Internal Medicine Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to how to prevent and treat diseases, treatment for chronic conditions or find solutions to puzzling diagnostic problems that affect adults.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Albert76
Dear doctor, I would like to ask a question: is it usual or frequent to see high level of ferritin in people with ...
By Gigi1771 Blank
My roomate's dog was last vaccinated in September of 2014. Two days ago, I caught him with a dead bird (don't know i...
PantxJun 05
PantxMay 28
PantxMay 24
codyjam3sMay 24
codyjam3sMay 24
By codyjam3s Blank
I had a CT scan done a few days ago that revealed that I had an enlarged spleen. My liver, kidney, gallbladder all ch...
By WorriedSon87 Blank
I have been having vertigo for about 2 months now. It has been getting better (less frequent) but i still occasionall...
By mikeca78 Blank
I went to my doctor for follow-up on blood tests and abdominal ultrasound results. Everything appeared normal except ...
By worried1216 Blank
Hi there! There was lettuce and carrots on our back porch and it looked like it had been picked at so I kicked it ...
By nj50 Blank
My child was diagnosed with fifth disease a few days ago. I also developed a lacy rash on my arms. The rash lasted...
By kurt080808 Blank
My wife has come down with what seems like the stomach flu or a stomach bug (nausea, body aches, fatigue). I'm wonde...
By Starfishshores Blank
Ok, I am 56 years old, female, post menopause. History of GERD, IBS, anxiety, spinal stenosis, bulging discs, shingle...
By worreidman181 Blank
For the last one week I have been feeling a slight pricking session in my anus when I have been sitting. Today i cond...
debhejFeb 14
By WorriedSick1981 Blank
I just wanted to gauge your opinion on my current situation. I apologize if this is a little long and winded. It s...
By RecordPain Blank
Want to make story short; i've been having lower back pain for over 8 Months now. I started with lo back pain on the...
By travelman979 Blank
Dr. Sclafani, In 2009 (at age 49) I was diagnosed with fatty liver by ultrasound following mild abdominal discomfo...
rufus491Dec 27, 2013
By rufus491 Blank
Hi, I have been feeling unwell for quite sometime now (about 3 months) and am barely able to function the past few...
By Camel1 Blank
I am a 49 year old male now, and have had a few woman doctors in my adult life for general phisicals. I do prefer f...
By aisle_b Blank
I am a 38 and female. I recently had some blood tests done due to some symptoms of: blurred vision, dizziness, fatigu...
Joseph Sclafani, M.D. Oct 30, 2013
By s_buck Blank
Hello, I recently had some routine blood work done. The results came back showing ALT at 129 and AST at 65. The do...
hut78Sep 16, 2013
hut78Sep 16, 2013
CCFHeartMD 26 Sep 11, 2013
By hut78 Blank
My mom was 62 and had severe COPD and Primary Pulmonary Hypertension. She also may have had Asthma and some allergies...
shintyAug 08, 2013
By Terrified11 Blank
I have pinworms (diagnosed by identification of live specimens on toilet paper and stool). I went to an urgent ca...
ill13632Jun 28, 2013
Joseph Sclafani, M.D. May 26, 2013
By geeky14 Blank
I’m a 31yrs old male. I had a liver function test done after my SGPT levels were found to be high at 90. In the LFT a...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank