Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
81 - 100 (of 4613) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my dad's ultrasonography report showed that he had fatty liver with right renal cyst measuring (59*55)mm is it curable by medicine
Hello everyone... So i'm now starting my fourth month on Roaccutane for acne i was taking 20gm. First two months now 40gm. I made kidney ...
I have had kidney stones removed surgically on three occasions over the past ten years. Each time the Dr. has left a stent in my urinary...
57 answers |
GFR
Hi, I have had GFR rates between 55-68 for over 5 years. With BUN High every other time & creatinine high every other time. My glucose l...
1 answer |
I just had a reading of 1.3 creatinine. I am black male, 38. BP is 124/74. I've never been diabetic but have not checked my sugar level i...
1 answer |
Has anyone ever had normal lab values but over 500 protein in their urine? And Bilirubin was only slightly elevated. Normal creatinine le...
Hi, 43 year old male recovering from first lithotripsy and stent procedure from kidney stone. I had stent removal about 5 hours ago and ...
1 answer |
I had transplanted kidney surgery 2 weeks ago in foreign country as it was easy to find a donner because of I was worried about infection...
i have a huge hematoma around my kidney after lithotripsy. surgery was three weeks ago and its unclear if it has gotten bigger. had sonog...
3 answers |
Everyday it feels as though my kidneys are spasming. Clenching, and unclenching. Imagine someone reaching inside and squeezing your kidne...
28 answers | 2 comments |
I have gotten test results and my Microalbumin was 237. My last test was done 5 months ago everything was normal. My GFR is 60 and my Bun...
ive been having this problem where this heat radiating off me in certain parts of my body sometimes all of my body like many times a day ...
12 answers |
My wife's general doctor had ordered a renal ultrasound for her yesterday. The results came out that there is evidence of a stone, of 8mm...
Had the CT scan pretty sure I can see a stone However Dr said no stone and no blockage Is there somewhere to share pics of scan for 2...
hey, I have been having lower right Flank pain for about 1 month now, it is steady and aching. I had a urinalasis that came back inconclu...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I'm a 28yr old male, in decent health. My symptoms are kidney pain and acne, both occurring at the sam...
1 answer |
Im supposed to leave for Maui Hawaii for spring break in about five days, yesterday I was diagnosed with severe hydronephrosis and i real...
Does anyone have any experience with this topic? I was told I have stage III kidney disease due to lithium use. Is there a liklihood t...
|
Just over a month ago I had got admitted to hospital with a high temperature, fever and flank pain. I had a kidney infection which spread...
I have Addison's disease and was recently diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease. My endocrinologist said there was no connection but one ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources