Aa
A
A
Close
Interstitial Cystitis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).
1 - 20 (of 797) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been diagnosed by 2 urologists and my PCP with Interstitial Cystitis. None of them have given me much insight into the disease or ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I've had chronic IC/UTI symptoms for the past 4 years and a few years ago I was diagnosed with IC based on symptoms. Over the years I hav...
1 answer |
I am a 24yrs old male and have been masturbating on avg 4 times since last 7-8 years .I started having frequent urination problem since ...
62 answers | 24 comments |
I have been having terrible bladder and stomach spasms for years. I have been diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis, however I am not sure...
1 answer |
649848 tn?1474485941
What is IC/PBS? Interstitial cystitis (IC) is a condition that results in recurring discomfort or pain in the bladder and the surround...
I am a 46 year old woman who just had a bladder sling operation (transobturator tape TOT) about 3 months ago. Now 2-3 inches in my vagina...
1 answer |
Dear doctor What should I do I have a major problem I used a penis pump seven day ago to purley to increase the size of my penis. Whilst ...
2 answers |
Hi, im looking for help of what i should do. For the past 3 year i have had pain in my bladder when it fills only of a night time, but ...
1 answer |
Hello, I had a really bad uti back in November and it was after I had recently had sex with my partner and I didn't pee after. Right afte...
7 answers | 1 comment |
OK SO I HAVE THIS REALLY BAD ODOR COMING FROM MY PANTS.. THE ODOR SMELLS LIKE OLD URINE. I HAVE SEEN A OB/GYN AND BEEN TREATED FOR BV.. ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
463897 tn?1468017350
Please join us in welcoming Barb135 as your new Community Leader for the Interstitial Cystitis community! Barb135 is also a Community Le...
3 answers |
When I take a sip of red wine , I get a sensation of irritated bladder ! But after I drink more it seems to subside a bit . Am I allergic...
1 answer |
Hi I'm a 17 year old girl So I've been having feelings of constant urination for a while ( a month) and I've have had a cysography which...
5 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
If you or somebody you knows, would like to be a Community Leader on the Interstitial Cystitis Community, please send a message to me at ...
I had mumps orchitis and after recovering from mumps my testicles shrunk to 1/2 of size. Now my semen is lower,also sexual drive, and I h...
2 answers |
15544335 tn?1441780364
On Septemer 17th I am having pelvic reconstruction surgery and a bladder tac. The drs tell me that my multiple consecutive child births...
3 answers |
my wife was recently diagnosed with IC, can we try having a baby?
4 answers |
I am a female in her mid twenties who has been having trouble with recurrent cystitis for the past 6 years. The first year I had 6 bouts ...
1 answer |
Is there any cure for distended bladder? Or the only solution is catheterisation. I am 66 years 8 months old . Underwent Total knee ...
2 answers |
I have had bladder symptoms for 27 years. I have not been to a dr. for the issues in over 17 years. At that time I had a cystoscopy with ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources