Aa
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis .

81 - 100 (of 791) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
136956_tn?1425609872
Is it possible to have IC if the cystocopy showed no inflammation inside the bladder? I have pressure pain in what I think is my ureters and I have to rush to get to a toilet. Once I am there I cant go sometimes and the pain is so i...
ticked | Last answer
I was diagnosed with IC about 8 years ago. I was so symptomatic I had to leave my job, I lost friends, my family life suffered and my intimate relationship was non-existant. I tried so many treatments and medications. A few helpped for a...
sosickofIC | Last answer
I have a obstructing 7mm kidney stone on my right ureter, having sharp pain on my groin going down to my testicle. what scares me is the blood in my urine, my urine color is brown for about a week now! how long will it last?
zach1226 | Last answer
Kidney Stone 6x3 millimeter R proximal ureter. Natural ways to get rid of it? If not, can you pass this size? What treatment options are for this?
poo512 | Last answer
Hello, Earlier today I was with my girlfriend and we got in the mood. To sum it up, we were making out.. We started to dry hump, and while thrusting I heard a pop. I immediately stopped and took a look at it. After a couple minutes I ...
Rob_Vaz | Last answer
Im a 14 year old male. I masturbated pretty hard about 5 days ago. I masturbated about 3 times that day. The following day my foreskin started hurting i checked it but i think its internal. I think i may have bruised it.
kevin497 | Last answer
Hello, I seem to have bad flare ups when I go for long periods without eating. I think it is from the ketones increasing acidity in my urine. I am not on any medications for the disease, but manage it through diet. Everything is fine unt...
Courty17 | Last answer
Hi, Recently I went to my local ER with bad pains in my lower back and around my ribs. I told them my family has extensive histories of bladder/kidney issues (my aunt died as a child due to kidney failure, for example). After they did...
heatherbrown258 | Last answer
I am a 30 year old mother of two. I had Mirena (iud) in 2009 after my son was born. I had it about 2 years before my pelvic pain arrived. I at first was diagnosed with PID. It was later discovered I have endometriosis and IC. I was perfe...
Ducky4724 | Last answer
Hi, I am a 43 year old married female who was just diagnosed with urethritis and trigonitis. A month ago I went into my OB for what I thought was a UTI. She put me on bactrim for a few days, but I stopped taking it once they found it to ...
researchingforme | Last answer
About 3 1/2 weeks ago, a day before I got my period, I started having the frequent urge to urinate and it seemed to me like a UTI since I have had them before. It was a Saturday when it really started to bother me so I decided to go to u...
sara89216 | Last answer
I just had a hystertomy and bladder repair. I still have my cath in. Are there exercises to strength my bladder. It has been 5 days
crazy118 | Last answer
can a kidney to bladder stent cause pain in the legs.
christinell | Last answer
can a 500 mg cipro pill be cut in half
towneway | Last answer
This past week I was diagnosed with prostatitis by a urologist. My symptoms for the past 5 weeks have been severe intermittent penis burning, dysuria, supra-pubic pressure, difficulty starting urinary stream and weak urinary stream and p...
Hsv1700 | Last answer
ok... so i am a teen girl and lately (about a year) ive expireienced weird physical symptoms. first off, i used to have relations with an ex, and never had any vaginal problems then. but about a year ago i had relations with another pers...
lilcurious333 | Last answer
Is Enablex available in generic?
lneelan | Last answer
I was just diagnosed with interstitial cystitis this month, after years of bladder infection symptoms without any actual infection. My doctor just put me on an IC diet until my bladder in healed. In a few months she said I can start test...
KiaraGirl95 | Last answer
I had lithotripsy 2 months ago and have had severe Problems every since Post lithotripsy I had pyelonephritis Which was treated with 2rounds of antibiotics then started with cystitis which I have to this day I have had a CT and US ...
Chelae | Last answer
I'm a veteran of a severe sepsis event one year ago that nearly killed me. The ICU IV'ed very strong antibiotics into me then. Had periodic UTI's over the past 3 years, diagnosed as a neurogenic bladder from T2 diabetes, a consequence ...
OldCorps | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources