Aa
A
A
Close
Integrative Fertility Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.
61 - 80 (of 866) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 41 and have had 2 unsuccessful IVF cycles. I'm getting very scared it's not going to work this last time. The doctor has said I stimu...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 33 years old, only one ovary, FSH = 19,18; LH = 7,19; E2 = 29,8; Inhibin B = 46 AMH = 0,4 and no permeable tubes. I want...
1 answer |
I am currently five weeks pregnant and I have been told that I have an elongated or irregular shaped gestational sac. There is a fetal p...
1 answer |
okay so i recently took plan b(june15)...had my period june 19.. on time. it was alittle lighter than normal and shorter. now its thursda...
1 answer |
hi. i had my first IUI done on 20 and 21st june. brief history tcc for past two years have left tube blocked and husband semen report on ...
1 answer |
I recently saw a new ob/gyn to get a check up prior to trying to conceive. I have been on the pill since 1999 and recently stopped last D...
2 answers |
Background: We have been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years now. In the process of infertility testing I have been diagnosed with ...
1 answer |
Hi, I just went through my first assisted reproductive attempt and it didn't work. At first we were going to do IVF and midway our Doctor...
1 answer |
Hello~ My husband and I have been trying to have kids for 3.5 years. After many unsuccessful attempts with fertility treatments in the...
3 answers |
I was diganoised with stage 3 endometriosis in april 09, my RE has me on a three month ( one injection) Lupron. I got the shot on the 27...
1 answer |
I am 42 and have 3 boys, 24, 13 and 20 months (last child with current partner). we have been trying to conceive for about 10 months now....
2 answers |
18 years old natural preg healthy baby boy Tubes blocked 22years old ... [More] no male issues- 1st IVF Good Eggs transfered 2- BFN ...
1 answer |
I'm 37 year old Indian woman. My mensus had been very regular (26days) as clock. But it began to fluctuate since last year to (23-28 days...
1 answer |
I have been experincing some movement in my abdominal area. I have had a full 7 day period each month. I was on birth control for threo m...
1 answer |
I had my first IVF retrieval today. It is my first and LAST time doing so. I have had a tough time and I am ready to go on to Plan B if t...
1 answer |
hi so this all started a month ago im constipated, i have abdominal pain, i have headaches and i feel something moving in my stomach. i k...
1 answer |
hi. i am planning to go for my first IUI this month. i want to attempt 3-4 IUI before considering IVF. I wanted to know if one can go ...
1 answer |
my question is I have right tube that is blocked, instead of doing a laparascopy can i have a tube recannulation done intead. what are t...
1 answer |
My doctor wants to do an D&C to get rid of my 5 fibroids my question is will they come back and if so how soon after this procedure? Can...
1 answer |
Can I damage the embryo? My clinic advised no intercourse, and now I'm reading on this website no orgasm!! I'm terrified I f'd up somethi...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank