Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
101 - 120 (of 4590) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
16361457 tn?1449656421
I have been having a heart rate of around 100 for 6 months now. I also had extreme insomnia and other symptoms like ringing in ears and s...
I am in my mid fifties and have had consistently high CPK levels (around 300-800) over the last few years. Although my eGFR was around 80...
16420112 tn?1447791074
I had surgery when I was 13 months old. Dr. Samuel Graham, Sr. in Staunton, Virginia did the surgery to do what he could to correct my p...
1 answer |
(Also posted in the hypertension forum) I'm a 47 year old hypertensive male. Quick hypertension history: 25-35 years old: normal/hi...
1 answer |
675329 tn?1297291978
kidney gfr of 26. bun is 27 creat 1.7. does not need dialysis. just sent us home. maintain low salt diet, bp is good in control and othe...
1 answer |
I need help! Someone that I care a great deal about was diagnosed with Kidney Disease December 2014. He has been on a regimen of Chemothe...
2 answers |
Hello, since jun 2015 i have been having pain in my right side, pain below my ribs, the pain is sharp in my back shooting threw my stomac...
1 answer |
Hello, I just add a physical done on the 27 Dec 2015 I just turn 50 and during my ultrasound they found a Cortical Hyperechoic Nodule si...
675329 tn?1297291978
87 year old has kidney gfr of 26. bun is 27 creat 1.7. does not need dialysis. just sent us home. maintain low salt diet, bp is good in c...
Hi, My Father, 52 years, has been suffering from Diabetes for over 15 years. He also has high BP. Recently, He took his blood tests and...
6 answers |
A relative has been told that their kidney function is down to 23% (it was 28% two months ago) and this person is beyond the age where th...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor my father in law is going under dialysis 2 dialysis per week.Doctor ask us for kidney transplant .his urea is 160 nd creatini...
1 answer |
I had a 24 urine test;. Normetanephrines 5900 mmol 24 hrs. Then it says Metanephrines also elevated. Any help appreciated
1 answer |
I've been noticing on and off foamy urine during the last six months. I don't have any other difficulties with regards to urination like ...
Just wanted to recommend a Kidney disease reverse program... http://ow.ly/X945I
I was told 4 months ago that I have kidney stones and I had a stent placed. To make a long story short, I found out that I didn't have st...
I was told 4 months ago that I have kidney stones and I had a stent placed. To make a long story short, I found out that I didn't have st...
I recently was seen in my local hospitals er due to severe abdominal pain, pelvic pressure, trouble urinating. A ct scan with contrast wa...
I’m really hoping I can get some help here, because my Dr. is puzzled. I got very sick last week... I started out with very bad chills t...
2 answers |
Please help. ..in the last 3 months, my gfr has gone from 56, 63, 73, 60, 56, 60, and is now 51. I've also just been diagnosed with kidne...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources