Aa
A
A
Close
Infectious Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Infectious Diseases, such as: MRSA, Staph, Herpes Zoster/Shingles, Chicken Pox, CMV, Foodborne/Waterborne Illnesses, Meningitis, C Diff, Rabies and other Infectious Disease
61 - 80 (of 2995) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am bitten by a mad dog on 20th April(and she died very next day). I washed the wound with soap and applied dettol over it. I had two an...
1 answer |
Hey everybody, this has really been stressin me out 4 like 3 months now n might b kinda long. I thought i was over it but im right bk to ...
1 answer |
I have chronic diarrhea and rotten egg, fecal-smelling breath that reacts to grains, wheat, sugar, yeast, etc. Only things I can eat wit...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am an American man, about 14 months ago I gave an American woman (of unknown STI status) unprotected cunnilingus. I likely had bleedin...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Noticed what looked like a dry, shriveled up leaf a few nights ago. Then, yesterday during the daytime saw that it was a dead BAT! You co...
1 answer | 5 comments |
Hi, I had an issue back in 2008 and ended up making the decision to live with the problem vs trying to cure it with every antibiotic ava...
4 answers | 1 comment |
First of all, I am a male, in his mid-40s, who is relatively healthy except for a positive diagnosis of Hepatitis B (but that is not what...
195 answers | 2 comments |
I have a host of medical problems - most significant are bilateral hip arthroplasty, knee trauma (ligaments and meniscus), a recently bro...
30 answers | 8 comments |
My 65 year-old mother was ill for weeks with severe diarrhea and then lost her appetite altogether. She also has severe spinal stenosis t...
3 answers | 2 comments |
So a 4 days ago I got a scratched by a rusty metal. That night I went and got a tetanus. I did not have a tetanus shot for 9 years. Today...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, I am so desperate for answers as I have been sick for 3 YEARS and am not getting any better! I can't stand living like thi...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I tend to get heart skips when unwell and I've been feeling slightly rough for about a week (with heart skips, I've had a referral to...
1 answer | 7 comments |
Had a night out celebratingand ended up at the strip club black out drunk no clue what may have happened. I had isues shortly after and w...
1 answer |
I am a dentist practising for a long time, recently while an extraction a little amount of blood splattered and feel in my left eye, I wa...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed with mumps almost a month ago. My only symptom has been a painful swollen gland. Blood test came back positive for mumps ...
1 answer |
would systemic candida cause sensory neural hearing loss .I have severe itching in my nose and on my face if I don't shave every day .it...
2 answers |
Hi there, I realize this concern may seem silly but I can't get it off my mind. I was driving along a main road when I came across a dead...
2 answers |
Dear Doctor, I recently came into a situation which caused me to fear rabies. As I was walking pass a street at night with friends, 4 ...
2 answers |
after formal treatment,syphilis has been healed,so TPPA will inherit to the fetus?I am a man.tanks for the help.
1 answer |
Hey guys about two mounths ago i started getting red little dots around my pubic area with a white stuff in a middle and after i noticed ...
2 answers |
A
A
Infectious Diseases Community Resources