Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other
41 - 60 (of 2868) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
539694 tn?1434569547
I am including this in a couple of forums for the sake of coverage. Over the past 6 months I haven't gone more than a couple of days with...
1 answer |
My father met with an accident 10 days ago, he is diabetic. Initial condition : left leg open injury below knee part having fracture , p...
1 answer |
I have Recurrent bacterial vaginosis (Gardnerella) for 15 years and tried different treatments (metronidazole, boric acid, probiotics, ap...
1 answer |
In 2012 I had a very brief unprotected sexual encounter (5-10) seconds. About a week in a half later I begin to feel a tingling feeling a...
5 answers |
I've been having a huge number of health problems for about a year now. It started suddenly with stabbing right-sided abdominal pain and ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 29 year old female around 19years ago I had slipped capital femoral around 6 months ago the same pain started to occur I went for...
1 answer |
Lived in o home for three years and was put on life support (unresponsive on vent for 17 days) intubated 20 times THIS YEAR hospitalize...
5 answers |
Starting yesterday, I came down with some bad symptoms, which include fever, chills, body aches, headache (especially around eyes and for...
3 answers | 1 comment |
When I was a few months old (between 3-8), I ran a high fever of 107.5 F which then reached to 108 F the moment my parents brought me to ...
1 answer |
Hello I had sexual relations protected with a massage girl in California. Shortly after 3 days I started experiencing symptoms, need to u...
512 answers | 2 comments |
Hi i have pain in my scrotum and pelvic area and i know i have some bactiria and want to get tested FOR EVERYTHING but dont know where to...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with a staph infection, and I was prescribed bactrim for 10 days. It wasn't enough to knock it out completely though, and...
1 answer |
??
They have recently told me i need to get my gallbladder remove. But i have. Been putting that aside. Now my gallbladder is always hurting...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, So, im in Thailand. A monkey put its mouth on the open end of my water bottle, and not knowing, I then took a drink. I assume it ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am writing to you wondering if I have yeast overgrowth. I am a 23 year old male living in Jefferson, OH and I believe that I got this f...
2 answers |
16445906 tn?1448002820
Ever since I developed a fear that I have HIV from a 30 second encounter no ejaculation took place.. I tested for everything including HI...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I got infected with abscess, so i got a i&d done at a nearby hospital. I got called for dressing after 1 day and during the dressing pus ...
1 answer |
Hello. Thanks for taking time to read my post. I bought a box of 100 Nitrile gloves online to do household tasks. The box of gloves arr...
1 answer |
Dear. Dr. background.. month of Feb 2014 i have sex with my ex girlfriendmonth of March 2014 i have white discharge every morning, pa...
2 answers |
I had a Hepatitis Screen. Results are below: Hep A IgM Non-Reactive Hep B Core, IgM Non-Reactive Hep Bs Ag Non-React...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...