Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
101 - 120 (of 4619) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My wife's general doctor had ordered a renal ultrasound for her yesterday. The results came out that there is evidence of a stone, of 8mm...
Had the CT scan pretty sure I can see a stone However Dr said no stone and no blockage Is there somewhere to share pics of scan for 2...
hey, I have been having lower right Flank pain for about 1 month now, it is steady and aching. I had a urinalasis that came back inconclu...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I'm a 28yr old male, in decent health. My symptoms are kidney pain and acne, both occurring at the sam...
1 answer |
Im supposed to leave for Maui Hawaii for spring break in about five days, yesterday I was diagnosed with severe hydronephrosis and i real...
Does anyone have any experience with this topic? I was told I have stage III kidney disease due to lithium use. Is there a liklihood t...
|
Just over a month ago I had got admitted to hospital with a high temperature, fever and flank pain. I had a kidney infection which spread...
I have Addison's disease and was recently diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease. My endocrinologist said there was no connection but one ...
Hi! I'm 13 years old and recently my right kidney hurts so much that I just can't do anything. It's only when I stand (I don't know why),...
Hi, new to sight.Looking for answers desperately! History kidney infection shy of 3 months ago. Have gone back to doc complaining back ...
7 answers |
I had an ultrasound showing both kidneys having cortical thickness of 7mm. What is normal for this and should i be worried about this? T...
463897 tn?1468017350
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regardin...
I had some blood work done last week any my Creatinine was 1.15 and my eGFR was 57. I know these aren't alarming numbers necessarily, but...
1 answer |
Hello everyone I recently took a 24 hour creatinine and wasnt able to complete the 24 hours (22 hours and 30minutes) and the results c...
17494775 tn?1457382618
I have pain on my left kidney, some times I feel hotness in that area of the kidney, and that effect spreads to the upper left chest, and...
I am a 58 year old women. It started about a month ago being wokin each night with an ache in my left kidney. It seemed ok through the da...
Hi i am 48 y.o,married,sometimes i feel little bit pain in my rightside stomache. Heres the ultra sound report last october 2014,there is...
I am a woman, 70 years old, with 7.4 cm cyst on my right kidney, which has decended into the right pelvic area. There are no symptoms, e...
My son-in-law was admitted a month go to the hospital with severe back pain. They discovered a blood clot and with more tests, several bl...
1 answer |
Hello - I know that an eGFR of 93 is normal. My concern is that it dropped 71 points in two years. I sent my PCP an email after checkin...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources