Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases,such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Varicella (chicken pox), Coxsackievirus, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne, Meningitis, C diff and other
61 - 80 (of 2870) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear. Dr. background.. month of Feb 2014 i have sex with my ex girlfriendmonth of March 2014 i have white discharge every morning, pa...
2 answers |
I had a Hepatitis Screen. Results are below: Hep A IgM Non-Reactive Hep B Core, IgM Non-Reactive Hep Bs Ag Non-React...
2 answers |
Labs returned with concerning results. Western Blot band IgM 23 and IgG 41 and 45 were "present abnormal" CMV and EBV were both...
2 answers |
Hello! This is a bit of a strange question but I wanted to find out if it's possible as my friend asked me but I wasn't able to answer...
4 answers |
I have been getting oral thrush off and on for maybe 10/15 years. I was recently diagnosed with c-diff. Is there a possibility that these...
5 answers |
I work in a medical lab and today one of my colleagues broke a vial that contained some blood, small quantity. About an hour later I foun...
7 answers |
Hi!I hope someone will give me some advise. I am suffering with a sudden fever with chills for 6months now. The fever will just occur eve...
2 answers | 1 comment |
It seem's my life is turning into a living hell with symptom's that nobody believe's yet I have proof of what is torturingme. First of a...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I am a 24 old male seeking help. When I was around 18 or 19 I got bit by a tick in the stomach and did not notice it until a few da...
7 answers |
Very embarrassing question; can an canine infection be passed to a human by simply touching a dogs sheath (Definitely not the penis itsel...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Recently I was reading some articles about rabies and thought of a small incident. I live in California. About three weeks ago, one eveni...
1 answer |
1807132 tn?1318747197
My boyfriend's mother may have TB. She came home from Mexico and about 4 or so days later started to feel sick. She did not seek medica...
10 answers | 3 comments |
The situation is I am a middle-aged man dating a woman. I have had severe scrotal itching from a fungal infection every time I have sex w...
2 answers |
Hi, I had sex with someone whose status I really don't know (Big mistake of course) roughly 5 months back now. Within a couple days a...
9 answers | 3 comments |
I am in need of professional health/advice. I been to the dentist 3 times and the hospital 3 times in a month and they can't find the iss...
6 answers | 1 comment |
During the night my cat put her paw on my mouth (just the lip). My cat doesn't suffer from any ecoli infections, she is a indoor cat, and...
1 answer |
Hi, not sure if I'm in the right forum but the other related forums weren't accepting new questions so here I am! Long story short, I'm...
my brother is 15 he started feeling unwell came on with a headache, temperature and then was vomiting all the time he sleeps all day and ...
1 answer |
Since Saturday I have felt very ill. At various times I have had some or most of these symptoms. Nausea ( dry retching), Headaches, diarr...
1 answer |
Ok i didnt know where else to go seems like i couldnt find the yeast infection forum. I have had a rash on my testicles and on the tip of...
20 answers | 23 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Infectious Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...