Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Infidelity Group

For those who have been a victim of an affair and are trying to get their life back on track. This group can discuss the feelings and emotions behind it and also support those who are trying to recovery from it.
Is anyone interested in being a support buddy? We could email each other through our MED HELP email once or twice a week, hold each othe...
Those three words can add up to one of life worst experiences anyone can go through.Its called the black hole of hell. When I was at ...
Hi everyone hope the last few days have been going well.My partner of 6 months moved in on Saturday and Ron is as usual one of the most g...
Hi everyone, My husband and I have been seperated for a short time due to finding out he had been involved with another woman. Never a...
Looks like everyone has gone back into hibernation.If you are doing well that is great ! if not talk about it. I am having trouble sleep...
I married at age 15 to escape an alcoholic mother who was physically (& emotionally) abusing me. I was anorexic at age 3 (before anyone k...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.