Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Community

I have a problem of urinate too often from last 9 years. Doctor told me i have Overactive Bladder. I had no physical relation before. Las...
Hi all, I am desperate for help. For the last 3-4months, I had what seemed to be a a balanitis which led to shooting pains in my ureth...
I've had chronic IC/UTI symptoms for the past 4 years and a few years ago I was diagnosed with IC based on symptoms. Over the years I hav...
OK SO I HAVE THIS REALLY BAD ODOR COMING FROM MY PANTS.. THE ODOR SMELLS LIKE OLD URINE. I HAVE SEEN A OB/GYN AND BEEN TREATED FOR BV.. ...
Hi, I'm 21 yrs old male, i'm feeling like urine leaking constantly into legs ( some call it irritation ) , today its 7th day, it starte...
(Specific) Problem / Symptoms: Since March 2011 I have had left testicular pain (sharp or burining) centered around what I can best descr...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.