Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infidelity Group

For those who have been a victim of an affair and are trying to get their life back on track. This group can discuss the feelings and emotions behind it and also support those who are trying to recovery from it.
Okay, Joe and I have been working on our relationship for about a year and a half now and it seems like things will be going well with us...
When my husband left me after 40 yrs I went into a grieving process... no thoughts of our happy times or how wonderful he was. ...
What has nature intended for us humans.In the animal kingdom some creatures are monogamous and bond till life where as others hit and run...
Last night around 9pm i get a call from my little sister, she was whispering, which made me mad at first lol, but then i realized she was...
People, I am just having a hard time today. I came home from work and just felt so lonely- internally I was feeling as if everything is ...
My fiance and I have been together for close to 12 years. We have 2 girls ages 10 and 4. The first couple of years we always had our ups ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.