Aa
A
A
Close
Insomnia - Adult Forum
Questions in the Sleep & Insomnia Forum are being answered by Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs.
81 - 100 (of 355) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ht. 6 foot 7 inches Weight: 234.5 Age: 67 BP: 141/77 controlled Pulse: 70 controlled I usually eat three meals per day. I drink a...
1 answer |
hello i need help im having bad dreams i dont remember its ruining my life im having dreams of a sexual nature and im actually acting the...
1 answer |
As a child I was: - very hyper or very upset - sensitive to smell, touch and light - did not want to go to bed, but when i did, it was v...
1 answer |
I have had insomnia for about 12 years. In the past 6 months I found out that I have Celiac Disorder. Mentaly I'm doing 100% better but I...
1 answer |
I recently lost 40 pounds. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea a yr ago. I did and overnight study to see if my sleep apnea has gotten bette...
3 answers |
I am a Hep C patient who went thru treatment and am SVR, During and after treatment 4 years ago I developed Chronic Major Depression, An...
1 answer |
my mom that i'm taking care of ,had a cva a month ago and now has dementia can not sleep at night and fights sleep. we have tried everyt...
1 answer |
Is it bad to sleep on your left arm? I've heard that your left arm is linked to your heart, so I wanted to see if it is bad to sleep on ...
3 answers |
929935 tn?1244327628
Hi - My sleep disorder doctor prescribed Ambien for insomnia. Am I going to have to continue taking this to be able to get sleep? Als...
1 answer |
Some days I sleep good on other days I would awaken about 4:30 AM and stay up till the sun comes up. However, recently, for 7 days I h...
1 answer |
I have been taking prescription sleeping pills every night for the past 2 years and occasionally for the past 10 years. During the past 2...
1 answer |
I have had sleep problems as long as I can remember. I am a 21yr female of normal weight. I always have a hard time falling asleep, and t...
1 answer |
It all started about 4 and a half years ago. The first moments I was falling asleep, I woke up, feeling strange, you know kind of when yo...
3 answers |
I have a co-worker who had a motorcycle accident with resulted in a head injury, in coma for 3 months, now he can't sleep at all the most...
1 answer |
Hi My name is Bavani and I suffer with Insomnia. For the last 14 years I could not sleep then I was put on a sleeping pill called Zopic...
1 answer |
I am 15 years old, female. For the past few years, when its time to go to sleep i will lay in bed for an hour and my mind just races. I c...
1 answer |
This morning I woke up and immediately felt dizzy, and like I was having a beer buzz, but I haven't drank for months, I didn't have a hea...
2 answers |
My husband is 36 years old and has a very active job. He gets plenty of exercise and eats a healthy diet (around 2,000 calories a day, lo...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 30 year old female and for the past 2-3 yrs due to some things that have happened in my life, can not fall asleep. for a whil...
1 answer |
My baby girl is a year and 7 months. She dose'nt nap trough the day and sleeps bettween 7pm till 6am. I think she needs more sleep for he...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now