Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Community

30 yr old male, sexually active. Around jan 17 i had frequent and constant urge to urinate. Jan 19 went to ER, they treated me for Gon an...
Late Feb- treated for a bladder infection diagnosed by dipstick- blood in urine, protein and white cells- can't remember if doc said nitr...
I read somewhere on Facebook that some woman with IC was drinking Marshmallow Root tea. However one of the side effects listed via WebMD ...
I'm 23 year old male, I have problems of frequently urination since three years, frequency is per hour in day & 1-2 time at sleep, but so...
My daughter has over active bladder/IC. We have differing opinions on this from several doctors. My question is not how to cure it, I hav...
I've just been diagnosed with interstitial cystitis and have started with Elmiron. I'm interested on what other patients think of Elmiron...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.