Aa
A
A
Close
Interstitial Cystitis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).
61 - 80 (of 794) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
7567066 tn?1392072586
I wish that people on here would realize that IC is super complex, and that the disease has a broad pain, symptom, and quality of life s...
About 3 years ago i started feeling burning when i would pee. I had flare ups once in a while where it would burn way way worse and conti...
5 answers |
I had a cystoscopy recently due to pain on urinating and small amounts of blood plus white blood cells in my urine and was told I have Fo...
1 answer |
???
I have had several urine samples and everything comes back clear. No std or anything but when I owe there is a burning sensation. It last...
1 answer |
Hello, when i was 19 i was diagnosed with hydronephrosis, due to ureteropelvic obstruction. I had a surgery for that. I also had a cystos...
1 answer |
i sustained a problem from over masturbation ( i think) and i would need to pee frequently for about a week. it went a way for a month bu...
Hello. I am a 43 year old male and have a problem that I have to urinate every hour. It starts with a pressure in my bladder as urine sta...
2 answers |
I was 25 when my IC symptoms came on so suddenly.. I remember the moment clearly as I had over ate, menstruating, constipated, and my bla...
I have ic and am now pregnant. How has this effected other people's pregnancies?
How can drug company get away with charging $705 for ONE month of meds? No generic available.
1 answer |
Is this board still active? I'm having terrible flare....
2 answers |
I've seen my PCP, gynecologists, and Urologists and none of them can give me answers. They are all "hesitant" to officially diagnose me t...
3 answers |
I was a very active and happy woman until IC- now I am 55 non active--- do not want to do anything. Takes all I have to do anything. D...
3 answers |
I am at the end of my rope with so much bladder pain. So far I have been diagnosed with several prolapses, intussusception of my bowe...
2 answers |
Hello, I need your help. Im from Morocco Sorry for my English. Last October . I sat the night on the in a ban iron the next day, and wh...
I recently about a couple of weeks ago started taking Elmiron 100mgs 3 times a day...I didn't want to take the medication because I knew ...
over a month ago i had a stint removed after 4 surgeries to remove my kidney stones. i have been to the er previous and i am in constant ...
1 answer |
I need help figuring out what is wrong with me - I am a 19 year old female with no history of bladder infections or problems with urinati...
1 answer |
Hi I noticed this cord like structure on the L side of my penis, more evident when I am erect.......and extends back to the base of my...
Had 8mm kidney stone removed Monday. Have stent in place. Continuing to have blood in urine which I know is normal but I just went and ha...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources