Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3222) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
263988 tn?1281957896
I've suffered from IBS for at least 20 years, and it worsened when I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Frequently those who have hypothy...
1 answer |
Hello! I have a problem since a over a year now that I would have blood in my stool sometimes and very bad stomach pain. I do have endom...
I been having this same problem for over a year now the pressure is constant it never goes away. It feel like it becomes sharp while I'm ...
Over the last week or so I've felt awful. It started with severe stomach bloating which died off but I still get occasional cramps in my ...
1 answer |
Hi I'm Jim, Just some info about me sorry if I babble. I haven't been diagnosed with IBS but I've had the symptoms for 20 years or so...
2 answers |
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
58 answers | 3 comments |
Hi first post new here.... Question does IBS abdominal pain last all day long with few reliefs here and there????
I'm brand new here to this community,but for the past year I have had some off and on issues with my BM! In the morning I start out with ...
1 answer |
I seem to have irritable bowl sydrome...runny stool. I am taking a supplement of enzymes and apple pectin and it helps a bit. But what ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
If you are located in the Boston area, there is an exciting new mind-body trial sponsored by the National Institutes of Health happening ...
As a female in high school soon to go to college, this is ruining my life. For as long as I can remember, I have manually used my finger ...
3 answers |
Hi everybody! For the past five years or so I've had ongoing issues with my stomach which have still not been diagnosed and over the ...
For the past few years I have been experiencing abdominal pains. It typically moves all over my abdomen, and it comes and goes rather qui...
Hi! In September of 2015, on a Friday night I found myself to be extremely tired and achy are work. I ended up going to sleep around 6 PM...
My poop hurts very bad and Won't come out it is in very hard little pellets and its just sitting in my anus hole I took some stool soften...
1 answer |
Hi! I am so desperate for insight right now... I am a 31 year old stay at home mom. Last Sunday night I woke up with severe diarr...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am a 17-year-old male from the UK. In May last year, I had what I think was an infection. I had severe diorhhea for about 3 days. ...
hello everyone so the last couple weeks I've been having unusual diarrhea (it's not all watery) but it's not like the "normal" way of...
1 answer |
Hi All, for the past year or so almost every evening is the same story - after dinner I keep burping (can do for a few hours in severe ca...
1 answer |
recently I started having problems with my bowels and it started making me very anxious and slightly depressed .. I went to my doctor ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources