Aa
A
A
Close
Insomnia - Adult Forum
Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.
1 - 20 (of 355) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am nineteen and i cant sleep at all. i had a drug problem about three months ago but im complletley clean now and have been for three m...
2 answers |
Good morning, I am a 29 yr old Female and was diagnosed w/a 7 mm Pineocytoma about 2 years ago and have shown no growth on follow up MRI...
4 answers |
Hi. Im a 47 year old male. I have had a lot of problems sleeping over the years. Tonight I have take 2 dalmane x 15mg, One x stilnoct 10m...
7 answers |
Have you read all the testimonies about spider visions at night? This is my first time on the page and was AMAZED to see how many people ...
5 answers |
for better part of last 10 years ive worked a variety of schedules...overnights, days, and sometimes a mixture of both...ive been taking ...
4 answers |
I have been suffering from insomia for over 20 years. The last 15 years I have been averaging two and a half to three hours sleep. I can ...
4 answers |
I have tried benadryl, ambien, triazolam for my insomnia. Currently taking clonazepam daily for anxiety. What other meds can I discuss wi...
8 answers |
Hello. At once I will tell that I do not know English and I write using the Internet the translator. 5 years ago I was ill disease which...
My first diagnosis was a 1997 sleep study, reconfirmed in a 2nd sleep study in 2005 and both doctors as they were different that many yea...
4 answers |
976978 tn?1248772900
I am 34 year old female who has been experiencing chronic insomnia & severe fatigue (not alleviated with sleep) along with depression & c...
3 answers |
983679 tn?1276836936
okay so for about the past 5 years as soon as i fall asleep i have a sudden urge(like panic stricken that something bad is happening lik...
1 answer |
I have been waking up frequently every night - up to 7 or 8 times - for the past 12 months although I have no problem falling asleep. I a...
1 answer |
I have been having these "hypnic jerks" for 3 months now-as soon as I start to drift off to sleep, a part of my body will jolt me awake. ...
1 answer |
Hi there. I am a 30 year old white male in Ontario, Canada. I am currently taking Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide after visiting m...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, I sleep at 10.30 pm at night and I wake up exactly after 4.30 hours and then I dont fall asleep again.This has affected my ...
2 answers |
im 7weeks and 3days pregnant , is it possible 2 feel little flutters at this stage ? its my 2nd pregnancy
1 answer |
I have been suffering from insomnia since early Apr. Initially it starts after a stomach flu and some stomach rumbling at night. And sudd...
1 answer |
1000392 tn?1294097512
I've been a sufferer of endometriosis for quite some time. My doctor has put me on Depo Lupron which puts my body into menopause. At the ...
1 answer |
I am 48 and was diagnosed with sleep apnea over a year ago. I use a cpap, and this has helped with the quality of the sleep I do get, but...
1 answer |
Dr Jacobs, i have one more question for you( hope i am not boring). Are fatal familiar insomnia and sporadic fatal insomnia the same d...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now