Aa
A
A
Close
Interventional Cardiology Forum
Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.
1 - 20 (of 1370) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Could excess sweating and cold chills relate to my blood preasure problems. I have these sweats nearly every hour and I am extreamly tir...
3 answers |
Is their a difference between Cardiomegaly and Hypertrophic Caridomyopathy? Are Cardiomegaly and Cardiomyopathy interchangable terms? ...
2 answers |
I went to the emergency room with palpitations.. had an ekg, heart monitoring and low blood sugar test ..all was fine. the doctor recomme...
2 answers |
In early September, I underwent a heart cath to rule out any blockages due to several abnormal EKGs since April which had shown ST rhythm...
3 answers |
659608 tn?1318292966
My 93 year old Mother was diagonised that her heart is starting to shut down. She has a blood clot on the heart, and the top and bottom o...
7 answers |
Hi, I am not sure where to post this so here goes. I was sitting in my car waiting for my son, not having a stressful day at all. All o...
3 answers |
Ok so my grandfather suffered from aortic aneurysm on September 10th which almost took his life, luckily it didn't. We've had a family hi...
2 answers |
If an A-Fibber has obstructive blockages would stenting the blockages make an ablation unnecessary? In other words, would the irregularit...
3 answers |
Dr. I had an ekg done and it shows possible Inferior Infarct , age underetermined. and Boarderline Criteria For Inferior Infract Are no...
3 answers |
What does thickening around the heart mean? I"m a little worried about this. My ekg and my echo was good but my stress test was a littl...
2 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
Dr. Stephen Ellis, a Cleveland Clinic interventional cardiologist, will provide answers to your questions about stents, angioplasty, stem...
I have PAC's. Normal EKG and normal echo stress. Normal Holter as well. Is it possible for the premature beats to cause me to cough? The ...
9 answers |
I failed a stress test induced by a drug due to weakness of legs. Why would the doctor want to repeat this test? My blood pressure goes...
4 answers |
Is it typical to have intermittent chest pain for the last two weeks since having my proximal LAD stented (coated stent)? I have resorted...
3 answers |
hello,I am a 22 yr old female and have innappropriate sinus tachycardia. I have had four ablations since being diagnosed. After the last ...
2 answers |
i have had chest pain for 2yrs and my 2 cardiologist can't explain it what could it be. it's their 24/7 and dosen't go away. my medicatio...
2 answers |
I am a 35 year old woman who has a history of early emphysema (I"m a non-smoker) and whose father died suddenly at age 45 of a heart atta...
4 answers |
hello , i am interested to know what the general statistic is for people who have uner gone coarctation repair in early child hood. As ...
2 answers |
Dear Doctor, Can you please explain how prolong period of stress can affect the healt in long term?s Regard Nathan
1 answer |
thanks for your reply but would just like to ask the following questions to clear things up a bit: 1. Is it possible to see clear shu...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank