Aa
A
A
Close
Interstitial Cystitis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).
21 - 40 (of 801) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
463897 tn?1468017350
If you or somebody you knows, would like to be a Community Leader on the Interstitial Cystitis Community, please send a message to me at ...
I had mumps orchitis and after recovering from mumps my testicles shrunk to 1/2 of size. Now my semen is lower,also sexual drive, and I h...
2 answers |
15544335 tn?1441780364
On Septemer 17th I am having pelvic reconstruction surgery and a bladder tac. The drs tell me that my multiple consecutive child births...
3 answers |
my wife was recently diagnosed with IC, can we try having a baby?
4 answers |
I am a female in her mid twenties who has been having trouble with recurrent cystitis for the past 6 years. The first year I had 6 bouts ...
1 answer |
Is there any cure for distended bladder? Or the only solution is catheterisation. I am 66 years 8 months old . Underwent Total knee ...
2 answers |
I have had bladder symptoms for 27 years. I have not been to a dr. for the issues in over 17 years. At that time I had a cystoscopy with ...
1 answer |
4256522 tn?1351803698
I've just discovered, when they reduced my Synthroid in half, all the sudden a 3 month constant IC flare went away one week later. Seems...
2 answers |
My urologist says I can't take ibuprofen for 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after my cystscopy. Because of possible bleeding problems. Is thi...
1 answer |
I have IC, I often go to bed in pain. I have this weird pain behind my belly button. I just was curious if any other IC people have bel...
2 answers |
What helps acid reflux?
1 answer |
30 yr old male, sexually active. Around jan 17 i had frequent and constant urge to urinate. Jan 19 went to ER, they treated me for Gon an...
4 answers |
Late Feb- treated for a bladder infection diagnosed by dipstick- blood in urine, protein and white cells- can't remember if doc said nitr...
2 answers |
Hi Alter reading some of the messages here, realize that others are frustrated too about finding someone who understands this diseas...
1 answer |
What surgery did you have in 2008 that gave you pain relief. You wrote back then that you had been pain free for 6 weeks. How are you doi...
1 answer |
Hello. I don't have an IC diagnosis at this time. But I am seeing a urologist today and I have the feeling this is what's happening to me...
1 answer |
I read somewhere on Facebook that some woman with IC was drinking Marshmallow Root tea. However one of the side effects listed via WebMD ...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Please join us in welcoming ipurr2 as your new Community Leader for the Interstitial Cystitis community. ipurr2 has a lot of experience ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 51 year old women and I have been with bladder pain. I went and had a urine test done and this is what came back; Color green...
1 answer |
I'm 23 year old male, I have problems of frequently urination since three years, frequency is per hour in day & 1-2 time at sleep, but so...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources