Aa
A
A
Close
Interventional Cardiology Forum
Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.
121 - 140 (of 1370) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 47 years old and have done GREAT since ASD repair in 1987. Lately the top of my sternum feels unstable and with certain movement I ...
1 answer |
my ekg says rsr1 v1 or v2 vcd or rvh otherwise normal should i worry .. is it serious should i see a cardiologist.
2 answers |
my ekg says rsr1 v1 or v2 vcd or rvh otherwise normal should i worry is iit serious
4 answers |
22 year old male, no family history of heart failure, high blood pressure runs in the family as does DVT. I've been haing mild to mod...
2 answers |
dialated left atrium with lower normal limit function of the left ventrical, could this cause palpitations pacs and pvcs and what other s...
2 answers |
i am 48 years old . had a heart cath done last friday. my main left coranary is 70% blocked with other veins below that with 60 % . tot...
1 answer |
I had been having chest pains and sought medical attention and have received a number of test. My Cholesterol and triglycerides are with...
1 answer |
i am a 19 year old boy. i am suffering from shortness of breath and fatigue. i had a echocardiogam which shows that my stroke volume is 4...
1 answer |
age: 65 very active male, factor V Leiden, Prot S and C deficiency (Lovenox) 1. Early years Phlebitis L-LE 2. MI 1980 age 37 3. DVT ...
1 answer |
I recently had a TIA and have been diagnosed with a large PFO and an ASA via an echo w/ bubble study. My Neurologist has put me on Couma...
1 answer |
I am sometimes starting to have difficulty breathing, when laying down on bed, should i take this serious as I have MVP or should I wait ...
1 answer |
I just received the results of the Berkley Heart Profile. My father died of CAD at the age of 46. My mother had a coronary artery block...
2 answers |
I recently experienced several symtoms that gave me cause for concern. While visiting Colorado at 6500 ft. I had some swelling of the ank...
1 answer |
My son Jacob just turned 3 in July. Four weeks ago he had surgery to remove his tonsils and adenoids. Two weeks before that surgery he ...
2 answers |
Hello, I’m a female 59 years old. I have high blood pressure since 15 years ago and also I am a little bit overweight. I walk every day a...
2 answers |
I am a 51 year old male with controlled high blood pressure. The medication I am taking is benicar hct. I am 5'10" and weigh about 175lbs...
1 answer |
I have been having chest pains and shoulder and back pains recently. They feel exactly like the warning signs of a heart attack but I ha...
1 answer |
Why my left hand or left body are always feeling tired?
1 answer |
I have a PFO. Heart Dr. put me on Plavix four years ago. I had only one TIA lasting 20 seconds. Should I have the hole patched, as the...
2 answers |
Recently, I have been experiencing an increase in my systolic blood pressure and my heart rate. My systolic has been ranging from 154 to ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now