Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Community

I have a question regarding the accuracy of MRI results versus Ultrasound when it comes to kidneys. I have a bit of a situation and am wo...
Although this subject has been addressed before, I have a question driven by pain and fear of a diagnosis. I have, for a month now, havi...
Thank you to member Barb135 for her one year of community leadership in Interstitial Cystitis! We appreciate all you do for members on th...
This is very strange and maybe just a fluke but tonight I took a Prilosec otc and within about an hour my IC symptoms had subsided and ar...
I have been diagnosed by 2 urologists and my PCP with Interstitial Cystitis. None of them have given me much insight into the disease or ...
I have been having terrible bladder and stomach spasms for years. I have been diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis, however I am not sure...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.