Aa
A
A
Close

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

81 - 100 (of 4544) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have ADD and so worried as well my doctor made it seem like whatever and I been crying all day. Both my parents are Diabetics but there's really not a big reason I should be it. Urinanalysis: Specific gravity 1.025 PH- 6 Leukocyte...
  Posted
I want to know why my Graf went from 51 in August 2014 to 37 in October 2015. No high blood pressure. No Diabetes. No glucose. No blood in urine and no protein, feel fine. I had surgery on 9/29 and be on 10/1&. Was hot drinking enough w...
  Posted
I have ADD and so worried as well my doctor made it seem like whatever and I been crying all day. Both my parents are Diabetics but there's really not a big reason I should be it. Urinanalysis: Specific gravity 1.025 PH- 6 Leukocyte...
  Posted
My daughters test revealed a trace of protein in her urine. We're also looking for any signs of an autoimmune disease. What can cause protein in the urine and what does a "trace" signify?
  Posted
For the last 7 months I have been experiencing gross hematuria. After several ct scans, two cystoscopies, and endless blood test the reason of the gross hematuria is still unknown. Around two months ago I started seeing a nephrologist...
  Posted
my son is 12 and has stage 3 ckd a year ago his creatine was 1.1 after he had surgery to fix his bladder refluxe it went down to 1.0..a year later it is at 1.4 and he now has secondary hypothyrodism. he also has high blood pressure. Dos...
  Posted
Please do rep m very worried. I had haemogram test. Results showed neutrophils 74. Eosinophils 0.4 below normal And MPV count 7.7 below normal. From last month I am having nausea and vomiting constantly. My liver function test Is co...
  Posted
Hi, i had a renal colic and went through a series of urine tests and had a high amount of RBC in the urine. Later took Xray and USscan non of which showed any signs of a calculi excpt the final CTkub (Non ivu) which showed a 4mm stone. T...
  Posted
I HAD A KIDNEY STONE IN MY LEFT KIDNEY THREE YEARS BACK, WHICH WAS OBSTRUCTED IN URINARY TRACK AND REMOVED THROUGH LITHOLIPSY TREATMENT, UNFORTUNATLY STONE HAPPENED AGAIN IN LEFT KIDNEY ABOUT 0.4 CM SIZE, DISCLOSED THROUGH ULTRASOUND, I...
  Posted
472139 tn?1211336163
Hi i was wondering when a kidney stone passes, its been 1 week coming up worst pain i ever felt in my life..Im male so im dreading passing it..i did however pass some black fragmented stuff 3 peices or so, all in browsnish pee i showed ...
  Posted
Grf 37. Creatine 1.48. No High blood pressure or diabetes. Stopped pains meds and Ibprofen and increased water intake to 5 bottles a day. I'm 63 And in good health. My grf dropped from 54 to 37 in over a yr.?Dont understand. Repeating...
  Posted
My Aunt (Age around 45) is in a critical condition due to the Kidney disorder. she is suffering from Diabetes and BP from the age of 25 and most of the time the sugar levels would be high. She uses insulin. Recently we heard from th...
  Posted
I am an 18 year old female and have had several urinary tract infections and three kidney infections. I also regularly suffer from cystitis. Today i found passing urine painful, and immediately thought it was just another episode of cyst...
  Posted
It all started 4 weeks ago. I got severe pain in right upper abdomen which moved around to the back. It's lasted about 4 hours. I said I would mention it to GI at next appointment. I have Crohn's disease. 13 days ago I got severe pain in...
  Posted
I have diabetes and have for many years (Type 2) and am on meds for high blood pressure as well. My doctor just gave me the results from my labs which was 328 and then went back to the labs before that and they were around 400 so there w...
  Posted
Hello , i have done my blood test and i have received the results, everything was normal but my creatinine level in my blood is 0.64 mg/DL , i'm 17 year old boy , is that normal .?
  Posted
16290153 tn?1446730654
hello my name ayman age 16 dialysis from 2 years creatinine level 13.4 My health is bad any tips for me?
  Posted
I have went for ultra sound abdomen and pelvis scan 4 days back , mild right hydroureteronephrosis due to distal ureteric calculus measuring 6.6 mm , left nonobstructing renal calculi ( 2 to 3 in number ) approximately 5 to 6 mm each. su...
  Posted
I am.concerned about having two cysts in my left kidney. One is plus 5cm and the other plus 6cm. Do they take up the whole kidney? My doctor doesn't seem concerned but I am loosing sleep over this. Can someone shed a little light on t...
  Posted
I am diabetic with high blood pressure and heart disease.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources