Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
101 - 120 (of 4553) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Grf 37. Creatine 1.48. No High blood pressure or diabetes. Stopped pains meds and Ibprofen and increased water intake to 5 bottles a da...
My Aunt (Age around 45) is in a critical condition due to the Kidney disorder. she is suffering from Diabetes and BP from the age of 25...
1 answer |
I am an 18 year old female and have had several urinary tract infections and three kidney infections. I also regularly suffer from cystit...
5 answers | 1 comment |
It all started 4 weeks ago. I got severe pain in right upper abdomen which moved around to the back. It's lasted about 4 hours. I said I ...
I have diabetes and have for many years (Type 2) and am on meds for high blood pressure as well. My doctor just gave me the results from ...
Hello , i have done my blood test and i have received the results, everything was normal but my creatinine level in my blood is 0.64 mg/D...
2 answers |
16290153 tn?1446730654
hello my name ayman age 16 dialysis from 2 years creatinine level 13.4 My health is bad any tips for me?
I have went for ultra sound abdomen and pelvis scan 4 days back , mild right hydroureteronephrosis due to distal ureteric calculus measur...
I am.concerned about having two cysts in my left kidney. One is plus 5cm and the other plus 6cm. Do they take up the whole kidney? My ...
I am diabetic with high blood pressure and heart disease.
2 answers |
I worked in America last year for 6 months as a life guard and fitness insturctor; most of my days were spent down by the lake - doing wa...
1 answer |
I am diabetic with heart disease and high blood pressure.
my father is 84 just had a 5x bypass hes been on ventilator for 13 days he has been removed from ventilator 3 times all failed he has phe...
Hello everyone, i'm 19 years old girl from Indonesia. I'm willing to donate my kidney for whoever in needs. I think everyone deserves ...
My daughter 8yers old we test blood yesterday, in that report SGPT is 288 aginst 5 to 45, what is mean by & hot its prevent?? please h...
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney stone last week measuring 4mm in the proximal ureter with mild hydronephrosis, i had some flank-gr...
11 answers |
I am beginning to get a high BUN & Creatine level. This started after I begin to have back/leg pain. The doctors gave me numerous MRI's,...
1 answer |
i am a 20 year old girl, last year i lived in America for 6 months and worked out there as a life guard/fitness instructor. i got sent to...
2 answers |
Hello all... over the last year or so, my body has gone crazy. I had all kinds of random, weird symptoms and had about a dozen blood draw...
1 answer |
Those two labs are low... Is being called in for more lab work. This a strong sign that it's chronic kidney disease?
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...