Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Abrol
hi my father 65 years old has cretanine level of 1.5 .he has other ailments mild hypertension and mild diabetic also....
By HeavensEydie
I am going through a lot of medical issues which I have had pretty much control of. However, my biggest fear is havi...
beenthere94Nov 25, 2014
sarahpainNov 13, 2014
ConfusedCarolynJun 17, 2014
By principal56 Blank
I have had kidney stones removed surgically on three occasions over the past ten years. Each time the Dr. has left a...
10948614_tn?1414177319
By Chanasky
I've been carrying around about 20-30 pounds of pitting generalized edema/fluid for two years and not one of my docs ...
By honopolist
when i went pee right now all of it didnt come out i still felt as if i was peeing and it made a funny noise what doe...
NoahrammMay 13
By Noahramm
I'm devastated.. I went to the Vet yesterday because my pups condition did not get better after the antibiotics presc...
By orangewave
My husband was hospitalized four days ago after presenting to the ER with very high blood pressure (220/120 range). H...
By JeauxRichter
I was in the navy years back and was stationed in Naples, Italy. The Naval Hospital was small and did not have a uro...
By Chypre
I was recently diagnosed with Stage III kidney disease. The doctor said my kidneys are not normal but they are filte...
TamibratApr 29
duffyca3Mar 02, 2013
lindahandMay 26, 2011
sunflower020May 24, 2011
lindahandMay 23, 2011
By lindahand Blank
I have just been diagnosed with Stage 3 chronic kidney disease. I am still trying to digest my diagnosis. How did you...
LaccaheeApr 29
LyleMac59Aug 22, 2011
livelifelarge24Dec 21, 2010
cmb1195Oct 24, 2010
By shyamvk Blank
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney stone last week measuring 4mm in the proximal ureter with mild hydronephrosis,...
By mandersforever
For the past 3 years I've had kidney problems. Nothing prior to this. I've passed about 10 stones, had multiple stent...
By jdg17
Hello. Roughly 3 years ago I was in an accident and had a battery of tests done at the hospital. The only thing that ...
By Jack812
Has anyone who has been diagnosed with early stages of renal failure due to high levels of gadolinium gone through IV...
BigmammataraNov 02, 2010
By rkjones Blank
I have been suffering from chronic kidney stones for 19 years, multiple stones, multiple sizes in both kidneys. I hae...
13432485_tn?1429925224
fntnApr 26
By mholcomb1988
I am a 26-year old male with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (hereafter abbreviated as PKD). Should I be...
By doczenith83
Hey guys, I am seeking medical help / expert opinions before I visit a GP. Over the past week and a half I have...
By dianaavvv
So i have been having extremely bad pain in the lower part of my stomach underneath my belly botton cramps but horrib...
By pbfree123
I was applying for life insurance and had to have a physical to finalize my application. All tests were fine except ...
fntnApr 14
fntnApr 12
By Lindasue0223
My mom has a lot of health issues, multiple strokes, open heart surgery, chf, cirrhosis caused by chf, pulmonary hype...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank