Aa
A
A
Close
Infidelity Group
For those who have been a victim of an affair and are trying to get their life back on track. This group can discuss the feelings and emotions behind it and also support those who are trying to recovery from it.
61 - 80 (of 106) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi folks, has anyone here been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder pertaining to an affair, and does anyone have any guidleines...
32 answers |
I stand by what I said.A "mistake" is in the MOMENT.An AFFAIR is DELIBERATE & INTENSIONAL.You buy into his BS because that's what we've b...
10 answers |
This is more of a statement or I guess it can be a question. It seems like every where I go, everything I read or hear is talking about n...
13 answers |
What about " If you choose the behavior you choose the consequences" don't cheaters get? I mean, why do those who cheat get so upset abo...
10 answers |
Well i do believe i have are husbands affairs firgured out finally,,,men cheat cause most of them are unhappy,,either sexually or emotion...
7 answers |
I would really like opinions,on why cheaters call an affair a mistake?i believe its a choice that one makes,,but would like your opinions...
24 answers |
1182418 tn?1292440601
I started dating this guy a couple years ago and we had mutual friends which is how i met him. I knew he had a girlfriend who lived in an...
10 answers |
My husband and I have been together for 4 years , when we first met he was so emotionally and physically attracted me he would cry, like...
1 answer |
Qhen I met my husband he was 40 and I was 36, letsw just say I called him "gunner". We would go at it 6 to 7 times a day. He would cry, t...
1 answer |
145992 tn?1341348674
So I'm sure most have heard about Sandra Bullock finding out about her husband Jesse James' 11 month affair. I wanted to know your opini...
11 answers |
This is how it happened for me, I still cant believe it. kindof in denial, didnt think it was a serious relationship and generally pisse...
16 answers |
1263567 tn?1269962131
About a year ago I went out with a friend of mine and when I returned i was quickly informed that my man was in a motel room with some gi...
4 answers |
145992 tn?1341348674
Did you ever ask questions about the other woman and finally get some questions answered? Well I did on Saturday. My fiance went out to...
29 answers |
Hello everyone. Unfortunately I have become a member of this user group--- my husband had an affair, and in an unusual show of honesty, a...
13 answers |
Have any of you been out and run into the other woman ( man) ? What was your reaction and how did you handle it?
9 answers |
908392 tn?1316526499
I just wanted to know when the thoughts of what the cheater did go away? Roughly how long did it take to get over what they did? I als...
12 answers |
145992 tn?1341348674
Last night I was watching Dr. Phil, which I don't normally watch, but the title of the episode was Affair Repair. On the show was a marr...
How do you move past after the person you have been with for 28 years ups and tells you he not in love with you any more and that he has ...
11 answers |
219241 tn?1413541365
G'day all! Thanks for the invite to join this group! I am an Aussie whose husband had an affair whilst I was pregnant with Number 3...
6 answers |
145992 tn?1341348674
We just had two new babies born in our family this month and I'm so happy. I love babies, the sad part about it is it makes me a little ...
14 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
ImBuknekked Sexaddictguy6'6" Comment
May 22
Blank
ImBuknekked joined this group
Welcome them!
May 22
145992 tn?1341348674
Blank
mami1323 commented on New life, New beginni...
Jan 21