Aa
A
A
Close
Interstitial Cystitis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).
81 - 100 (of 795) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Had 8mm kidney stone removed Monday. Have stent in place. Continuing to have blood in urine which I know is normal but I just went and ha...
1 answer |
Hi there! I'd like to know for how long one can expect to experience difficulty in urinating (voiding) after having had such a biopsy. ...
2 answers |
I'm getting bladder infections about every 18 days and this started 2 years ago. Cultures are always done and it's always a different ...
2 answers |
anyone experience strange side effects from using the antibiotic doxycycline? specifically frequent urination. if so, did the symptoms ev...
1 answer |
6263499 tn?1383433187
About a week ago I had a kidney stone. Days later I still had irritation and constantly felt like I had to urinate. My doctor found no bl...
2 answers |
I am a 35-year-old female that had a 6 mm kidney stone that I passed naturally approximately 10 years ago. Since this event, I experienc...
1 answer |
136956 tn?1425609872
Is it possible to have IC if the cystocopy showed no inflammation inside the bladder? I have pressure pain in what I think is my ure...
6 answers |
I was diagnosed with IC about 8 years ago. I was so symptomatic I had to leave my job, I lost friends, my family life suffered and my int...
3 answers |
I have a obstructing 7mm kidney stone on my right ureter, having sharp pain on my groin going down to my testicle. what scares me is the ...
1 answer |
Kidney Stone 6x3 millimeter R proximal ureter. Natural ways to get rid of it? If not, can you pass this size? What treatment option...
1 answer |
Hello, Earlier today I was with my girlfriend and we got in the mood. To sum it up, we were making out.. We started to dry hump, and w...
1 answer |
Im a 14 year old male. I masturbated pretty hard about 5 days ago. I masturbated about 3 times that day. The following day my foreskin st...
1 answer |
Hello, I seem to have bad flare ups when I go for long periods without eating. I think it is from the ketones increasing acidity in my ur...
1 answer |
Hi, Recently I went to my local ER with bad pains in my lower back and around my ribs. I told them my family has extensive histories o...
2 answers |
I am a 30 year old mother of two. I had Mirena (iud) in 2009 after my son was born. I had it about 2 years before my pelvic pain arrived....
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 43 year old married female who was just diagnosed with urethritis and trigonitis. A month ago I went into my OB for what I tho...
1 answer |
About 3 1/2 weeks ago, a day before I got my period, I started having the frequent urge to urinate and it seemed to me like a UTI since I...
3 answers |
I just had a hystertomy and bladder repair. I still have my cath in. Are there exercises to strength my bladder. It has been 5 days
1 answer |
can a kidney to bladder stent cause pain in the legs.
1 answer |
can a 500 mg cipro pill be cut in half
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources