Aa
A
A
Close
Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum Group
This support forum is for those who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain and for those who support them. IC is a very individual and often difficult to treat painful illness. IC often has many other conditions that exist along with it adding to the Pelvic Pain. This forum is to provide support, encouragement, and education so that together we can find treatments and hopefully someday a cure!
1 - 20 (of 37) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been having pain when I go pee and it feels like fire when i go but i now have cramps and now my lower back on the left side is kill...
Last year I was diagnosed with IC and now my bf amd I are TTC but while I'm having my two week wait I've had a major flare up where it fe...
I was diagnosed with I C in the early 1990s and did not have Hunner's ulcers at the time. I knew very little about I C, however, in 1999 ...
1425608 tn?1320897742
Hi, I've been dealing with nutcracker syndrome, pelvic congestion syndrome, and chronic pelvic pain for 1 1/2 years now. Recently, I was...
6 answers |
I was just diagnosed with interstitial cystitis this month, after years of bladder infection symptoms without any actual infection. My do...
Dear members: I have been reading more in the past 2 years than all of my years in high school, college, and teaching combined. Why, Wh...
2 answers |
hello there..im new to the site and was just diagnosed with Pelvic Congestion Syndrome. I also suffer from IC and IBS. I am on a mission ...
1 answer |
2140156 tn?1336687596
hello , i just joined med help hoping to find others with some of the same health issues as myself. i feel like no one understands or can...
has any one with IC with ulcers also in the bladder ever gained weight with no apparent reason,but maybe because of a bad flare up? I hav...
2 answers |
1853957 tn?1320362971
Hello everyone my name is Bridgett, Glade to have found this Forum. I have suffered with IC, for as long as i can remember, I'm 44 so le...
1 answer |
Does anyone else out there have migraines and IC, or IC & fibromyalgia or CFS..Ok, I've been copying interesting med info into my iPad no...
I have ic and I am doing the ic diet except I feel like I need to eat all the time so I do and I just keep losing weight no less then 5 l...
Hi, I am new here. I desperately need help. My problems all began in 1992 I had a tubal in Feb and all my bladder issuses started in Ju...
1648058 tn?1330930902
doctors have told me for years ive had endo..15 to be exact. now there saying i might have I.C. here are my symptoms: burning while havin...
2 answers |
489228 tn?1291535054
I am so sorry I have not been on this site to help and answer you questions. I went through a great deal personally and just got behind h...
450439 tn?1249236838
I've been diagnosed with hematuria, microscopic, been to a urologist and had a scope done but he found nothing...but what scares me is th...
2 answers |
Hi there, I'm in the 2nd day of what appears to be a flare (brought about by, I believe, intercourse). However, I no longer have health ...
2 answers |
I have chronic bladder infections most often after relations. I have been on many antibiotics for years, more often now.(I have become r...
Has anyone delt with Pelvic congestion syndrome? Why does this peak mid cycle? TTC with nasty pelvic pain isn't working real well. Sorry,...
4 answers |
Hi everyone, I am new to the support group and just trying to get the hang of things. I just turned 20 years old and was diagnosed with I...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
Nov 17
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on Jade59's status
Oct 19