Aa
A
A
Close
Insomnia - Adult Forum
Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.
41 - 60 (of 355) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A family member[64] recently had 2 mini strokes. The mri showed black spots on her brain and she had atrophy. They say there is nothing t...
1 answer |
I don't know what to do anymore. I am unable to fall asleep until 6 am every day. I used to take Ambien 10 mg and that helped. Right now,...
1 answer |
I regularly take Efexor 150mg, but recently my doctor felt I needed a small mood stabilizer. He put me on Lamictal 25mg and Zyprexa 5mg t...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with sleep apnea last year and use a CPAP. There are a lot of times I cannot use the machine because of congestionl, etc...
1 answer |
For the last few months, I have been unable to fall asleep normally (something I used to do with great ease). Whenever I become tired an...
3 answers |
959425 tn?1246894217
I wake up like all the time. Not for long, just a few minutes. Sometimes I wake up just to yell at myself, other times I wake up just t...
1 answer |
I was swithced to Rozerem for sleep after developing severe akathisia from one of my other medications- I was taking risperdal and seroqu...
1 answer |
I have had 2 separate episodes of a serious issue. 1 was thanksgiving 2 years ago the other was last week. 1st episode, mild pressure b...
1 answer |
Hi. I am worried about my husband. He is 41 years old. He has been taking 1.5mg Xanax everyday since he was 24. He also takes Ambien ...
1 answer |
My son cannot wake up in the mornings. He does not snore. He was a bedwetter as a child due to this problem. Now he is 21 and it is causi...
2 answers |
i have a light and disturbed sleeping. i wake up every 2 hours and stay for several minutes then go back to bed. this problem is for the ...
1 answer |
My 21 month old daughter just reciently started getting tremors while she sleeps. It starts before she is asleep just as she gets sleepy ...
1 answer |
Is it possible for narcolepsy w/ cataplexy, sleep apnea, tourette syndrome, AD/HD, and OCD to all occur in one person? Or is there one c...
6 answers |
My 18 year old was diagnosed with central sleep apnea a couple of years ago. She was placed on Pro vigil. She is now having symptom sim...
1 answer |
I am 27 years and I am having a diffcult time sleeping. I am extremely tired at all hours of the day no matter how much or how little I s...
1 answer |
I have had sleep problems for many years. I have had 2 sleep studies over the last 3 years and they both diagnosed me with sleep apneia...
1 answer |
I am having a problem with sleeping. Its not while I sleep that the problem occurs, its right before I fall asleep. I will lay down and g...
3 answers |
my doctor is prescribing me olanzapine and i have been taking it for 2 years because it makes me feel good. and it helps me sleep. bu...
1 answer |
My husband has taken 10 mg doxepin for years, as he has a kind of biting itch that wakes him up all night long. There is never any visibl...
1 answer |
882350 tn?1333371928
I'm 14, I have severe depression, and it's stopping me from sleeping. What can i do to help myself sleep?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now