Aa
A
A
Close

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

81 - 100 (of 4509) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all, pls find my kidney sizes below. 10-3-14 - right side 9.4*4.5 Left side 10*5 12-1-15 - rhs 9.5*4.5 Lhs 9.8*4.6 6-8-15 - rhs 8.8*6.6 Lhs 9.1*5.1 All dimensions are in cm. I heard 10-12 ...
Balakrishnan_N | Posted
Hello, I'm a 24 year old male, and i've been suffering from frequent hydronephrosis pains. My urologist set up a diuretic renal scan (with the radioactive solution and all that), and the test resulted in me being perfectly healthy, no ab...
Rickz6 | Last answer
( CKD stage 3) Hello all! I am brand new to this forum. Feeling a bit alone and confused about my dg. I was so pleased to find this group and look forward to sharing. I was diagnosed with CKD/3 a few months ago. Im doing well. GFR on ...
nancyckd | Posted
My husband is 33 years old. About a year ago he started getting kidney stones. A little over a month ago he passed a kidney stone. The next day he had extreme kidney and flank pain with nausea. It never goes away. He also has blood in hi...
zoebug001 | Posted
my friend has nephroptosis,she has been treated terribly by her urologist, who literally told her she was mad , he refused to accept his parteners findings of the above condition and she is waiting on a second oppinion she has nausea, ch...
andrea97 | Last answer
I have dealt with this for over 3 years. Got pelvic MRI scheduled just to be told it would not go pass the pelvic bone. Had abdominal ultrasound last year and when I asked the tech to check in the area that was bulding the only thing she...
M129 | Posted
I am a PKD patient who has a history of Macroscopic Hematuria. Normally it would last for few days and gradually disappear. Recently i had a slightly different incident when my first morning urine was unusually dark (but not clearly ...
angelo39 | Posted
2.1 cm superior left renal cyst. Is it anything
Dawndbike | Last answer
My son is five-years-old and, barring a miracle, is about to be diagnosed with MPGN. Doctors had entertained a diagnosis of PSGN, but he is 13 weeks post-strep with a C3 compliment of 15. It hasn't moved in 13 weeks. Today I am waitin...
Davis5 | Last answer
Is it common for kidney transplant patients to develop hsv 2? Never had outbreaks, my partner is negative and I just tested hsv 1: 54 and hsv 2: 2.17. Could this be a false positive due to the immunosuppression? Thank you.
Brigitte11 | Posted
15561226_tn?1441385021
Hi, I have a kidney desease ( IgA Nephropaty ) and it's grade IV now. My question is... Am I allowed to try to drink the natural cleasing drink or tea if I have IgA .? That promise a good benifits in our body. I try already the lemo...
Che1011 | Posted
Need help please!!! This is the result of my KUB ultrasound: Right kidney measures 94.0mm x 46.2mm and cortical thickness of 13.8mm. Left kidney measures 97.0mm x 50.4mm and cortical thickness of 10.6mm. Both kidneys shows intact c...
emzkie | Posted
I recently started seeing a new dr for a back problem. The first day I saw him he ordered a CT scan of my lower back. Some minor problems were found in my spin and discs. He was more concerned with the fact the my kidneys seem to be fu...
larkyn | Last answer
my daughter just had a complete blood check Up and it revealed that her kidney/s are a bit dry. Tried to research , but I cannot find the specific meaning of kidneys drying up. She is only 23 years old, her frame is normal to her height ...
Mariasocorro | Posted
Two weeks ago tomorrow I woke up with excruciating pain in my lower right abdomen. At first I thought it was stomach craps as the day before I had a stomach ache and a mild case of diarreah (tmi). After about an hour of fighting with my ...
Cruisinneg2000 | Last answer
I had a kidney removed 7 years ago..last 5 years had really high blood pressure and cholesterol and electrolics are 895..but my leavel have ben fine till may of this year.slight drop .but i just got a call from doctor today.they jyst c...
BeckyG460 | Last answer
Hey everyone I am with a new provider does anyone else have their blood work and their urine samples telling two different stories? Yes I have been abnormally tired but the blood work showed GFR at two yrs ago at 57 and now its at 28. I ...
scooby5481 | Posted
i m 19 yrs old and wen i do sex my penis does not leak *** whats the problem behind it and it pain also
angelyash | Posted
My husband was diagnosed very recently with CKD Stage 3. More detailed diagnostics are to follow but I feel that we were basically given a diagnosis without any real support or advice. The PCP just suggested a website. THAT is how we ...
cheekaboom | Last answer
I am 46 years old and was just told I have stage 3 kidney disase I am scared to death!! I don't have high blood pressure, don't smoke or drink. I am not diabetic. They are not sure what is causing this to happen. I need all the su...
tammyb0303 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...