Interstitial Cystitis Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sara1971 Blank
I had a abdominal myomectomy March 20. Surgery went well. When they took the Foley catheter out the next day I began ...
By tktrauma Blank
Dr.Steve...I saw your helpful posts to miafan55and I have had traumatic injury to the penile suspensory ligament thro...
7567066_tn?1392072586
By sprich3 Blank
I wish that people on here would realize that IC is super complex, and that the disease has a broad pain, symptom, a...
sprich3Mar 21
sdsurf123Mar 17
sdsurf123Mar 17
By sdsurf123 Blank
About 3 years ago i started feeling burning when i would pee. I had flare ups once in a while where it would burn way...
By UKlady1001 Blank
I had a cystoscopy recently due to pain on urinating and small amounts of blood plus white blood cells in my urine an...
???
By JRR1994 Blank
I have had several urine samples and everything comes back clear. No std or anything but when I owe there is a burnin...
By Botino Blank
Hello, when i was 19 i was diagnosed with hydronephrosis, due to ureteropelvic obstruction. I had a surgery for that....
By tristo154 Blank
i sustained a problem from over masturbation ( i think) and i would need to pee frequently for about a week. it went ...
By Irontree Blank
Hello. I am a 43 year old male and have a problem that I have to urinate every hour. It starts with a pressure in my ...
By ItsTif11 Blank
I was 25 when my IC symptoms came on so suddenly.. I remember the moment clearly as I had over ate, menstruating, con...
By kirstieanne Blank
I have ic and am now pregnant. How has this effected other people's pregnancies?
sprich3Feb 23
By crnblevins1 Blank
How can drug company get away with charging $705 for ONE month of meds? No generic available.
sprich3Feb 20
By crnblevins1 Blank
Is this board still active? I'm having terrible flare....
sprich3Feb 19
sprich3Feb 13
By RemedyThis1 Blank
I've seen my PCP, gynecologists, and Urologists and none of them can give me answers. They are all "hesitant" to offi...
ItsmenoodleheadNov 03, 2013
S. Kaul, MD Apr 10, 2013
By neesy2 Blank
I was a very active and happy woman until IC- now I am 55 non active--- do not want to do anything. Takes all I hav...
By UKlady1001 Blank
I am at the end of my rope with so much bladder pain. So far I have been diagnosed with several prolapses, intuss...
By Proletarien Blank
Hello, I need your help. Im from Morocco Sorry for my English. Last October . I sat the night on the in a ban iron ...
By krista_4730 Blank
I recently about a couple of weeks ago started taking Elmiron 100mgs 3 times a day...I didn't want to take the medica...
By Mbardson Blank
over a month ago i had a stint removed after 4 surgeries to remove my kidney stones. i have been to the er previous a...
By cs868 Blank
I need help figuring out what is wrong with me - I am a 19 year old female with no history of bladder infections or p...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank