Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
21 - 40 (of 4599) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was in the ER not too long ago for pain from my kidney stones and the PA (I think that's what he was...) told me that I needed to go ba...
2 answers | 1 comment |
When my dad tested the microalbuminurea the result value is 110.4 mg albumin/g creatinine. Does it mean he's got problem with his kidney....
did anyone tried and can recommend VasQ for preventing fistula failure?
I'm a 52 year old man whose GFR over the last nine months dropped from 68 to 42. The worst drop, from 52 to 42, occurred just over the l...
Hey Community, thank you for sharing. I need your help in assessing if I have been misdiagnosed or under-diagnosed and if I should get ch...
I went to UC for kidney infection/kidney pain in my lower back rt hand side. The symptoms were severe the night before. Left a urine samp...
I am 74yrs old and in very good general health; all of a sudden my tests show a bubble on my kidney; what does this mean, and how critica...
I have a client that has been on Oxy for 3 years, takes two - three pills daily. Recently thought he had a kidney infection, went to the...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, My girlfriend has been diagnosed with stage 3b kidney disease in one of her kidneys, with a GFR of 45. She's 23 years old...
Within 6–9 months I developed health difficulties including swelling in the face, frequent urinating (especially at night), foamy and dar...
I'm 43 year old woman I have stage 2 CKD and I'm having blood in my urine Everytime they test me and I never have a UTI or kidney infecti...
I have PKD and on dialysis. My question is can my kidney spasm?? It's been happening for a while now but I'm not sure what it is. I don'...
Hi I'm a 23 years old female. I have been experiencing strong pain on my left side on the back for the last 6 months. last month I had a ...
2 answers |
The following is a summary of my stent experience after kidney stone lithotripsy 1. My lithotripsy procedure performed under ge...
1 answer |
I have been prescribed nitrofurantoin (macrobid) for a UTI. I have a hard time swallowing pills. Can these be broken up?
1 answer |
are there any symptoms associated with a gfri of 62. I was told my gfr is 62. I have been experiencing dizziness and shortness of breath ...
hi everyone. i got blood work back from drs office and found out my gfr is 62, from previous test iv always been a good 89. my creatines ...
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney stone last week measuring 4mm in the proximal ureter with mild hydronephrosis, i had some flank-gr...
12 answers |
ok so I have been having sharp pain my upper abdomen two or three inches below my right breast. The pain comes on suddenly and i have to ...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
Blank
fntn
MI