Aa
A
A
Close
Interstitial Cystitis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).
81 - 100 (of 800) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've seen my PCP, gynecologists, and Urologists and none of them can give me answers. They are all "hesitant" to officially diagnose me t...
3 answers |
I was a very active and happy woman until IC- now I am 55 non active--- do not want to do anything. Takes all I have to do anything. D...
3 answers |
I am at the end of my rope with so much bladder pain. So far I have been diagnosed with several prolapses, intussusception of my bowe...
2 answers |
Hello, I need your help. Im from Morocco Sorry for my English. Last October . I sat the night on the in a ban iron the next day, and wh...
I recently about a couple of weeks ago started taking Elmiron 100mgs 3 times a day...I didn't want to take the medication because I knew ...
over a month ago i had a stint removed after 4 surgeries to remove my kidney stones. i have been to the er previous and i am in constant ...
1 answer |
I need help figuring out what is wrong with me - I am a 19 year old female with no history of bladder infections or problems with urinati...
1 answer |
Hi I noticed this cord like structure on the L side of my penis, more evident when I am erect.......and extends back to the base of my...
Had 8mm kidney stone removed Monday. Have stent in place. Continuing to have blood in urine which I know is normal but I just went and ha...
1 answer |
Hi there! I'd like to know for how long one can expect to experience difficulty in urinating (voiding) after having had such a biopsy. ...
2 answers |
I'm getting bladder infections about every 18 days and this started 2 years ago. Cultures are always done and it's always a different ...
2 answers |
anyone experience strange side effects from using the antibiotic doxycycline? specifically frequent urination. if so, did the symptoms ev...
1 answer |
6263499 tn?1383433187
About a week ago I had a kidney stone. Days later I still had irritation and constantly felt like I had to urinate. My doctor found no bl...
2 answers |
I am a 35-year-old female that had a 6 mm kidney stone that I passed naturally approximately 10 years ago. Since this event, I experienc...
1 answer |
136956 tn?1425609872
Is it possible to have IC if the cystocopy showed no inflammation inside the bladder? I have pressure pain in what I think is my ure...
6 answers |
I was diagnosed with IC about 8 years ago. I was so symptomatic I had to leave my job, I lost friends, my family life suffered and my int...
3 answers |
I have a obstructing 7mm kidney stone on my right ureter, having sharp pain on my groin going down to my testicle. what scares me is the ...
1 answer |
Kidney Stone 6x3 millimeter R proximal ureter. Natural ways to get rid of it? If not, can you pass this size? What treatment option...
1 answer |
Hello, Earlier today I was with my girlfriend and we got in the mood. To sum it up, we were making out.. We started to dry hump, and w...
1 answer |
Im a 14 year old male. I masturbated pretty hard about 5 days ago. I masturbated about 3 times that day. The following day my foreskin st...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources