Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Integrative Fertility Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.
61 - 80 (of 866) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 41 and have had 2 unsuccessful IVF cycles. I'm getting very scared it's not going to work this last time. The doctor has said I stimu...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 33 years old, only one ovary, FSH = 19,18; LH = 7,19; E2 = 29,8; Inhibin B = 46 AMH = 0,4 and no permeable tubes. I want...
1 answer |
I am currently five weeks pregnant and I have been told that I have an elongated or irregular shaped gestational sac. There is a fetal p...
1 answer |
okay so i recently took plan b(june15)...had my period june 19.. on time. it was alittle lighter than normal and shorter. now its thursda...
1 answer |
hi. i had my first IUI done on 20 and 21st june. brief history tcc for past two years have left tube blocked and husband semen report on ...
1 answer |
I recently saw a new ob/gyn to get a check up prior to trying to conceive. I have been on the pill since 1999 and recently stopped last D...
2 answers |
Background: We have been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years now. In the process of infertility testing I have been diagnosed with ...
1 answer |
Hi, I just went through my first assisted reproductive attempt and it didn't work. At first we were going to do IVF and midway our Doctor...
1 answer |
Hello~ My husband and I have been trying to have kids for 3.5 years. After many unsuccessful attempts with fertility treatments in the...
3 answers |
I was diganoised with stage 3 endometriosis in april 09, my RE has me on a three month ( one injection) Lupron. I got the shot on the 27...
1 answer |
I am 42 and have 3 boys, 24, 13 and 20 months (last child with current partner). we have been trying to conceive for about 10 months now....
2 answers |
18 years old natural preg healthy baby boy Tubes blocked 22years old ... [More] no male issues- 1st IVF Good Eggs transfered 2- BFN ...
1 answer |
I'm 37 year old Indian woman. My mensus had been very regular (26days) as clock. But it began to fluctuate since last year to (23-28 days...
1 answer |
I have been experincing some movement in my abdominal area. I have had a full 7 day period each month. I was on birth control for threo m...
1 answer |
I had my first IVF retrieval today. It is my first and LAST time doing so. I have had a tough time and I am ready to go on to Plan B if t...
1 answer |
hi so this all started a month ago im constipated, i have abdominal pain, i have headaches and i feel something moving in my stomach. i k...
1 answer |
hi. i am planning to go for my first IUI this month. i want to attempt 3-4 IUI before considering IVF. I wanted to know if one can go ...
1 answer |
my question is I have right tube that is blocked, instead of doing a laparascopy can i have a tube recannulation done intead. what are t...
1 answer |
My doctor wants to do an D&C to get rid of my 5 fibroids my question is will they come back and if so how soon after this procedure? Can...
1 answer |
Can I damage the embryo? My clinic advised no intercourse, and now I'm reading on this website no orgasm!! I'm terrified I f'd up somethi...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now