Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infidelity Group

For those who have been a victim of an affair and are trying to get their life back on track. This group can discuss the feelings and emotions behind it and also support those who are trying to recovery from it.
Since i was a victum of infidelity,,what are your honest thoughts of the person who engage into haveing an affair knowing,,the person wh...
For all the victums who were unaware till it was discovered,Can you now go back and see it all,,Do you remmember the things you brushed o...
Well, I have not been on in awhile, but I am having a really hard time this week. You see it is two years ago last week that Joe and his ...
It's been ages since I've been on, but for those in this group who remember me and have been with me through all my trials and tribulatio...
Hi, I'll get straight to the point. My husband and I have been married for 7 years now. His first marriage, my second. My husband was ...
Man, things have been so busy around here. Something completely different from the old topic of discussion here on this board has stumbl...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.