Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
81 - 100 (of 4563) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A relative has been told that their kidney function is down to 23% (it was 28% two months ago) and this person is beyond the age where th...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor my father in law is going under dialysis 2 dialysis per week.Doctor ask us for kidney transplant .his urea is 160 nd creatini...
1 answer |
I had a 24 urine test;. Normetanephrines 5900 mmol 24 hrs. Then it says Metanephrines also elevated. Any help appreciated
1 answer |
I've been noticing on and off foamy urine during the last six months. I don't have any other difficulties with regards to urination like ...
Just wanted to recommend a Kidney disease reverse program... http://ow.ly/X945I
I was told 4 months ago that I have kidney stones and I had a stent placed. To make a long story short, I found out that I didn't have st...
I was told 4 months ago that I have kidney stones and I had a stent placed. To make a long story short, I found out that I didn't have st...
I recently was seen in my local hospitals er due to severe abdominal pain, pelvic pressure, trouble urinating. A ct scan with contrast wa...
I’m really hoping I can get some help here, because my Dr. is puzzled. I got very sick last week... I started out with very bad chills t...
2 answers |
Please help. ..in the last 3 months, my gfr has gone from 56, 63, 73, 60, 56, 60, and is now 51. I've also just been diagnosed with kidne...
I had a fall 3 years ago December 2012 down dome stairs whilst 2 months pregnant with my son. A few weeks later I started having severe ...
Hi, I have been taking lot of tablets for nervous disorder and few other issues for more than 10 years, will it affect my kidney? May ...
What causes burping
2 weeks ago I was rushes to E.R. To discover I had a 12mm kidney stone. I had surgery to blast it to pieces and then a stent placed. I'm ...
Here I go... this is much more information than I'd EVER want to give out to anyone, anywhere, at anytime...however, I'm pretty desperate...
My height is 4.9 feets and my kidney size is 7.2 cms. Is this normal? My another kidney size is 6.5cms, is this too serious? Am I dying?
I have had chronic UTI and Kidney infections for 15 years (they started in my teens and I am now 31). The onset was almost always sudden...
My 30yr old daughter was diagnosed with FSGS 3.5yrs ago and has developed dangerously high blood pressure since being placed on dialysis....
1 answer |
HI, where to begin.... last june i started getting sever kidney pain in my left flank, which followed by blood in the urine, this started...
2 answers |
Hi! Mid 20s petite female. I've been really tired lately and was told My urine results were abnormal: high protein (.3 g/l) high glucose ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources