Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

101 - 120 (of 4544) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am diabetic with heart disease and high blood pressure.
  Posted
my father is 84 just had a 5x bypass hes been on ventilator for 13 days he has been removed from ventilator 3 times all failed he has phenomena and i suspect sepsis as well even tho we have not been told this, his kidney function is prog...
  Posted
Hello everyone, i'm 19 years old girl from Indonesia. I'm willing to donate my kidney for whoever in needs. I think everyone deserves another chance to life and i'm gladly help them. For anyone who need a kidney, i'll give you mine...
  Posted
My daughter 8yers old we test blood yesterday, in that report SGPT is 288 aginst 5 to 45, what is mean by & hot its prevent?? please help us
  Posted
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney stone last week measuring 4mm in the proximal ureter with mild hydronephrosis, i had some flank-groin-back pain and also some trouble urinating (burning and too much effort with low volume). I finis...
  Posted
I am beginning to get a high BUN & Creatine level. This started after I begin to have back/leg pain. The doctors gave me numerous MRI's, Cat Scan and a Lapinectomy, all with contrast. They always and still insists that they cannot get ...
  Posted
i am a 20 year old girl, last year i lived in America for 6 months and worked out there as a life guard/fitness instructor. i got sent to hospital after not passing water for 4/5 days; got told i had a kidney infection. Since being home...
  Posted
Hello all... over the last year or so, my body has gone crazy. I had all kinds of random, weird symptoms and had about a dozen blood draws, abdomen ct, etc. Still trying to figure out if i have lyme....random heart / blood pressure / GI ...
  Posted
Those two labs are low... Is being called in for more lab work. This a strong sign that it's chronic kidney disease?
  Posted
my father had an MRI OF LUMBOSACRAL SPINE done and the results said that a small mass is present in the left kidney which most likely represents a cyst, what does that mean?
  Posted
Hello i really hope someone can help me it all started year 2011 I had a still have occult nlood to in my urine sometimes + sometimes trace Its been 5years many ct scans ultrasound and still no diagnosis But now recently im having p...
  Posted
CKD stage 3) Hello all! I am brand new to this forum. Feeling a bit alone and confused about my dg. I was so pleased to find this group and look forward to sharing. I was diagnosed with CKD/3 a few months ago. Im doing well. GFR on th...
  Posted
I am 20 years old male.my previous medical history is clear.it's been from 1month after excessive streching albs exercises along with weight lifting as a beginner I'm having pain along with burning sensations and pressure like contracted...
  Posted
I had a CT scan on my gall bladder about 14 years ago that was clear but it showed that I had an small (31mm) aortic aneurysm and multiple liver cysts. I have yearly scans on the aneurysm that has now grown to 38mm and about five years a...
  Posted
-Ok, this is a little long so thank you for reading. About 4 weeks ago I noticed that my urine smelled funny and was a little cloudy. I have had bladder infections in the past so I recognized the signs. So I started taking cranberry p...
  Posted
8958586 tn?1441996591
A little background info. I'm 39 years old, single, not sexually active at the moment. I've had an eating disorder since I was 17, and have been in recovery 3 times, and at the moment, I am trying really hard to not do the things that se...
  Posted
15440293 tn?1440623937
Hello everyone, I am a 25 year old male who is 5'8 and weigh 230lbs (36%BMI) I have been having trouble where I feel I become very dehydrated very easily and I am drinking lots of water a day (roughly 6-8 quarts).... I notice that when I...
  Posted
Hello, I am 35 years old and have a big problem. I don't really no why, but I started to feel bad smell on my skin and hairs. It's strong, like amonium or something like that, I'm not sure. I take a bath three times a day, someti...
  Posted
Hello all, pls find my kidney sizes below. 10-3-14 - right side 9.4*4.5 Left side 10*5 12-1-15 - rhs 9.5*4.5 Lhs 9.8*4.6 6-8-15 - rhs 8.8*6.6 Lhs 9.1*5.1 All dimensions are in cm. I heard 10-12 ...
  Posted
Hello, I'm a 24 year old male, and i've been suffering from frequent hydronephrosis pains. My urologist set up a diuretic renal scan (with the radioactive solution and all that), and the test resulted in me being perfectly healthy, no ab...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
Blank
fntn
MI