Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.
121 - 140 (of 4555) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all... over the last year or so, my body has gone crazy. I had all kinds of random, weird symptoms and had about a dozen blood draw...
1 answer |
Those two labs are low... Is being called in for more lab work. This a strong sign that it's chronic kidney disease?
4 answers |
my father had an MRI OF LUMBOSACRAL SPINE done and the results said that a small mass is present in the left kidney which most likely rep...
2 answers |
Hello i really hope someone can help me it all started year 2011 I had a still have occult nlood to in my urine sometimes + sometimes tr...
CKD stage 3) Hello all! I am brand new to this forum. Feeling a bit alone and confused about my dg. I was so pleased to find this group ...
7 answers |
I am 20 years old male.my previous medical history is clear.it's been from 1month after excessive streching albs exercises along with wei...
I had a CT scan on my gall bladder about 14 years ago that was clear but it showed that I had an small (31mm) aortic aneurysm and multipl...
-Ok, this is a little long so thank you for reading. About 4 weeks ago I noticed that my urine smelled funny and was a little cloudy. I...
4 answers |
8958586 tn?1441996591
A little background info. I'm 39 years old, single, not sexually active at the moment. I've had an eating disorder since I was 17, and ha...
1 answer |
15440293 tn?1440623937
Hello everyone, I am a 25 year old male who is 5'8 and weigh 230lbs (36%BMI) I have been having trouble where I feel I become very dehydr...
4 answers |
Hello, I am 35 years old and have a big problem. I don't really no why, but I started to feel bad smell on my skin and hairs. It's st...
4 answers |
Hello all, pls find my kidney sizes below. 10-3-14 - right side 9.4*4.5 Left side 10*5 12-1-15 - rhs 9.5*4.5 Lh...
Hello, I'm a 24 year old male, and i've been suffering from frequent hydronephrosis pains. My urologist set up a diuretic renal scan (wit...
1 answer |
( CKD stage 3) Hello all! I am brand new to this forum. Feeling a bit alone and confused about my dg. I was so pleased to find this gro...
My husband is 33 years old. About a year ago he started getting kidney stones. A little over a month ago he passed a kidney stone. The ne...
my friend has nephroptosis,she has been treated terribly by her urologist, who literally told her she was mad , he refused to accept his ...
3 answers |
I have dealt with this for over 3 years. Got pelvic MRI scheduled just to be told it would not go pass the pelvic bone. Had abdominal ult...
I am a PKD patient who has a history of Macroscopic Hematuria. Normally it would last for few days and gradually disappear. Recently i...
2.1 cm superior left renal cyst. Is it anything
1 answer |
My son is five-years-old and, barring a miracle, is about to be diagnosed with MPGN. Doctors had entertained a diagnosis of PSGN, but he...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
Blank
fntn
MI