Aa
A
A
Close
Infidelity Group
For those who have been a victim of an affair and are trying to get their life back on track. This group can discuss the feelings and emotions behind it and also support those who are trying to recovery from it.
1 - 20 (of 106) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am in a very tough situation in my life. I been married for 20 years and have 2 teenage kids. My husband is a nice guy and provides a l...
1 answer |
Seems like this group hasn't had any activity in a couple of years, but I thought I'd take a chance and post. Long story, but I'm a ...
9 answers |
I'm not real sure how to go about this. I don't know if a back story is necessary. It might be helpful to understand where I am coming ...
5 answers |
Where is everyone? Hope all is well....
2 answers |
Is everyone doing okay? I sure hope so....
2 answers |
It has been 4 years,,im still with him,,He has changed completely,,he tells me he loves me every single day,,he says it was a wake up cal...
53 answers |
Since i was a victum of infidelity,,what are your honest thoughts of the person who engage into haveing an affair knowing,,the person wh...
51 answers |
For all the victums who were unaware till it was discovered,Can you now go back and see it all,,Do you remmember the things you brushed o...
2 answers |
Well, I have not been on in awhile, but I am having a really hard time this week. You see it is two years ago last week that Joe and his ...
6 answers |
It's been ages since I've been on, but for those in this group who remember me and have been with me through all my trials and tribulatio...
3 answers |
Hi, I'll get straight to the point. My husband and I have been married for 7 years now. His first marriage, my second. My husband was ...
10 answers |
Man, things have been so busy around here. Something completely different from the old topic of discussion here on this board has stumbl...
6 answers |
A little background: I have been with my boyfriend for eleven years, since i was nineteen. We now have two children together and a rathe...
2 answers |
I check this site regularly to see if anything new is up. So far nothing. I guess that could be a good thing right?
1 answer |
908392 tn?1316526499
Hi all, I found this and thought I'd get your thoughts on it... —————————————————————————————— Believing In The Man Who Has Cheated ...
5 answers |
Entering this holiday season, I hope all are happy and healthy. The board is quiet, and I know that everyone has about 1000 things happe...
10 answers |
1388999 tn?1370046414
Just to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year. For some a new start...for others an end of a relationship. Either way I ...
Select Friedrich Nietzsche Quotations That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche He who has a why to li...
1388999 tn?1370046414
Hi it looks like everyone is scattered to the four winds ....does that mean that everything is resolving its self or that the pain of oth...
12 answers |
i really do not know were to start . my husband and i have been married for 4 yrs now. last oct while i was at work he moved out taking ...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
ImBuknekked Sexaddictguy6'6" Comment
May 22
Blank
ImBuknekked joined this group
Welcome them!
May 22
145992 tn?1341348674
Blank
mami1323 commented on New life, New beginni...
Jan 21