Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
21 - 40 (of 3262) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi! I have IBS and have been documenting my journey for anyone who stumbles upon it, hoping that some day I overcome it. Here is my stor...
Okay so about 3 weeks ago I got really nauseas and had some vomiting. This lasted for about 5 days and then my symptoms went away, but ...
Hi there, I don't know where to start, but basically I am constipated for the last 4 years of my life and nothing seems to be working...
4 answers | 7 comments |
It hurts when I'm trying to go when I sit it hurts more too plz awnser quick I have to go now! Sry if I spelled anything wrong Plz aw...
1 answer |
First off I'm a 21 year old male that's pretty healthy and I weigh 130 pounds. I have had anxiety for a few years and always stressed. I'...
I have had IBS for four years and when it acts up, which is pretty much two weeks of every month. When the pain comes back I end up in th...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I've had IBS symptoms since I was about 15.. i'm 21 now and am barely able to finish my last semester of college. Every morning I wake u...
11 answers |
For the pst two months I've been having light aches under my ribs and aches around my torso. I have no fever, vomiting, or any other issu...
Now I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place as I have no clue of what my problem is defined as but here it goes anyway. ...
1 answer |
Sorry if this comes off as insensitive! I'm a 19 year old female, in North America. I've been having several random digestive issues tha...
My problem started last year in september. One day I was fine and the next day I had diarrhea, chills and fever. I went to a gastroentero...
Hi, I'm a 26 year old male with stomach issues.. Around 9 months ago I noticed my stools weren't fully formed and were quite loose.. Qu...
Hi, I am new to this and haven't read through any of the questions being answered (sorry if I am repeating a question)...I was diagnosed...
5 answers |
Hello I have irritable bowel expressed pain and spasms in the lower abdomen. I noticed that I was taking some medication and then come ba...
Hello I have irritable bowel expressed pain and spasms in the lower abdomen. I noticed that I was taking some medication and then come ba...
Recently I have started struggling with IBS symptoms. It started when I was working in retail and often times i did not eat healthy. I wo...
2 answers | 3 comments |
There is an new book online for treatment of IBS called "Alleviate irritable bowel syndrome using Mindfulness" There is a free audiobook ...
It all started on 21 September it was a Friday, but 2 days before that I experienced cramps in my stomach i think is because I have a his...
https://snag.gy/0u28vc.jpg so as u can see in the picture, this is the first time i noticed, it might have hapened many times before, ...
1 answer |
I have had issues with my stomach since I was 16. Diagnosed with ulcers, but after a long painful road, finally had my gallbladder remov...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources