Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
1 - 20 (of 3312) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For over a year now I seem to have problems with my digestive system. For over a year now I have been struggling with constant nausea fro...
2 answers |
Hello, I am 20 (type 2 diabetic with it very controlled, also overweight but lost 80 pounds on a healthy vegetarian diet, still have ...
1 answer |
I've posted same question on OCD board, cause my psychiatrist thought I was nut and obsessive, and people on that board really tried to h...
65 answers | 16 comments |
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But l...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I have pain in my stomach and chest, loss of appetite, constipation and bloating.
I got IBS one year ago it is ibs_d ,I have lost much weight too,recently I have started mebeverine hcl it has lessened the diarrhea sympt...
I have had this problem for a few weeks already and I don't know how to stop it, in this moment I really need to go to the bathroom but I...
1 answer |
Hello, I have so often Loose stools with black bits. I tested blood in stool and parasites with negative result. Also blood morphology a...
1 answer |
I'm 35 yr old female I am obese but losing weight, I have ibd I'm in pain in the back lower and on my side when I lay down to were I'm cr...
Hello everyone, I am a final year student in osteopathic medicine at Kingston University (greater London) and am currently writing a res...
Hello everyone, I am a final year student in osteopathic medicine at Kingston University (greater London) and am currently writing a res...
Hello guys, my name is Nikolay and I'm from Eastern Europe, and I'll try to explain you my problem and hopefully find a solution for it. ...
My nausea started about 9 or 10 weeks ago and hasn't stopped since. At first, it was only at night, but after a week or two, it was a 24/...
1 answer |
I have been dealing with extremely severe symptoms of Dolichocolon for 2 years now, have seen many doctors who aren't familiar enough wit...
Hi, Ive recently acquired a Pro Biotic (PB) for my IBS. A lot of the information online is conflicting, some stating its better to ...
Right here goes I have been suffering from this putrid sewer eggy smell coming from my stomach it isn't constant, this problem is ruining...
Right here goes I have been suffering from this putrid sewer eggy smell coming from my stomach it isn't constant, this problem is ruining...
Does anyone here have SIBO? If so, does it cause pain and what kind of pain? Thank you!
2 answers |
Hi Everyone, I recently moved to Canada and I can't get Xifaxan/Rifaximin here (they won't even prescribe it here, let alone cover it ...
Ok so for the past 2 years now my anus has been very sore and itchy. It begins by fluid leaking from my anus it's gooey and smells fishy ...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers