Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
10677157_tn?1412179997
By denisemrix Blank
I have had IBS and acid reflux since I was a child. I'm not sure if this is even related but I get the constipated pa...
By Causinganxiety Blank
I have what I call "spastic bowel" in that I may go 12-15 times a day, though I wouldn't really call it diarrhea, but...
By OhCanadaEh Blank
Okay, so I am going to get into great detail here. I have suffered with IBS my whole life, literally since like 7...
By Ufrustrated2 Blank
sorry if this isn't right place to ask. i tried to submit this to "medhelp expert" but it returned that wasn't availa...
By Ufrustrated2 Blank
i've had a Dx of IBS and severe gastritis for years. the strange change in intestinal norm started about the same tim...
elektra2014Sep 29, 2014
By melody3004 Blank
I have had Irritable Bowel Syndrome for many years but now it seems to be changing./ The gas pain is more in my ches...
By pmitchekk Blank
Hello I have been struggling with anxiety for quite some time and I have recently developed GI symptoms, constipat...
By skye000 Blank
Does anyone know if it is safe to take mineral oil and milk of magnesia together? Ive been taking milk of magnesia an...
By melody3004 Blank
Why does it hurt so much for food to go down after I swallow?
By Elle8686 Blank
Is there something I can take for this pain on my right side(under the rib area , moves toward my sides)? I've tried ...
10539830_tn?1410896933
TheLightSeekerSep 18, 2014
AbdullahMahmudSep 17, 2014
davtptSep 16, 2014
By AbdullahMahmud Blank
Been suffering with IBS for 5 years and tried many remedies to control the symptoms,. My Physician said there is no p...
JSatpatiSep 16, 2014
BeHeYbSep 05, 2014
worriesss123Sep 05, 2014
cmcneilAug 30, 2014
AKC_75Aug 29, 2014
By worriesss123 Blank
Hello all, I am suffering from loose stool every day, especially in the morning. The stool always come in followi...
IBS
By JSatpati Blank
Wonder what can be the remedy for IBS?
3166043_tn?1413532699
By christineyvette Blank
So two days ago I ate an entire bag of popcorn (the kind you buy at the grocery store already in a bag- movie theatre...
By way2goofy Blank
My wife had a total knee in March and has stomach issues ever since. She mainly has nausea but never vomits. She has ...
By maylmi12 Blank
I have been having on and off blood in my stool. I am getting worried, I am only 24. At times I get constipated a...
By joedev51 Blank
Off and on for the past six months I having been waking up with pain under my rib cage on my right side, but lately t...
By FearedALot Blank
Hi experts, I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and recently had Sigmoidoscopy and the biopsy done. Biopsy result came...
By joedev51 Blank
For the past 6 months I have become constipated and have been waking up with a pain on my right side right below my r...
susan400Sep 05, 2014
SharetAug 11, 2014
ducky7654Apr 18, 2010
By hag309 Blank
I have had this pain for over 6 months. The only relief I get is from taking laxatives and completely emptying myself...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank