Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
21 - 40 (of 4590) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, My girlfriend has been diagnosed with stage 3b kidney disease in one of her kidneys, with a GFR of 45. She's 23 years old...
Within 6–9 months I developed health difficulties including swelling in the face, frequent urinating (especially at night), foamy and dar...
I'm 43 year old woman I have stage 2 CKD and I'm having blood in my urine Everytime they test me and I never have a UTI or kidney infecti...
I have PKD and on dialysis. My question is can my kidney spasm?? It's been happening for a while now but I'm not sure what it is. I don'...
Hi I'm a 23 years old female. I have been experiencing strong pain on my left side on the back for the last 6 months. last month I had a ...
2 answers |
The following is a summary of my stent experience after kidney stone lithotripsy 1. My lithotripsy procedure performed under ge...
1 answer |
I have been prescribed nitrofurantoin (macrobid) for a UTI. I have a hard time swallowing pills. Can these be broken up?
1 answer |
are there any symptoms associated with a gfri of 62. I was told my gfr is 62. I have been experiencing dizziness and shortness of breath ...
hi everyone. i got blood work back from drs office and found out my gfr is 62, from previous test iv always been a good 89. my creatines ...
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney stone last week measuring 4mm in the proximal ureter with mild hydronephrosis, i had some flank-gr...
12 answers |
ok so I have been having sharp pain my upper abdomen two or three inches below my right breast. The pain comes on suddenly and i have to ...
1 answer |
I had a blood test recently. Can someone guide me with the results. Creatinine 132 Urea 10.5 Gamma (Liver) 132 Hope these make sense?
If someone is diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease egfr 58, how many years can they expect to have their kidney function before a transp...
100 answers | 3 comments |
Doing a endroscopic surgery in my left kindney. And placed a dj stent as the ureter is not daileted. And after one month doctor will take...
I'm a 39 yr old male with a chronic kidney stone issue. Since 1994 I have had over 250 kidney stones. I drink at least a gallon of water ...
8 answers |
I have been unable to sleep due to anxiety over this result I received via email from an er I was at a few days ago... and well sickness ...
1 answer |
About 3 days ago I started having a pain in the left side of my lower back. It is especially bothersome during sleeping. Now, I feel like...
2 answers |
hello. i am a 45 year old male and have had high B/P for a couple of years. my gfr was around 55 so was sent to kidney expert. the...
1 answer |
hi all, i have no experience with kidneys tests and since i take an antiviral which can damage kidneys and i found albumine in urine in l...
1 answer |
Hello, My husband suddenly noticed had severe back /rib pain over the weekend, the scan done is showing a sign of small renal cortical...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources