Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Cailin09
I am 24 years old I have habe been struggling with chronic nausea and abdominal pain for the last 2 years. 2 years ag...
Cailin091 hour
Picie1Apr 10
RmorenoNov 10, 2014
By LaLaLondon Blank
For the past few years I have had problems with my digestive/gastro-intestinal health. About two years ago I noticed ...
By Connemara
For the past seven months I have been suffering gastrointestinal distress, which started as loose bowel movements thr...
By Daniellemarie93
Hi everyone, I've had what the doctors have claimed to be IBS for two years now and it's really starting to get me do...
By Daniellemarie93
Hi everyone, I'm 22 and have been suffering from constant nausea and stomach problems for well over a year and a half...
By Des___tiny
Hi i am 14 and going into 9th grade i have had ibs since i was a baby i was diagnosed when i was in seventh grade the...
By Quinnjuhdequa
First of all, just to make it clear, I'm a 17 year-old boy and I've had intestinal issues since I was a baby, with GE...
Smriti_20Jun 20
Interesting_factsMay 17, 2014
redhallsJan 06, 2014
skcv335Aug 17, 2013
Verma63Jul 27, 2013
By Goodyuen Blank
I am a Male, at 45. I wish some good people out there can help me solve my IBS problem.. Have been getting this prob...
MK93Jun 20
By Ne1989
I noticed a couple of times some muscus covering my Stool. Now the muscus itself was white of course but not heavy ki...
By davies_c60
Does anyone know whether the use of antispasmodics and anti anxiety median effect on the results of a transit test? I...
SandmillJun 13
By barrylarry
Are there ways to prevent IBS or is it normal to get this in any stage of our life?
SandmillJun 11
By jonjonsmith
hello. I am 22 years old. For the past 2 years I have been having some gastro problems I cant seem to get rid off. I ...
SandmillJun 10
By sbell11
I have struggled with ibs since my teens and i'm in my 30s now. I have never experienced pain like this before. The p...
1287446_tn?1313951238
SandmillJun 10
pearjasMay 24
By pearjas
Hi everyone.. It seems I've had "stomach problems" my entire life. Today, I'm a healthy 32 year old male, but my sto...
gvarnerJun 09
SnupasAug 03, 2010
Ellie07Aug 02, 2010
SnupasAug 02, 2010
By Ellie07 Blank
I had a colonoscopy more than a month ago. Since then I am spending every morning in a bathroom with cramps, spasms...
bret20Jun 07
Rose7544Apr 05, 2012
Rose7544Apr 05, 2012
tiny_teenaFeb 02, 2010
By alynn55 Blank
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times alrea...
By atinaw
I have usually had a poor digestive system for years now. I can remember having a lot of gas for the last 10 or more...
By enward7
Hi, I am a 41 year old male with constant discomfort in my right abdomen just under the lowest part of my ribcage. I ...
By Sally_89
Hey, I am a fellow IBS sufferer & have suffered over the past 3 years now. Have tried various different diets & al...
By mulberrybush
I want to share with the Community what diet CURED the IBS-D that had tortured me for half my life! It may or may not...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank