Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
41 - 60 (of 2921) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I tested positive for C Difficile Culture and negative for Cytotoxin B Production. I was prescribed Cipro 500mg 2x for 3 days. I was also...
1 answer |
I am from Germany, recently I noticed two black dots on my penis and the skin was swollen as if a parasite was sitting inside. I went to ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I've recently had a pinworm infection and think I may be over it but am not sure. The nighttime itching has ceased, I took both mebdazole...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Woke up three days ago and found two tiny puncture marks in my right hand. I have seen bats fly outside the house (I am currently in the ...
1 answer |
Hi, my head has been hot for maybe a little over an hour but my hands are freezing and I've goosebumps the whole time, when I stand I fee...
1 answer |
Hi. Im 38 weeks pregnant. Husband and i went to a friends house for dinner. The pork chops they served us were very very undercooked. We ...
1 answer |
MRSA? I am 65 and live alone. I don't have illnesses [arthritis & hypothyroid]. Pre-surgically [for knee replacement] I had a nasal swab ...
1 answer |
hi iam male 29 years old smoker and healthy, before 75 days i was admitted in hospital because i had chest pain, at that time they digno...
4 answers | 5 comments |
I am writing to you wondering if I have yeast overgrowth. I am a 23 year old male living in Jefferson, OH and I believe that I got this f...
4 answers |
I've always been healthy male in early 30s. One night I decided to meet with a man on the internet. I only licked his penis and may have...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, does anyone have information on systemic fungal infections? I don't believe I have candida, I think it is more along the lines of som...
25 answers | 2 comments |
Hi..my mother was having mild fever, burning sensation(type of irritation,no rash)of skin on face, palms and feet, and little tiredness f...
3 answers | 2 comments |
In Feb. I went from being a very active person to doing absolutely nothing but getting out of bed and sitting on the couch all day due ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had a hook up with a random girl and then a few days later I had a itchy spot on the side of my penis. A few days after that I got the...
1 answer |
I was given levofloxacin and muprocin for what was told a skin infection in my nostril and left ear. I had seen a hard white ridge of ski...
1 answer |
i am 39 years old femal had dengue diagnised on 27th may after 3 ding ays of high fever and plate count was 1.4 lac but discharged from h...
On May 28 I injected my left felt with 1ml of testosterone enanthate. Over the course of a few days it got hard and a bit painful and hot...
1 answer |
It started developing an itch at the back of my neck a couple of months ago. It started out like a pimple so I didn't paid too much atten...
1 answer |
Yesterday I ate this sort of cold piece of KFC chicken, and I started to get a little nauseous after that, then I went out and ate some s...
1 answer |
What kind of bacterial infection in colitis that is contagious.
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources