Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
101 - 120 (of 3211) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diagnostic with IBS about 15 years ago. My brother also has it. My question is I also have the silver burps and so does my brother....
I am a 46 year old female post menapause. I have been having lower abdominal pains for 5 weeks now. They start just to the right of my be...
I've always had problems with bowel issues. Sometime I'll go for months with what I call "voluntary diarrhea." I'll feel the need, leisur...
5 answers |
My digestive symptoms started in the summer of 2008. We where headed to idaho to go camping. I was in the car eating grapes, which i oft...
Hello all, I am 29, F and deem myself to be pretty healthy if I exclude the health problems I have (CFS/ME, IBS, Lactose Intolerance, ...
I am 18.i have been mastrubating for past three years whether this would cause any problem for my sexual health during my marriage lif...
1 answer |
13530588 tn?1439499315
for over four years I have had profuse stench passing gas and bowel movements , this occurred after consuming large amounts of soda , psy...
I noticed a couple of times some muscus covering my Stool. Now the muscus itself was white of course but not heavy kinda mild and no bloo...
2 answers |
some background: I am a 19 year old male I have always been healthy, ate a a good diet although I would eat up to 4000 calories a day to ...
I had problems with diarrhea throughout my senior year and my doctor never actually diagnosed me with IBS, she just suggested that might...
2 answers |
few days ago i have been diagnosed with IBS and actue erosive gastritis with anemia,any recommendation will be helpful. my question is i...
I'm near enough 18 now (one month off 18), and a female. I've suffered with problems with my bowels for about 12 years now, and I've had ...
1 answer |
I am 24 years old I have habe been struggling with chronic nausea and abdominal pain for the last 2 years. 2 years ago I had my gallbladd...
3 answers |
Hi i am 14 and going into 9th grade i have had ibs since i was a baby i was diagnosed when i was in seventh grade the build up was so bad...
1 answer |
okay so i started getting stomach cramps and diarhea every morning only mornings and the rest of the day im fine for the past week and i...
Hi everyone, I'm 22 and have been suffering from constant nausea and stomach problems for well over a year and a half maybe 2 years now, ...
3 answers |
13888653 tn?1431955832
Can some one please help me what is causing this pain under my left side under my rib cage I been dealing with Crohn disease ever since 2...
1 answer |
I'm new to this forum. I'm 23 years old and a female.. I've had so many ODD stomach issues on and off for 10 months. I've had diorhi...
Hi everyone, I've had what the doctors have claimed to be IBS for two years now and it's really starting to get me down, I feel like I ca...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...