Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infectious Diseases Community

Hi. A few weeks ago (around 2 or 3 weeks ago) I fell down and my hand got a little red. I am not sure if my hand is scratched or not. ...
Hi, I'll try and keep this as short as possible. But basically looking for some other opinions here. Over the past 3 weeks I've experienc...
I bought goat meat, however I am not it was goat meat or dog meat, these are small butchers in India. He cut the meat pieces with his bar...
I woke up to something crawling on my chest. Behold, it was a roach. I swatted it away and killed it. But now I don't know if it crawled ...
I am a college student in China.On October 24th, I dissected a frog in the laboratory (not sure whether it was a bullfrog or a frog). At...
A few days ago while I was walking on a street, a stray dog passed by my side and I think it licked my shopping bag and then 3-4 mins lat...
Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453243103
CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods