Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Interventional Cardiology Forum
Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.
121 - 140 (of 1370) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 47 years old and have done GREAT since ASD repair in 1987. Lately the top of my sternum feels unstable and with certain movement I ...
1 answer |
my ekg says rsr1 v1 or v2 vcd or rvh otherwise normal should i worry .. is it serious should i see a cardiologist.
2 answers |
my ekg says rsr1 v1 or v2 vcd or rvh otherwise normal should i worry is iit serious
4 answers |
22 year old male, no family history of heart failure, high blood pressure runs in the family as does DVT. I've been haing mild to mod...
2 answers |
dialated left atrium with lower normal limit function of the left ventrical, could this cause palpitations pacs and pvcs and what other s...
2 answers |
i am 48 years old . had a heart cath done last friday. my main left coranary is 70% blocked with other veins below that with 60 % . tot...
1 answer |
I had been having chest pains and sought medical attention and have received a number of test. My Cholesterol and triglycerides are with...
1 answer |
i am a 19 year old boy. i am suffering from shortness of breath and fatigue. i had a echocardiogam which shows that my stroke volume is 4...
1 answer |
age: 65 very active male, factor V Leiden, Prot S and C deficiency (Lovenox) 1. Early years Phlebitis L-LE 2. MI 1980 age 37 3. DVT ...
1 answer |
I recently had a TIA and have been diagnosed with a large PFO and an ASA via an echo w/ bubble study. My Neurologist has put me on Couma...
1 answer |
I am sometimes starting to have difficulty breathing, when laying down on bed, should i take this serious as I have MVP or should I wait ...
1 answer |
I just received the results of the Berkley Heart Profile. My father died of CAD at the age of 46. My mother had a coronary artery block...
2 answers |
I recently experienced several symtoms that gave me cause for concern. While visiting Colorado at 6500 ft. I had some swelling of the ank...
1 answer |
My son Jacob just turned 3 in July. Four weeks ago he had surgery to remove his tonsils and adenoids. Two weeks before that surgery he ...
2 answers |
Hello, I’m a female 59 years old. I have high blood pressure since 15 years ago and also I am a little bit overweight. I walk every day a...
2 answers |
I am a 51 year old male with controlled high blood pressure. The medication I am taking is benicar hct. I am 5'10" and weigh about 175lbs...
1 answer |
I have been having chest pains and shoulder and back pains recently. They feel exactly like the warning signs of a heart attack but I ha...
1 answer |
Why my left hand or left body are always feeling tired?
1 answer |
I have a PFO. Heart Dr. put me on Plavix four years ago. I had only one TIA lasting 20 seconds. Should I have the hole patched, as the...
2 answers |
Recently, I have been experiencing an increase in my systolic blood pressure and my heart rate. My systolic has been ranging from 154 to ...
1 answer |
A
A