Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
81 - 100 (of 4666) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my liver is alanine transaminase (sgpt) 59 what you sggest
I'm worried 42 years old and in remission from testicular cancer with one kidney
Hello, I had a ct scan which came back "normal." but small stone was found in left kidney. I've been having right sided pain for the last...
2 answers |
Our gastroenterologist (GI) is recommending that my aunt (72 years old) under go Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography (MRCP). Thi...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I was having a cat scan today because I have a Bosnian 2 f cyst . The sheet I had to sign with all my details on it had two results urea ...
I had laser lithotripsy 03 days before. After surgery and removal of my urine bag I am experiencing inconsistent urination. If any one he...
I was diagnosed after 5 long years with Bilateral Nephroptosis just a few days ago. I suffer from terrible flank pain, as well as heart p...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I have a large simple cyst in my left kidney. I have read that these cysts are almost always benign, but the problem with mine is that it...
I am a bit concerned for my health. For the past 2 days I have been having abdominal pain that has been mainly in my lower right side, bu...
I've been noticing on and off foamy urine during the last six months. I don't have any other difficulties with regards to urination like ...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney infection, my right flank pain is still present and I still have spouts of feeling ill after takin...
I had both problems at same time. I passed a stone following surgery for Testicular Torsion.
Can anyone tell me what could make such a drastic drop? I just turned 48 this week, went in for routine labs for a check up. My PCP did...
About a week ago, for about 3 days, I was feeling very specific pain on my left side. This by no means was debilitating, but noticeable ...
I have done blood work on August 2014 and my creatinine was 1.02. Then again I do the blood test in November 2014 and creatinine was .8.I...
2 answers |
Exophytic Right Renal Cycst measuring 9mm And common bile duct measuring 9mm also Cholecystectomy? Should I worry
Creatine/protein level in urine was well over 400. What could cause this? I am on a high dose of aspirin for AERD. Could this be a factor...
1 answer |
I have Polycystic left kidney, it is enlarged to compensate the absence of right kidney. The functions of kidney are very good, is availa...
2 answers |
It first started when I was on vacation. After some days I ate something and I woke up that night feeling super nauseous. After that, I a...
hello I has my ultrasound and the impression wrote there is There is no significant disparity in the renal sizes Both show normal echo...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources