Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
41 - 60 (of 4553) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello - I know that an eGFR of 93 is normal. My concern is that it dropped 71 points in two years. I sent my PCP an email after checkin...
Hi there, First, I guess I should start out with a small backstory. I have been having stomach problems for the past few months, and e...
Hi, My mother, 60 years, has been suffering from Diabetes for over 15 years. She also has high BP. Recently, she took her blood tests ...
39 answers |
I had my routine bloodwork done it shiwed ser. Crt. 1.10 i do remember it was 1 15 months back. Iam concerned my kidneys ate failing a...
My father, age 82 has two cysts on kidney, 1)medium at middle pole (size 45mm*35mm) and large cyst at north pole (88mm*77mm). Moreover hi...
Hello! I'm hoping that someone can help to alleviate my severe stress level. For my annual checkup a week ago, I had a urinalysis done....
Hello, I'm a 26 year old male otherwise healthy. I drink on average 12 beers a day, which i know is not good for me, and on the w...
10 answers | 5 comments |
I was told by my GP last year that I have Duplex Kidney on the left side. Apparently they have known since I was 19 but I was never told ...
15 answers |
Hi I am a 50 year old woman and have just been told that I need to go on dialisis and don't know which kind to choose - my efgr has dropp...
17294835 tn?1455458283
A month ago, earlier i had blood in my urine, a slowed stream, difficulty starting to urinate, and burning in my upper right bladder. I ...
Hello everyone I'm really anxious and concerned about my mother who has just had an ultrasound scan showing 'a problem' with her kidne...
My doctor sent my test results. He highlighted Cratinine 1.13mg/dL HI. My GET is 58 no/min/1.73 m2
2 answers |
Hello all: Here's what's going in with me. I'm a 49-year-old male, relatively healthy (though on lisinopril for high blood pressure an...
570614 tn?1217472249
Hello everyone, my name is Tasha and i am 16 years old. Recently my lower back near my right kidney has been hurting very badly. In respo...
10 answers |
Hello All, I have high blood pressure and I have renal panel test done every 4-5 months. This is my 4 time and my results came back wi...
2 answers |
Okay so I recently started having ALL the symptoms of a kidney infection such as -urge to pee but when I try to go only can pee a littl...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I suffer from stomach problems and recently had on and off diarrhea. My creatinine is always .90 and my GFR is always 89, i...
1 answer |
16361457 tn?1449656421
I have been having a heart rate of around 100 for 6 months now. I also had extreme insomnia and other symptoms like ringing in ears and s...
I am in my mid fifties and have had consistently high CPK levels (around 300-800) over the last few years. Although my eGFR was around 80...
16420112 tn?1447791074
I had surgery when I was 13 months old. Dr. Samuel Graham, Sr. in Staunton, Virginia did the surgery to do what he could to correct my p...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...