Aa
A
A
Close
Interventional Cardiology Forum
Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.
101 - 120 (of 1370) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, As I live abroad here in the US, I sometimes get the "edited version" of how my mother's health is going -- and am a bit concerned...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 50 year old female, whose doctor noticed a heart mumur on reg. check up. md ordered echo which shows ascending aortic diamenter...
4 answers |
Hi, I am a 34 year old male and have been having some strange symptoms that my internist and the doctors in the ER have no answer for. B...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a healthy asymptomatic 46 y/o female who had a routine ECG done at a normal health visit. I have a medical background. My l...
1 answer |
It seems like I've experienced a number of unsettling symptoms since the onset of menopause, but over the last month or so I've noticed s...
1 answer |
Findings: PVC's Right Atrial Enlargement. Multiple runs of Ventricular Tachycardia non-sustained, most likely a right-sided outflow t...
1 answer |
hello, i just had a stress echo done while i was on the tredmill they took my bp four times, first time 128./75 and as my heart rate rose...
2 answers |
Hi i have a problem. Could you tell me whether the following can be identified through a ECG and X-ray? 1. ischemia, angina 2. acute ...
1 answer |
I have exprienced strange electical like spasms accross my chest and back, down both arms and sometimes up my neck.They last only a secon...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with RCM last March following a heart biopsy. I recently had a right catherization, due to increased shortness of breath...
2 answers |
I have had mild atrial fib for 25 years or more. Recently chest x-rays and ct scan were unremarkable, except for some fluid around "my he...
1 answer |
was at the er and my heart rate was 193 while sitting - i was agitated dealing with my child who was there....i can not get my doctor to ...
3 answers |
dialated left atrium with lower normal limit function of the left ventrical, could this cause tachy and brady and palpitations pacs and ...
1 answer |
Hi I am 35, and I had my first echocardiograph while in the hospital, I have an appt. with the cardiologist to go, over the results but m...
1 answer |
Hi I am 35, and I had my first echocardiograph while in the hospital, I have an appt. with the cardiologist to go, over the results but m...
1 answer |
I am taking Isosorbide mononitrate 10 mg twice a day for the last 16 years from 1992, for my ischaema (asymptomatic) which has come in th...
2 answers |
Hello, My mother is 56 old. She is on Atenolol 25mg, Analetin 5mg(not sure of the spelling), and Zantac (She used to be on Nexuim). Wit...
1 answer |
671225 tn?1225767283
My daughter was born with Shones complex. She has had 3 open heart surgries and is now needing a Machinal Mitral valve. The dr's said tha...
1 answer |
I am 66 year old male from India .In the year 1977 i was told that i have ischaemia(T wave inversion) and in the year 1980 i had mild hyp...
3 answers |
HI HAVE BEEN RECIEVING CHEST PAINS + PRESSURE FOR 2 WEEKS. I HAD SIMILIAR PAIN LAST YEAR WHERE I COMPLETED A X-RAY AND ECG WHICH WERE FIN...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now