Infectious Diseases Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Dr Santos Jun 01
By mgarrett44
Hello, I am a 20 year old male. Recently I've been experiencing some very strange symptoms The last few days(this...
Dr Santos Jun 01
By ParasiteKiller
You will need four things- a quart size pot, a tablespoon, a spray bottle and Boric Acid! Boil water in pot to disso...
Dr Santos Jun 01
By creation22
Im at 1 year. Wondering how long i have left to live How long have you been undiagnosed and searching for answers ...
Gaz1234Jun 01
By Jamesearl Blank
Hello everyone I have posted this wuestion in the blood disorder forum too I have swollen lymph nodes in nec...
By worriedpleaseadvise
Only provide educated, biasfree, scientific answers please, no judgement or rude comments. Thank You:) I had unpro...
By merniejc
Deep throbbing pain that breaks out into a sore
By loygwapo
I am from the Philippines. About two months ago, while I was in a neighborhood store, a cat suddenly ran across my fo...
JGF25May 23
By Johnnycarmelo
Okay, so ive come to an end with this utter ********. I can't take it anymore. I need some help. And being a hypochon...
JGF25May 23
By PRIDE1
I am A full time healthcare worker, in the field for many years.I pride myself in the everyday care and well being of...
JGF25May 23
By BigBen123
I am a 27 y/o otherwise healthy and active male desperate for some help here. For the last two months I have been aff...
JGF25May 23
By applepiecake93
I have a problem i dont know what it is really but i have a itch down there but it comes and go it not a really bad i...
JGF25May 23
By p3rson
There are many cases of bacteria resistant to antibiotics, but there is very little attention to bacteria resistant t...
Javy180May 21
By Javy180
It started like last friday where i noticed my hands felt kind of dry and hard to close. I remember the day before I ...
Cck2014May 17
Flhair1Dec 31, 2013
drphotoAug 01, 2013
mkt733Oct 11, 2012
sarahsmagickAug 01, 2011
By terilynne Blank
I have a host of medical problems - most significant are bilateral hip arthroplasty, knee trauma (ligaments and menis...
JGF25May 16
By jeffhodge58
While moving used furniture at work I was either bitten by insects and/or came into contact with something that cause...
JSElliottMay 16
JSElliottSep 29, 2013
Dr Santos Sep 29, 2013
By JSElliott Blank
Hi, hoping to get some insight here, because I'm really afraid. It all started about three months ago with a feelin...
Apollo14May 14
star68Dec 03, 2013
mkh9BlankDec 02, 2013
star68Dec 02, 2013
mkh9BlankDec 02, 2013
By star68 Blank
I went to thee doctors for a routine check up, no symptoms just post nasal drip due to my chronic sinusitis, and he s...
Dr Santos May 05
By ashish_grover
Hey Doctor, I have dry penis forehead & foreskin from last 2-3 years or more & skin become cracked because of drynes...
By Rica54
Hi Stef, How are you? Many thanks for still being there giving your expert opinions and advise to our fellow hbv p...
geminigirl1963Jul 28, 2010
By anjolive Blank
My 6 yr old daughter came down with Hand Foot and Mouth 1 week ago. She started out with sore throat, fever, then the...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank