Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
tacolinoJan 19
By tacolino Blank
I had a 24 urine test;. Normetanephrines 5900 mmol 24 hrs. Then it says Metanephrines also elevated. Any help appre...
By jram2419
I've been noticing on and off foamy urine during the last six months. I don't have any other difficulties with regard...
By sharonla1981
Just wanted to recommend a Kidney disease reverse program... http://ow.ly/X945I
By Bigredd43
I was told 4 months ago that I have kidney stones and I had a stent placed. To make a long story short, I found out t...
By Bigredd43
I was told 4 months ago that I have kidney stones and I had a stent placed. To make a long story short, I found out t...
By stashia1
I recently was seen in my local hospitals er due to severe abdominal pain, pelvic pressure, trouble urinating. A ct s...
Paderla Anitha, DNB  Mar 27, 2013
By missfaye812 Blank
I’m really hoping I can get some help here, because my Dr. is puzzled. I got very sick last week... I started out wi...
By Oakergirl
Please help. ..in the last 3 months, my gfr has gone from 56, 63, 73, 60, 56, 60, and is now 51. I've also just been ...
By Michellenaughton
I had a fall 3 years ago December 2012 down dome stairs whilst 2 months pregnant with my son. A few weeks later I st...
By Johngry
Hi, I have been taking lot of tablets for nervous disorder and few other issues for more than 10 years, will it af...
By rmesjr8
What causes burping
By ashleekirchoff51411
2 weeks ago I was rushes to E.R. To discover I had a 12mm kidney stone. I had surgery to blast it to pieces and then ...
By H3LPMeP1eas3
Here I go... this is much more information than I'd EVER want to give out to anyone, anywhere, at anytime...however, ...
By Anushkasingh13
My height is 4.9 feets and my kidney size is 7.2 cms. Is this normal? My another kidney size is 6.5cms, is this too s...
By Jdevalk
I have had chronic UTI and Kidney infections for 15 years (they started in my teens and I am now 31). The onset was ...
zukgodDec 18, 2015
By Pockets216
My 30yr old daughter was diagnosed with FSGS 3.5yrs ago and has developed dangerously high blood pressure since being...
iloveabbyDec 17, 2015
ireneoJan 26, 2013
By moss884 Blank
HI, where to begin.... last june i started getting sever kidney pain in my left flank, which followed by blood in the...
Lynn004Dec 17, 2015
FaithGod1990Dec 12, 2015
By Lynn004
Hi! Mid 20s petite female. I've been really tired lately and was told My urine results were abnormal: high protein (....
By Vintage57
Can I drive after kidney stone removal/stent placement surgery?
DaniMKDec 14, 2015
By DaniMK
A month a go a started feeling pulsating pain in my abdomen on the right side. I went to doctor and he ordered full b...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank