Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
41 - 60 (of 4658) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
643805 tn?1243972443
I have had horrible pain and weight loss the past few months.was diagnosed with kidneystones. I have had these stones since april nd can'...
2 answers |
I have recently over the past 2 years experienced an increase in a very strong musky body odor. It happens even after I take a shower or ...
11 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone My mum has had exhaustion and lower back discomfort for a couple of years, mainly every time she walks. She always used t...
hello,i am 36 years old and i did some urine checks,i had a high protein u/24h in the urine it was 306 creatinine was 1.3 urea[b] was 4...
7 answers |
Live alone,fear passing out from blood loss.
I'm a 27yr old Male, So in late 2015 I lost my left kidney (Trauma Nephrectomy) due to a bmx accident, I was a pretty big drinker up unti...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my husband has CKD and we are going to Greece for two weeks in the summer - we naturally drink a lot of water and I would prefer to not h...
Hello ,My grandfather have cyst on his both kidneys , since last 3,4 months he is getting pain in his lower bank and frequent Urination i...
|
I am a 52 year old male, have had a major stroke about 10 years ago, am disabled on my RH side. I have had this hyper frequent urination ...
My father has had type 2 diabetes for about 30 years and has many health problems including irregular heart beat, and high blood pressure...
2 answers |
I got severe stomach pain on jan 24 and next day the scanning result is that i got 2 small calculi in right kidney and hydronephrosis of ...
I am a 54 year old male that has scar tissue in the lower left ureter. My left kidney function is at 31 percent. I have been told that th...
It hurt and I just want to kno what it is that is making my kidney hurt when I bend over it feel like there is a bubble moving in to my...
1 answer |
5952632 tn?1377270669
The main reason for this thread now. January 7 I started with a severe headache and lower back pain. I pushed through until the next morn...
Hello. My question is regarding dipsticks. I workout a lot, and use protein supplements. I know working out can cause blood in urine. But...
Hello, sorry this is long. I am a 28 yr old male about a month ago I had a sudden pain in my side which Is hard to describe but it made m...
Due to pain in my lower left side, I was referred to a urologist. I've had bladder infections most of my life (I'm mid-forties now) and I...
635114 tn?1222710503
4 years ago I was rushed to the ER with severe abdominal pain in my left side. An ultrasound and an MRI were performed. The cause for the...
12 answers |
I am taking pangraf 0.75 (2), Myfortic 360 (2), Wysolone 5mg (1). Sir, till previous 2 month my, creatine level was 0.8 to 0.9, but this ...
|
My son had a pyeloplasty nearly two months ago to correct a UPJ obstruction and severe hydronephrosis. Since the surgery he has complain...
9 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources