Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3265) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20110020 tn?1490351077
Around 2005 when I was 15 and taking my exams, I would get sporadic abdominal pain and nausea. My GP referred me to a gastroenterologist ...
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
61 answers | 10 comments
  JessNikovv,    Rt1997,    tutaj5,    Theplugg,    Theplugg
Hi everyone. I literally just joined this forum a few minutes ago. I went to hospital last week with upper right quadrant abdo pain and i...
Hello, I am not sure if this is related to IBS or not. I have had some bowel problems for past five years, constipation etc. One morni...
4 answers | 1 comment
  min73
Have been trying different probiotics and wondering if i should give something like Blaise a try. I've seen personalized medicine in the ...
Please help, for like 2-3 months I've been noticing bright red blood stains after wiping and it seems to be originating from the top of t...
Hi all! This is my first post & would LOVE to get get some insight on the symptoms I'm currently experiencing as the DR has given up...
1 answer
hello, in the picture below there is a strange color on some surface. Did anyone has this kind of stool before? What can be the cause?...
Hi i have ibs now for over 10 years. There is no test for this and i believe its the doctors way to just fob people off..they pile us wit...
I have IBS, but i'm dealing with some very weird symptoms and soon u'll see what I mean. Regardless, I have had tons of tests with no re...
I am a Male, at 45. I wish some good people out there can help me solve my IBS problem.. Have been getting this problem of constipation ...
35 answers | 2 comments
  1slandgirl,    RN65
I have IBS, and for the past month or so my stomach has been really acting up a lot. I have constant gurgling and bubbling in my stomach....
9 answers
  Kat719
I have had constant stomach gurgling and cramps for weeks and I am a male. I also have been having severe stress related anxiety over col...
Im a 25 year old guy. Very good hygiene. My problem started 1 1/2 years ago. My life is normal before. Then it happened. I started to sme...
Hi! I am so desperate for insight right now... I am a 31 year old stay at home mom. Last Sunday night I woke up with severe diarr...
7 answers | 4 comments
  lorryy,    wickett81
Hi all, This is something very urgent and stressful and I'm hoping that anyone can help me out as I am at a loss... I am 17 years old...
Hi. I'm new here and this might get lengthy. I'm desperate for some glimmer of an answer. About 5 months ago I had an "episode" that l...
This pain is so hard to describe. I have been diagnosed with IBS and small vaginal cysts which I was told is "normal" in women. The pain ...
To start off, I don't like fish and I didn't eat it consume any fish for about a year now so I know it's most likely not that. About 2 da...
So for about 2 years now I have had a variety of different intestinal problems and truthfully I simply cannot live with them anymore. ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources