Aa
A
A
Close
Interstitial Cystitis Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Interstitial Cystitis / Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS).
101 - 120 (of 794) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
ok... so i am a teen girl and lately (about a year) ive expireienced weird physical symptoms. first off, i used to have relations with an...
1 answer |
Is Enablex available in generic?
1 answer |
I was just diagnosed with interstitial cystitis this month, after years of bladder infection symptoms without any actual infection. My do...
2 answers |
I had lithotripsy 2 months ago and have had severe Problems every since Post lithotripsy I had pyelonephritis Which was treated with...
1 answer |
I'm a veteran of a severe sepsis event one year ago that nearly killed me. The ICU IV'ed very strong antibiotics into me then. Had peri...
1 answer |
How can I manage my Cystocele while pregnant? What are the effects of it?
1 answer |
was having sex and the next morning my penis was black on the shaft, not sure what happened or how. not sure what to do or if there is so...
1 answer |
Every other week, I seem to have an urge to urinate which is followed by inflammation to the urethra and surrounding tissue of the vulva....
2 answers |
Hi Doctor!! I have three kidney stones of 6mm, 5 mm, and 4 mm respectively, in lower part of kidney: they sonologist told that they ar...
1 answer |
I have been on Loritab for quite a while at least five years but I do not take the medication like I am supposed to. I am supposed to ta...
1 answer |
How do I eliminate or reduce swelling after hydrocelectomy ?
1 answer |
In 2007 I had a kidney stone while pregnant with my fourth child. After he was born they removed the stone... many surgeries to do so. ...
1 answer |
My mom is 76 years old and just had an outpatient surgical procedure to remove a kidney stone that was lodged at the opening of her urete...
1 answer |
A glass of cold water can shock the endocrine system leaving the immune system at risk to fruits, vegetables and pro biotic foods. Remem...
Last spring I began having symptoms of a uti. I went to the doctor twice and got antibiotics. Never checked up after finishing then, ju...
My girl friend is going for a biopsy to determine more about her IC condition. Does she need to stop taking her antihistamines before the...
1 answer |
So my doctor told me I need to cut out the caffeine immediately the other day at my appointment. I usually drink a couple cups of dark br...
2 answers |
I have had multiple UTI's starting from the age of 14 before any sexual activity. My first infection was located in my ureter I had a neg...
1 answer |
I have had bladder infections frequently since I was 10 years old. I married my husband three years ago and since then I have had problem...
1 answer |
What vitamins will help my interstitial cystitis and/ or bladder health? I have been taking Puritan's Pride UVA URSI for a while and I re...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Interstitial Cystitis Community Resources