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I NEED A SOLUTION . I will list my symptoms. what action I have taken . and my stats Symptoms - crawling sensation - itching - ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was recently diagnosed with reactivated ebv about a week ago. I currently have ebv and am really suffering from huge fatigue, aches, he...
Hello everyone. in July 2014, I had a protected anal sexual encounter with a woman. The condom did not break / fall off, etc. after the e...
29 answers | 2 comments |
What happens if raw meat comes in contact with an open cut? Will the raw meat infect the wound?
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi, I was at an event/concert and people were throwing their liquids into the air/onto others. Since the drinks touched by eyes, e...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, Thanks for the help. I am receiving rabies post exposure vaccination for an incident that took place outside of the US...
1 answer |
Hey guys im 19 years old and ive been suffering from this super scabie disease. it started about 3 or 4 years ago i was out with a friend...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I'm really scared that maybe I might have an infection, because I have diarrhea and all that, sometimes I begin to sweat for no reason,...
2 answers | 1 comment |
good evening guys. im really scared i may have sepsis or an infection. i feel wierd, my body feels cool but i begin to sweat just a littl...
2 answers |
1296191 tn?1280703473
I have a bunch of questions about fevers: 1) What is the highest fever someone can have before suffering severe brain damage? 2) Is...
11 answers |
Hi, for the past 3 months I have experienced very mild tingling in my right nostril, and sometimes in my right hand. I did an MRI and one...
2 answers |
Hi, I recently went for a quick swim in a pool at a hotel in the states. I was in for maybe a minute until I noticed a no swimming sig...
1 answer |
539694 tn?1434569547
I am including this in a couple of forums for the sake of coverage. Over the past 6 months I haven't gone more than a couple of days with...
1 answer |
My father met with an accident 10 days ago, he is diabetic. Initial condition : left leg open injury below knee part having fracture , p...
1 answer |
I have Recurrent bacterial vaginosis (Gardnerella) for 15 years and tried different treatments (metronidazole, boric acid, probiotics, ap...
1 answer |
In 2012 I had a very brief unprotected sexual encounter (5-10) seconds. About a week in a half later I begin to feel a tingling feeling a...
5 answers |
I've been having a huge number of health problems for about a year now. It started suddenly with stabbing right-sided abdominal pain and ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 29 year old female around 19years ago I had slipped capital femoral around 6 months ago the same pain started to occur I went for...
1 answer |
Lived in o home for three years and was put on life support (unresponsive on vent for 17 days) intubated 20 times THIS YEAR hospitalize...
5 answers |
Starting yesterday, I came down with some bad symptoms, which include fever, chills, body aches, headache (especially around eyes and for...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources