Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3227) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so. I'm always bloated so my tummy hurts all the time anyway but when I lay on my tummy, (with one leg to my chest ) as its the only...
Hi, I am a 17-year-old male from the UK. In May last year, I had what I think was an infection. I had severe diorhhea for about 3 days. ...
1 answer |
As a female in high school soon to go to college, this is ruining my life. For as long as I can remember, I have manually used my finger ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello there. My situation is this: For one or two days out of every month I'll have loose stools / watery / diarrhea. This nastiness is b...
I break out into sweats, get a little weak, get pain and have to go to the bathroom. This has been happening for at least 2 months now. M...
I recently had a CT scan done to determine the cause of my right side pain. It goes from my pelvic area up to underneath my stomach. It n...
8 answers |
I been having this same problem for over a year now the pressure is constant it never goes away. It feel like it becomes sharp while I'm ...
2 answers |
Hi! I am so desperate for insight right now... I am a 31 year old stay at home mom. Last Sunday night I woke up with severe diarr...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Today I farted with pure oil. No feces just pure yellow-orange oil. When I felt I will fart again I went straight to the restroom and it ...
7 answers |
32 yr old Male, Little overweight but active on a daily basis . Usually I have several bowel movements a day , some loose some hard but f...
hi im really worried i have appendicitis, i had diarrhea for 3 days, and now after all of that my lower right and lower left sides have a...
1 answer |
Over the last week or so I've felt awful. It started with severe stomach bloating which died off but I still get occasional cramps in my ...
2 answers |
Hello! I have a problem since a over a year now that I would have blood in my stool sometimes and very bad stomach pain. I do have endom...
1 answer |
263988 tn?1281957896
I've suffered from IBS for at least 20 years, and it worsened when I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Frequently those who have hypothy...
1 answer |
Hi I'm Jim, Just some info about me sorry if I babble. I haven't been diagnosed with IBS but I've had the symptoms for 20 years or so...
2 answers |
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
56 answers | 3 comments |
Hi first post new here.... Question does IBS abdominal pain last all day long with few reliefs here and there????
I'm brand new here to this community,but for the past year I have had some off and on issues with my BM! In the morning I start out with ...
1 answer |
I seem to have irritable bowl sydrome...runny stool. I am taking a supplement of enzymes and apple pectin and it helps a bit. But what ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
If you are located in the Boston area, there is an exciting new mind-body trial sponsored by the National Institutes of Health happening ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources