Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
41 - 60 (of 2913) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi..my mother was having mild fever, burning sensation(type of irritation,no rash)of skin on face, palms and feet, and little tiredness f...
3 answers | 2 comments |
In Feb. I went from being a very active person to doing absolutely nothing but getting out of bed and sitting on the couch all day due ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had a hook up with a random girl and then a few days later I had a itchy spot on the side of my penis. A few days after that I got the...
1 answer |
I was given levofloxacin and muprocin for what was told a skin infection in my nostril and left ear. I had seen a hard white ridge of ski...
1 answer |
i am 39 years old femal had dengue diagnised on 27th may after 3 ding ays of high fever and plate count was 1.4 lac but discharged from h...
On May 28 I injected my left felt with 1ml of testosterone enanthate. Over the course of a few days it got hard and a bit painful and hot...
1 answer |
It started developing an itch at the back of my neck a couple of months ago. It started out like a pimple so I didn't paid too much atten...
1 answer |
Yesterday I ate this sort of cold piece of KFC chicken, and I started to get a little nauseous after that, then I went out and ate some s...
1 answer |
What kind of bacterial infection in colitis that is contagious.
1 answer |
Hello, I received the Immunogobulin results back from a doctor but she does not understand it clearly. She said i have low IGM and some...
2 answers | 3 comments |
i am from india. i have fever since last 3 months.(low grade). morning 99 degree and evening 100-101 degree. all blood tests came negati...
5 answers | 2 comments |
About 2 days ago I ate a sort of cold piece of KFC chicken then went out and ate a shish kabob, woke up with a bloated stomach and after ...
1 answer |
I have a host of medical problems - most significant are bilateral hip arthroplasty, knee trauma (ligaments and meniscus), a recently bro...
28 answers | 3 comments |
Hello. I have an unidentified viral infection, and I'm hoping that someone here can shed some light on my situation for me. It all star...
15 answers |
I have diabetes type 2 if that matters and I have an infection on my hands and fingers, it looks like herpetic withlow but the blood test...
4 answers |
I know it's not a disease per se, but is contagious. I have been battling bugs originally thought to be lice, but I've found them and g...
2 answers |
As I was cleaning a messy table left by my friends, I was moving all the peanut crumbs into the garbage using my hand. Am I at risk of co...
3 answers |
Had vaginal and oral sex about 30 days ago. Within 24hrs I developed a mild burn/irritation in my urethra and head of penis. I have no v...
2 answers | 4 comments |
For two years now Ive had a itchy, burning, red scrotum... this all started the day after having sex with my current girlfriend. I didnt ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, thanks for looking at my question. To start I am a 29 year old male who used to be in great shape and active with no complaints. O...
6 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources