Aa
A
A
Close

Insomnia - Adult Forum

Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.

61 - 80 (of 355) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been treated successfully for the past 8 years for chronic migraines. My neurologist put me on EffexorXR 150mg daily, and MaxaltDL to handle the occurrence of migraines. The migraines have been undercontrol and much less frequ...
  Posted
Please help.. up until 6 months ago I could take 2 hour naps and still sleep for 9 to 10 hours with no problem. All at once I couldn't sleep through the night. I could fall asleep, but not stay asleep. I don't have insurance, but went to...
  Posted
I am a student. I feel more sleepy in class hours though i sleep for hours in home how could i reduce my sleep and be fresh at all? is there any medicine to reduce sleep and be fresh?
  Posted
hi my partner has been telling me that ive been holding my breath when im sleeping! 3or 4 times a night for long periods of time ! im a little over weight. could u tell me if im in danger???
  Posted
why do i wake at 5am and thats it
  Posted
56, SWM, 212 lbs. 5'10" just tried 10mg of Ambien sub. Zolpidem for sleep aid. Only med now is 10mg Lotrell for BP. I hardly felt anything at all. May I double the Zolpidem (2 pills) total 20mg? Thanks,Steve
  Posted
Narcolepsy, how to find the severity of this sleep disorder? I am helping my friend with his disability claim. He has PTSD also and is not able to discuss the Narolepsy with doctors or me or anyone. How can I show the severity of his...
  Posted
I haven’t been able to sleep deeply for years. I had a sleep test last year, and according to the test results, I do not have sleep apnea but recorded very little third stage of sleep and no REM sleep at all. I’ve been prescribed various...
  Posted
Hello. My daughter (now age 20) has had chronic health problems for years. She has returned home to live with us in part because she struggles to hold down a job (with her chronic health issues, she struggles to get up in the morning). ...
  Posted
for many years my mom has had trouble sleeping.doctors have tried her on several medications.none of which work.she is now on xanax and remron ans still only sleeps for 2 to 3 hours a nite.is there help for her.
  Posted
my nephew is 16 since last week when he has had a pain on his side from over-exercising. when he goes into his 2nd sleep stage he gets a spasm that convulses his whole body - he has been to 3 hospitals this week & none have been able to ...
  Posted
I have a severe issue with not being able to sleep. I used to sleep like baby till like a month or so ago. Back around the end of may, i was hit by some kind of virus or maybe food poison. After gettnig emergency treatment from local ho...
  Posted
Was given these in High doses from V.A. Hospital! have had 6 hrs sleep one week. FOR 8 Years! there are many like me, and the Military! 8 the next. Just worked myself to sleep, slept 5 hours! Yay yay! First time in 3 weeks. Has this caus...
  Posted
Hello, I have this friend who has a very difficult time falling asleep. Her family doctor believes that she has a form of Circadian rhythm sleep disorder. Specifically, the delayed sleep phase syndrome. He prescribed Ramelteon to hel...
  Posted
For the past year or so I have had the urge to be moving my foot all the time. Most of the time I find myself doing it involuntarily. The symptoms are similar to RLS but it's only in my feet. Can anyone give me more information?
  Posted
I am a 36 y/o f. I was 13 when I started having problems sleeping. Someone walk through my room I was instantly woke up. From there I started having problems falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking up early. I have tried many sleep ai...
  Posted
671285 tn?1292663761
For about three weeks now I have not been sleeping at my usual hours. I've been up every night and all night with my baby who is teething. Then, in the early morning hours I make my husband breakfast and prepare his lunch (he starts wo...
  Posted
I've had horrible fatigue for over two years now. I've had the million dollar workup- so far it's not shown anything conclusive. A few months ago, my Doctor started me on provigil, because I finally told him I was afraid my constant ne...
  Posted
Many times I awake from sleep with both hands that feel cold on the inside. Oftentimes during the day my hands feel numb also but only my fingertips and my fingertips have a tingling or prickly sensation. Could you please advise as to wh...
  Posted
I had a cold a few days back, had a cold medicine and the mucus stopped flowing, but my head started feeling heavy since the mucus stopped. So anyways, eve since then, I'm having problems having sound sleep any time during day or night. ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now