Aa
A
A
Close
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
121 - 140 (of 3213) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm new to this forum. I'm 23 years old and a female.. I've had so many ODD stomach issues on and off for 10 months. I've had diorhi...
Hi everyone, I've had what the doctors have claimed to be IBS for two years now and it's really starting to get me down, I feel like I ca...
1 answer |
For the past seven months I have been suffering gastrointestinal distress, which started as loose bowel movements throughout the course o...
First of all, just to make it clear, I'm a 17 year-old boy and I've had intestinal issues since I was a baby, with GERD being diagnosed a...
Does anyone know whether the use of antispasmodics and anti anxiety median effect on the results of a transit test? I've suffered crampin...
Are there ways to prevent IBS or is it normal to get this in any stage of our life?
1 answer |
hello. I am 22 years old. For the past 2 years I have been having some gastro problems I cant seem to get rid off. I get gas whenever I e...
2 answers |
I have struggled with ibs since my teens and i'm in my 30s now. I have never experienced pain like this before. The pain is located in th...
1 answer |
1287446 tn?1313951238
Hi everyone.. It seems I've had "stomach problems" my entire life. Today, I'm a healthy 32 year old male, but my stomach is often in kno...
2 answers |
I had a colonoscopy more than a month ago. Since then I am spending every morning in a bathroom with cramps, spasms and severe pain for...
4 answers |
last night tried to poop but it hurts so much that I was crying and getting frustrated. It happen about 3 times already in 2 weeks. But l...
6 answers |
I have usually had a poor digestive system for years now. I can remember having a lot of gas for the last 10 or more years. a couple of...
Hi, I am a 41 year old male with constant discomfort in my right abdomen just under the lowest part of my ribcage. I can pinpoint the pai...
Hey, I am a fellow IBS sufferer & have suffered over the past 3 years now. Have tried various different diets & also have excluded dai...
i have ibs around 3 years. it is last 3 months i have: -random pain in leg upper thighs -dermogarphism -pain in l4-s1 region ...
I have a question re intestinal parasites. I know that anything other than pinworms is very rare in the UK but I'm worried I could have t...
2029272 tn?1329148436
i have severe gastro problem, indigestion, gas, no feeling of hunger, always heaviness in abdomen, severe allergy with milk and dairy pro...
11 answers |
hi.. i have been struggling with ibs for over 5 years. my pattern is that when this acts up i eat light and well but as soon as i feel...
Hello, I am a 15 year old girl who has been dealing with stomach pain for 11 months now. In March I had created a hernia right above m...
4 answers |
Hi everyone. I have this problem that is worrying me - in the past 7 weeks, i have had what seems to be a stomache virus (gastroenteritis...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community Resources