Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
41 - 60 (of 4691) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So, about two weeks ago I started feeling just a slight pressure when I would urinate. I have a very tough time with my pretty little flo...
I see a uro-gyn pretty frequently, since I have gynecological issues that intertwine with urological issues (endometriosis on the urinary...
5 answers |
I have constant pain in right kidney and towards the front. MRI showed "scattered bilateral renal cysts" and one hepatic cyst/biliary ham...
1 answer |
Hi - I had a one-time episode of hematuria (saw some red spots in underwear and one small red 'thread' in urine). Since all urinalyses ha...
1 answer |
i don't have kidney problems. But i got new labs that has everything on it..ok 2 months ago i had them took my kidney function was great ...
1 answer |
I have been tested to have a creatinine level of 1.1. I am 50, male and from subcontinent. I also have a tryglyceride condition which rem...
2 answers |
17854016 tn?1496808557
sonogram said: renal cortical thinning 1.2cm. bilaterally also a 1.2 simple cyst. what does this mean
Hi everyone, I am currently suffering from some kidney infection symptoms. I recently had a UTI and was put on two different antibiotics ...
My husband had bladder cancer in 2001 resulting in removal and external ostomy. Since 2003 he has suffered from repeatedkidney stones and...
1 answer |
I have only 1 kidney. I lost the other one during a surgery to remove a large kidney stone. A Doctor in Spartanburg, SC told me my urine ...
2 answers |
My daughters test revealed a trace of protein in her urine. We're also looking for any signs of an autoimmune disease. What can cause pro...
6 answers |
Less than two months ago, I went in for mild stomach discomfort and all urine and bloodwork was normal. Doc was kind enough to order an u...
I am having edema since one year now, but my urine samples were normal. This time edema increased and I again did urine routine. I have t...
I recently had a kidney removed. I had a large kidney stone removed and during that surgery the tube was torn when it was dilated. The ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there, about a month and a half ago I started feeling like something was always under both my ribs and it has been persistently like t...
My mother had PKD. I am in my 30's and had an ultrasound. It showed 3 cysts on each kidney. I think 1 or 2 were slightly big. I am seeing...
1 answer |
I am about to have a 1cm x 1cm kidney stone blasted. However my concern is that they described in my operative notes that my prostate was...
Hello, I wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. My husband, 56 excellent health, was diagnosed with a small, 3mm, kidney ...
i want to make a question about the fuction of the kidney,i know that the kidney is made of many nephron,but i dont know what is its funt...
2 answers |
how do i keep my one kidney healthy?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources