Aa
A
A
Close
Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum Group
This support forum is for those who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis and Chronic Pelvic Pain and for those who support them. IC is a very individual and often difficult to treat painful illness. IC often has many other conditions that exist along with it adding to the Pelvic Pain. This forum is to provide support, encouragement, and education so that together we can find treatments and hopefully someday a cure!
21 - 40 (of 37) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been told by my doctor that I have a chronic case of IC....(about three years ago) I was ok for awhile and, now the severe pain ha...
2 answers |
How do you manage constant bladder spasms when you know you don't have an UTI?
1 answer |
I was just recently diagnosed with IC. It is such a shock and very painful. Will I always feel like this? I am currently taking Elimon fo...
3 answers |
I was putting sodium bicarb, ecapsules of elmeron and 4%lidocaine in my bladder and as soon as I voided it out the pain was unbearable. N...
1 answer |
489228 tn?1291535054
PCS
Any of you with Pelvic Congestion Syndrome ever have a vein rupture? What are your symptoms like?? Shelly
I recently had an u/s done for RLQ pain, the results were "vascular or venous lake area is quite prominent in the margin of the uterus." ...
4 answers |
My mother is on Hydrocodone for her IC pain which she has daily. It has been bad for 4 months now. She is on elival 10mgs so far and its ...
1 answer |
hi i'm new to the group and happy to find some info on IC. I have had out infections my whole life or so i thought! 2 yrs. ago i had ano...
3 answers |
489228 tn?1291535054
This is IC Awarness Week, Oct. 19th- the 23rd. Please help us get the word out about IC and the painful disease it can be to live with!...
489228 tn?1291535054
I personally am seeing so many marriages and effected by the stress of a chronic illness. I am looking for resources to help others as w...
489228 tn?1291535054
Just so you know if you have a question that needs a doctors input, Medhelp also has an IC expert forum for that purpose. Dr. Burks spe...
Hi there, I havent been diagnosed with IC, but it certainly seems like I may be headed down that path. I havent had intercourse in a wh...
1 answer |
489228 tn?1291535054
Do your live with frequency, pelvic pain, burning etc. yet the doctors keep telling you nothing is wrong then ask you doctor if it might...
168348 tn?1379360675
Hi, I'm new to the group. What causes IC and is it hereditary? What are the symptoms? Thanks, C~
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine 's ear surgery for kitty ag... Comment
Aug 28
242912 tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on photo
Aug 25