Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Community

I’ve been suffering from IC for 5 years now and for some odd reason Nitrofurantoin/Macrobid seems to work well for me, even when my urine...
New diagnosis it sucks. Scared or elmiron taking Valium and hydroxizone. What non medically helps?
for the past 7 months I have been extremely uncomfortable off and on every single week. I have weird sensations in my bladder which comes...
When i was 18 i started masturbation and gradually the frequency of masturbation increased. When i was 27 the excessive urine problem occ...
I am very sensitive to medications. I found out today that I have bronchitis. Is it safe to take doxycycline hyclate for bronchitis since...
I was diagnosed with IC eight years ago. I spent three years listening to the doctors, taking their recommended drugs, going through thei...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.