Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
8975356_tn?1416417654
Kayln_TJun 03
MadpiJun 01
By keeleyzinc0100
Can you still drink coffee with IBS? I love Starbucks I've been drinking it since it was 6!!!! And now I'm 16 and aft...
By Upsettingbowels
I have been having stomache issues and uncontrolable gas for the past year. I'm to the point that I think I am allerg...
MadpiJun 01
Sherijo11Jun 01
MadpiJun 01
By Sherijo11
For the last few years I have been getting excruciating abd pain in the middle of the nite that wakes me up from a de...
MadpiJun 01
nlo123May 31
By nlo123
I posted a little while ago about my constipation... my constiption has gotten somewhat better in than I am now havin...
By Andys1
Hi Can you help. My mum of 75 has had for many years diverticulitis and had various tests which were ok. The last be...
By rackesrn
Hi I have had chronic diarrhea for over a year now. Had a full battery of studies : O&P neg x3, cultures neg. Sprue n...
By missaboo Blank
Hi all, A few years ago, I began to get horrible upper stomach pains after eating eggs. Just eggs. So I learned to...
By masepa Blank
I posted in some other forums. Dont know whats wrong. VERY stressed. About nearly 3 months ago my bowel habits change...
By Silk2 Blank
Dear Sir or Madam, My name is Ivan. I am writing today to ask you for a favor. I would be grateful if you could an...
745393_tn?1345080796
By piapeony Blank
Hello a problem that a family member has after having a bowel movement they have to keep wiping to try ...
By me_just34 Blank
i have a fatty liver disease. is the yellow stool type in the picture due to liver problem or the almonds that I a...
By Chrissywhizz Blank
Hi, I'm a 29yr old female and have suffered with severe constipation for the last 6 years, have tried the usual fibog...
flu
By abetz Blank
I have cramps after eating, sore muscles, dry mouth, groin cram, slight nausea? What could cause this?
By Chris1310
I have recently developed a problem where I a get the feeling of slight urinary dribbling. I have had urinary tests w...
By nlo123
Recently I feel like my stomach has been acting up... I assume it's due to stressed IBS. Lately I feel as though I'm ...
By Gabbiejayyxo Blank
For the past couple of months ( maybe 2 months ) but it's been very very hard for me to take a poo. It's like I'm con...
redhallsJan 06
skcv335Aug 17, 2013
Verma63Jul 27, 2013
saleanaJun 02, 2013
By Goodyuen Blank
I am a Male, at 45. I wish some good people out there can help me solve my IBS problem.. Have been getting this prob...
8808428_tn?1399977908
By RachHately Blank
Any ideas for a diet plan for unexplained and severe abdominal pain. Doctors say it's ibs. I have no idea!
Robyn59May 09
By Robyn59 Blank
I am having trouble with frequent bowel movements usually in the morning the rest if the day I feel like I need to bu...
By 3amigos Blank
I've never had a weight issue. I've always eaten an extremely high fibre diet, granary bread, brown rice, steamed veg...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank