Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
21 - 40 (of 3311) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it possible for an IBS flare up to affect the menstrual cycle (rather than the other way round)? Often, when I have an IBS flare up it...
I was on a 7 day course of Azithromycin for a bacterial infection I picked up while traveling. My stools had been normal (even during the...
ok so for the past 3 days iv been constipated and i am getting really frustrated that cant use the bathroom and i have no stomach pain w...
I have been to my GP in the UK several times and after having a blood test for Celiac disease (negative results), also to check for antib...
1 answer |
Hello everyone. I am reaching out here today to anyone who has either experienced these types of symptoms or might have suggestions as to...
1 answer |
For the past 7 months I have had the sensation of something being stuck in my butthole completely non-stop. The tenesmus feeling doesn't ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone! I'm a 20 year-old female college student and I've been dealing with some disconcerting symptoms the past few weeks. On an...
I've been ill for six years (only just this year got diagnosed with severe IBS and sensitive gut) I am 24 and I am housebound because of ...
2 answers |
Hi, I am new to this and haven't read through any of the questions being answered (sorry if I am repeating a question)...I was diagnosed...
6 answers |
I have extra of what has been for me at least a temporary cure for IBSD. it is called Cholestyramine. If you are in doubt of what it is a...
For the past few days I've had this ache in my upper/middle left back, sort of in the middle of my ribcage area. At first it only showed ...
In the past few days my stomach has been causing me a lot of pain and I have needed to go to the bathroom more than normal. At first I ha...
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But l...
9 answers |
I had abdominal pain last week and had a CT scan which showed it was an ovarian cyst. I had it removed and have had diarrhea for 8 days s...
Hello, After a lot of visits to my dr. I have been diagnosed with IBS. This is because of bloating, stomach aches and change in stools...
i have a severe problem with a fecal body odor. when i have a bowel movement, i notice a lot of mucus on the stools (and especially when ...
3 answers |
Have any of you tried an FMT to reverse your IBS ?
20110020 tn?1490351077
Around 2005 when I was 15 and taking my exams, I would get sporadic abdominal pain and nausea. My GP referred me to a gastroenterologist ...
1 answer |
I use to struggle with constipation always but started getting frequent diarrhea 2 years ago. Last year I suddenly lost weight and went f...
Hey I just hope someone can please help me, Last year I I had sexual encounter (unprotected oral sex) a couple days after I had lower ab...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers