Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infidelity Group

For those who have been a victim of an affair and are trying to get their life back on track. This group can discuss the feelings and emotions behind it and also support those who are trying to recovery from it.
A little background: I have been with my boyfriend for eleven years, since i was nineteen. We now have two children together and a rathe...
Hi all, I found this and thought I'd get your thoughts on it... —————————————————————————————— Believing In The Man Who Has Cheated ...
Entering this holiday season, I hope all are happy and healthy. The board is quiet, and I know that everyone has about 1000 things happe...
Hi it looks like everyone is scattered to the four winds ....does that mean that everything is resolving its self or that the pain of oth...
i really do not know were to start . my husband and i have been married for 4 yrs now. last oct while i was at work he moved out taking ...
My husband did not just "sleep" with another woman. I don't have any proof of this to the negative or the postive. But I do have proof th...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.