Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
41 - 60 (of 4674) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 30 year old male who has abused opiates since age 25. During the past year and a half I have had numerous periods of sobriety anyw...
|
I am 26 year old. My kidney transplant 4 year complete but critinine 3.4. how to do high critinine normal range.
For four days ago I was hit with alternatively sharp and dull pain in my back, approximately where my kidneys are. Since then it has not...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Just wondered if anyone has suffered chronic nausea following antibiotics. I took erythromycin 3 months ago and have been feeling sick e...
6 answers |
I am having edema in legs. I got tested and have no albumin in urine. 3 months back had creatinine test due to same reason, same test in ...
Does anyone know the benefits/risks of the new health supplement ASEA and chronic kidney disease? Thanks.
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm going to try for it anyway. This is weird, but I swear, I get lighthead...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I just turned 17 for the past like 5 months I've had severe pain under my ribs started on the left side and now is on the right. I've...
11 answers |
I've always had problems with UTI and bladder infections. I get them about 7 times a year. I've also had ovarian cysts in the past that...
diagnosed bilateral hydroneprosis, right side very severe. Cannot exclude left side with multi cystic displastic kidney and right might h...
I had routine labs done and there are three tests that are slightly elevated according to the normal ranges. C02, BUN and Eosinophils. ...
I am a 22 year old female. In 2012 I was taken by ambulance to the hospital where I spent a little over a week. I was diagnosed with acut...
On my last CT scan of abdomen (liver/kidney) the doctor writing the report states, "Slight contour abnormality within the right kidney ...
2 answers |
My "Urinalysis Macroscopic" is Protein positive (1+). I fear whether i have kidney problem or not. I did a "Renal Functional Panel" te...
643805 tn?1243972443
I have had horrible pain and weight loss the past few months.was diagnosed with kidneystones. I have had these stones since april nd can'...
2 answers |
I have recently over the past 2 years experienced an increase in a very strong musky body odor. It happens even after I take a shower or ...
11 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone My mum has had exhaustion and lower back discomfort for a couple of years, mainly every time she walks. She always used t...
hello,i am 36 years old and i did some urine checks,i had a high protein u/24h in the urine it was 306 creatinine was 1.3 urea[b] was 4...
7 answers |
Live alone,fear passing out from blood loss.
I'm a 27yr old Male, So in late 2015 I lost my left kidney (Trauma Nephrectomy) due to a bmx accident, I was a pretty big drinker up unti...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources