Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
21 - 40 (of 4612) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been noticing on and off foamy urine during the last six months. I don't have any other difficulties with regards to urination like ...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney infection, my right flank pain is still present and I still have spouts of feeling ill after takin...
635114 tn?1222710503
4 years ago I was rushed to the ER with severe abdominal pain in my left side. An ultrasound and an MRI were performed. The cause for the...
11 answers |
I had both problems at same time. I passed a stone following surgery for Testicular Torsion.
Can anyone tell me what could make such a drastic drop? I just turned 48 this week, went in for routine labs for a check up. My PCP did...
About a week ago, for about 3 days, I was feeling very specific pain on my left side. This by no means was debilitating, but noticeable ...
I have done blood work on August 2014 and my creatinine was 1.02. Then again I do the blood test in November 2014 and creatinine was .8.I...
2 answers |
Exophytic Right Renal Cycst measuring 9mm And common bile duct measuring 9mm also Cholecystectomy? Should I worry
Creatine/protein level in urine was well over 400. What could cause this? I am on a high dose of aspirin for AERD. Could this be a factor...
1 answer |
I have Polycystic left kidney, it is enlarged to compensate the absence of right kidney. The functions of kidney are very good, is availa...
2 answers |
It first started when I was on vacation. After some days I ate something and I woke up that night feeling super nauseous. After that, I a...
hello I has my ultrasound and the impression wrote there is There is no significant disparity in the renal sizes Both show normal echo...
I just recently went to the ER for severe pain in my back, stomach, and burning upon urination whenever that was; meaning sometimes I did...
I have had a 5mm kidney stone and now have about 5 smaller ones. I have started medication for prevention and been told that I need to ch...
2 answers |
I thought I had pulled a muscle in my lower back on the right side. My family has a history of kidney problems so I ask the doctor to do ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
2071635 tn?1334550079
Horseshoe kidney. Protein in urine slightly high=8.5 should be below 8 What could this be?
I am thinking to buy a urine test machine at home, Anyone have any experiences or any suggested products? Not too expensive one. Thanks
My sister in law (age 25) is now suffering from a kidney disease (sepsis associated patchy cortical necrosis with hemoglobinuria) which w...
I was in the ER not too long ago for pain from my kidney stones and the PA (I think that's what he was...) told me that I needed to go ba...
2 answers | 1 comment |
When my dad tested the microalbuminurea the result value is 110.4 mg albumin/g creatinine. Does it mean he's got problem with his kidney....
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources