Aa
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

21 - 40 (of 791) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I don't have an IC diagnosis at this time. But I am seeing a urologist today and I have the feeling this is what's happening to me. For the last few months, it seemed like I was peeing a bit more frequently but it didn't affect g...
Imajerk | Last answer
I read somewhere on Facebook that some woman with IC was drinking Marshmallow Root tea. However one of the side effects listed via WebMD is that it's a diuretic. Isn't that one of the last things you'd want? Just wondering.
Imajerk | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Please join us in welcoming ipurr2 as your new Community Leader for the Interstitial Cystitis community. ipurr2 has a lot of experience and knowledge as it pertains to IC. We look forward to working with ipurr2 and your entire communit...
MH Community Mgr | Last answer
Hi, I'm a 51 year old women and I have been with bladder pain. I went and had a urine test done and this is what came back; Color green Appearance hazy Specific gravity 1.020 PH. 7.0 Glucose N Bilirubin N Ketones. Trace Blood...
jeanettepabon | Last answer
I'm 23 year old male, I have problems of frequently urination since three years, frequency is per hour in day & 1-2 time at sleep, but sometime I goes to release urine more frequently in every 15 minutes with full pressure. All tests sh...
skjskj | Last answer
Why on earth is the IC Expert forum gone?
Imajerk | Posted
My daughter has over active bladder/IC. We have differing opinions on this from several doctors. My question is not how to cure it, I have gotten the idea that there is no cure. My question is how can a 24 year old young lady live with t...
bikerpiper | Last answer
I BEEN TREATING MYSELF WITH PARASITIC HERBS FOR TEN MONTHS AND IVE PASSED THOUSANDS OF THEM, MOSTLY LIVER FLUKES, WHICH I HAD AN OUTSIDE POND WHERE 38 fish died And I got in the 360 gal.pond barefooted, so I been really sick for two yea...
nancy281941 | Posted
IC?
IC undiagnosed? by Ria35, Nov 24, 2014 Hi. I have been suffering from chronic pain since June of this year. At first I thought it was a UTI and was treated with antibiotics which did not help. I ended up in in the ER to which I was t...
Ria35 | Posted
Hi. I have been suffering from chronic pain since June of this year. At first I thought it was a UTI and was treated with antibiotics which did not help. I ended up in in the ER to which I was told that it was probably a UTI even though ...
Ria35 | Posted
I've just been diagnosed with interstitial cystitis and have started with Elmiron. I'm interested on what other patients think of Elmiron. Was it helpful? Did you have any side effects? Thank you,
Lerbea | Last answer
I haven't been on here for awhile so I was just wondering if anything new has been published about sponge kidney disease? I have suffered way too long and I am at my wits end. I have just had two back to back surgeries to break up stones...
stonedagain | Posted
I would like to know why it takes so long to diagnose IC? I have read numerous blogs and have had IC for about 6 years. It was as if doctors did not want to admit that I had it because it consists of chronic pain. I tried everything to c...
ICisreal | Posted
UTI
I have klebsiella spp in urine. I have been taking antibiotics for years without effect. I am now on D-Mannose and cranberry capsules. I do not see much improvement. Please help.
cleopatre | Posted
I had a successful and relatively painless vasectomy 4 months ago. I have had no issues, but recently when ejaculating, I felt like the flow was blocked and very little fluid came out. This is the first time this has happened. I exper...
MBGL | Posted
Hello Everyone, I was diagnosed with IC yesterday after having symptoms for 2 years. Does this condition ever go away? My doctor prescribed Elmiron and Ditropan. Am I going to have to be on these medications for the rest of my lif...
Jenn1302 | Last answer
Hi last night I had a procedure to insert a stent and had bleeding whilst urinating which I know is normal, however today this bleeding has become a lot worse and is filling pads. It is like a period style bleeding. Period not due for an...
mickeyjane | Posted
I had SWL 3 weeks ago and have passed nothing, no sludge or stones. I had a trip to A and E for the pain as my kidney swelled. Now for the last 7 days I have discomfort just above the pubic bone. It feels like my bladder is fit to bust a...
I m 35y male maried since 8 years,still no baby.My left tesicle is very small,diminishing fastly.My semen analysis as:sperm volume 3ml,total sperm counts 68millions,fast motility 20%,moderate 10%,is there any possibility o father a child...
ashok20852 | Posted
Hi! I am having a calculus of 4.7mm in middle calyx. I am told that having such a small stone is not a problem, just increase your water intake. The problem i am having is obstructive urine flow. What to do?
spoanyiall | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...