Aa
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment

121 - 140 (of 3165) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I'm 16. I have ibs and diverticulitis.. I also have anxiety (btw It's a stool concern) So I have been taking fiber because I get ibs issues and fiber seems to help and also make my stool a normal brown after a week taking it. Bu...
TheAppleWizard | Posted
since my surgery I have had diaherra but I am also constipated. I take a good probiotic and also a digestive enzyme which helps but still have days i have diaherra. I only go once or twice a day but I thought your stools should be form...
classeygirl | Posted
I was diagnosed with LPR back in August and it lasted until mid October. In late December I started getting symptoms of ibs. I've since had a ton Of blood tests, urine analysis, chest X-ray, and cat scan. Only thing to turn up was a mild...
Belial1134 | Last answer
Has anyone tried Questran for IBS-D?
KeyD | Last answer
i was diagnosed witg ibs last year. back then, the pain was mostly around my belly button and the lower area genearlly. 2 weeks ago i started feeling a pain in my right chest, almost under my ribcage. sometimes the pain radiates to the b...
cooper12345 | Last answer
140029_tn?1393301742
I'm dealing with anxiety (big time..) had a panic attack at a christmas work party but my biggest problem is my IBS. I've tried all the different fibers and when I get a bad case of IBS-C I used ground up flax seed... but now anxiety...
Matthew007 | Last answer
Hi I need some urgent advise regarding my bowel movements. over the past few weeks i have been eating more such as firbre bars, high firbre cerals wholemeal bread etc here a list of what i eat daily as a guide i have a selective ea...
Chrisw030290 | Last answer
Just about 2 weeks ago I have started to have to poop vertu often sometimes up to 5-6 times a day. other days down to around 2-3. My stomach constantly growls especially after eating and I tend to have to go right after I eat and when wa...
DavidK14 | Last answer
Hi guys I have overactive bladder sometime I can go to the loo around 15 times at night, I have had all the test an camera and have been put on vesicare but this had not helped :( was wondering if I suffer with constipation from my ibs w...
Jooo123 | Last answer
6942344_tn?1448164904
Hi, so this was the last diagnosis i wanted to hear from my docs mouth.... What sort of things should i be avoiding food and drink wise please ? Thanks for any help : )
Amandag78 | Last answer
Hi over the past two years I have seemed to put on a stone in weight. I have always been small and thin and I never gained weight no matter what I ate so this is very stressful for me as I am not eating more or less what I've always done...
Ria35 | Last answer
8975356_tn?1416417654
Can you still drink coffee with IBS? I love Starbucks I've been drinking it since it was 6!!!! And now I'm 16 and after having a horrible stomach virus for a long time and huge amounts of stress I developed IBS.. It's supposed to MAYBE g...
keeleyzinc0100 | Last answer
I've been getting belly ache in my lower abdomin for about the last 5 months. Sometimes it's below my belly button going across and other times it's more of a pain rather than an ache on the right side. I've been to my doctor 4 times and...
Donski11 | Last answer
Hello everyone ! I am experiencing strange symptoms the last 1 year that keep me from having a normal life. I get nausea , especially in the morning, i feel shaky when I am hungry , I have a constant abdominal pain on the right side wh...
kris8998 | Last answer
10962624_tn?1421807972
In November I was diagnosed with Post Infectious IBS after a pretty nasty stomach bug that lasted a while. Since then, although I am not allergic (did test), I have gone mainly gluten free because it seemed to help my stomach out a lot. ...
MattyTaylor | Posted
I am so desperate as this is the first time I feel genuinely "betrayed" by my body and I don't know what to do! For the past 2 months, I have had irregular bowels (switching between diarrhea and constipation), but the most damaging h...
Todayhey | Last answer
11606992_tn?1419878355
MY RESULT ARE A MINMAL BILATERAL PERIRENAL STRANDING NOTED TO MULTIPLE COLONIC diverticula but no acute diverticulitis Could someone please explain this to me.
rrat37 | Posted
I'll try not to get off topic too much as I tend to ramble from time to time but here goes.. I am a male with 33 years experience in the aging department. I have only been to a doctor twice since I was about 15/16. I have this odd beli...
ChrisGB | Last answer
Hi, I have been diagnosed with IBS (clean colonoscopy) and today I have been having dull ache in my middle left abdomen (1/2 way between my belly button and the side, right above the bely button line). Has anyone with IBS had pain the...
pmitchekk | Posted
For the past week I've felt bloated. At first I thought they were cramps but I think it's me being bloated. I did have protected sex a week ago so I thought maybe that's why I've been having those "cramps". It is very uncomfortable becau...
HeyJess | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...