Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
41 - 60 (of 4598) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If someone is diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease egfr 58, how many years can they expect to have their kidney function before a transp...
99 answers | 3 comments |
Doing a endroscopic surgery in my left kindney. And placed a dj stent as the ureter is not daileted. And after one month doctor will take...
I'm a 39 yr old male with a chronic kidney stone issue. Since 1994 I have had over 250 kidney stones. I drink at least a gallon of water ...
8 answers |
I have been unable to sleep due to anxiety over this result I received via email from an er I was at a few days ago... and well sickness ...
1 answer |
About 3 days ago I started having a pain in the left side of my lower back. It is especially bothersome during sleeping. Now, I feel like...
2 answers |
hello. i am a 45 year old male and have had high B/P for a couple of years. my gfr was around 55 so was sent to kidney expert. the...
1 answer |
hi all, i have no experience with kidneys tests and since i take an antiviral which can damage kidneys and i found albumine in urine in l...
1 answer |
Hello, My husband suddenly noticed had severe back /rib pain over the weekend, the scan done is showing a sign of small renal cortical...
1 answer |
Hi there, what agreat place! Glad I found it! I recently went to the doctor after noticing my blood pressure readings were rather high. I...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I'm a 27 year old male. 200 pounds and 6' tall. Back in January I had to have pre bout blood work for boxing and my creatinine was hig...
1 answer |
I went to the hospital for something a while back in Philadelphia, PA while i was working for the carnival. It started when i got to the ...
1 answer |
My mother is suffering from Paralysis by Brain Hammorage, Diabetes and High Blood Pressurefrom 30 June 2015 but as the time spent she is ...
Hey I have recently been experiencing a varying amount of bubbles in my urine. I went to the emergency room and they sd i didnt have any ...
34 answers |
I was told by my GP last year that I have Duplex Kidney on the left side. Apparently they have known since I was 19 but I was never told ...
14 answers | 1 comment |
is it true that herbal tea cures the kidney?
My daughter had an auto kidney transplant in June of 2008 due to nutcracker syndrome. The surgery was successful but the pain traveled w...
1 answer |
Can wearing panties cause the uti's?
|
My son had a pyeloplasty nearly two months ago to correct a UPJ obstruction and severe hydronephrosis. Since the surgery he has complain...
8 answers |
Hello, I have been diagnosed type 2 diabetes for 8 years. This year I just got my annual checkup report, and found that for the same ran...
1 answer |
I am a 17 year old male, and just last year, i have been noticing that i have foamy urine. We went to the hospital, and my kidneys are pe...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources