Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
21 - 40 (of 4691) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear All, was diagnosed with HBV a year ago and i just had the following result from the Lab HEMOGLOBIN 14.1...
2 answers | 1 comment |
i have undergone certain fundamental blood tests as i was effected with High Blood Pressure. The following are the test results, please a...
3 answers |
My mother (age 64) has had high blood pressure for a while now, and has swollen ankles after being on her feet for a while ( several hour...
1 answer |
460830 tn?1347222906
My niece was told by her doctor after some tests that her kidneys are shrinking. What could have caused that, and what can be done?
Hello, I had an UTI and didn't do anything for a week other than drinking and applying apple cider vinegar in my urinary system. By th...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 28 yr old male and I've been diagnosed with high blood pressure and on meds for it.. (the second type of blood pressure was oft...
1 answer |
My father age is 70 he is not feel hunger so he is so weak. Last week he is admit in hospital after the so many test Dr.diagnosis HTN wit...
So about 2 months ago I noticed I was getting more fatigued by the day. Since then I have been experiencing fatigue, intense alternating ...
My son spent a week in the hospital about 2 weeks ago. His CPK level was 113,000, which I can see from other post is unheard of. Other ...
2 answers |
1635667 tn?1300190421
My 80 yr old mother is back in the hospital for a second time because her creatinine levels are high. My mother has no history or family...
A little back story - j I have a 9 yr history of kidney stones. My first 2 (8 & 9 yrs ago)had to be surgically removed and ever since th...
Hello! My density urine is >1025(higher). What could be the problem? How to fix it? Thanks
1 answer |
I am a retired horse jockey for 7 years now. I raced professionally and had to maintain a certain weight. It got to a point, where i just...
Hello, I'm 20 years female. On 22 May I was diagnosed with a kidney stone and kidney infection after two months of urinary symptoms on an...
1 answer |
I am 77 years and have a simple cortical cyst of size 20 mm in the lower pole of my left kidney. my globulin is 4.4 gm/dl,Total prot...
I have bilateral adnexa, a 2X2 left kidney cyst and slightly low WBC after CT and blood test. I have extreme fatigue and sleep 12 hrs a...
Have had moderate to extremely severe pain for 30 years under left ribs and below. The only time it is absent is on long term ABX treatme...
2 answers |
my doctor is telling me i am fine but i still have blood in my urine for one day then go away and comeback latter in two weeks againg one...
I believe that I have passed a kidney stone. All of my pain has disappeared. The only thing that hasn't is the slight bit of blood in m...
9 answers | 1 comment |
My mother recently got her bloodwork done and her gfr came back as 19, which we found out was stage 4 kidney disease. The problem is that...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources