Aa
A
A
Close

Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

121 - 140 (of 4509) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My names Kayla and I'm 6 months pregnant with my 3rd little Angel I have 2 girls so I really wanted a boy at my 20 week sonogram they seen some problems they ran tests and about a week later I found out he was a boy and they were wrong a...
kaylaj17 | Last answer
My dad is 86 and is in end stage renal failure with less than 10% function. He has just been started on medazapam to try to stop agitation and wandering all night. Will this impact on life expectancy and how long can so done live with th...
Gran11 | Last answer
47 yrs young male from Romania with 3 little kids inherited pkd from beloved mom who passed away 10 yrs ago after yrs on dyalisis , I found out about the disease 10 yrs ago since I am under a dr supervision who all the time saying keep y...
avram68 | Last answer
I want to thank Dr. Thomas Fandez and the entire management of Thomas Fandez Medicial Services for their life saving cocount water that cured my wife's kidney diseases,the doctor told me there was little she could since despite all ...
joekimbell | Last answer
I've been really sick for the last few weeks. It started as a uti was treated for it and wound up in the hospital twice last week with excruciating pain in lower back and abdomen. First they said it was a kidney stone then after the ca...
Kster88 | Last answer
Hello, I am a 32-year old active female (exercise 4 times a week and chase small children everyday!) I recently went in for a regular physical (I hadn't had one since having my last child). The dr. called and said I had a slightly ...
Tbear0611 | Last answer
my ultrasound report Liver is enlarge and kideny cul de sea what mean cul de sea??? now i have back side pain plz help me.
asifkhaskheli | Posted
hello Doc, It's been a while now that I've been suffering from an unexplained weight loss, itchy skin, rashes all over the body including the torso, headaches, finger joint pain early in the morning, sometimes my neck stiffs, unab...
djorshuar | Posted
35yr old male. I have protein (albumin 210mg) and rbc (8-12) in urine test. No other symptoms. Please tell me what to do?
jalcher | Posted
I just found out by looking through my medical records and coming across 3 blood tests in 09, 2011, and 2013 that I had results from a full blood work come back saying I have chronic kidney disease stage 3.. and I didn't miss read the re...
Allies2733 | Posted
549614_tn?1315216713
I just found out about Nodules & cysts on my kidneys on an MRI that was taken last march. Apparently my Dr. is not concerned enough to talk to me about it. In fact hes ignored it for all these months. Needless to say I am worried! Especi...
Bornsickie | Last answer
I had a ct it showed calcification in rght aorta I guess in groin area plus a mass and calcification on the prosperiur pole frkm th rght kidney. Have been hurting and barely able to move my rght leg stomach is exstinded like u montgs pre...
kimjo1966 | Posted
I am a 68 year old male, with a possible kidney problem or bladder problem, Could I still have UTI or is this possibility ruled out ?, could it be kidney stones though I have no pain? or is this much more sinister?. Seven weeks ago I exp...
medquest1946 | Last answer
Hello. I'm 31 yrs old.  2 weeks ago i wake up with pain in my left back more of a discomfort dull pain not sharp. Went to the Dr test showed I had blood through urinalysis not visable but no infection. Was told maybe kidney stone to come...
msconcerned84 | Posted
I am 52 years old. I have been dealing with uncontrolled high blood pressure for almost 30 years. About 3 months ago I started having problems with my heart. It will pound so hard it actually hurts. My heart rate will go as low as 35...
debbielou2004 | Last answer
Hello, I had an ultrasound done on the right upper quadrant of my abdomen today. The ultrasound was done because I have been experiencing pain in the upper right portion of my abdomen, as well as the right side of my back (straight be...
HS1984 | Posted
CT Scan shows I have Pelvicaliectasis on my right kidney where I had Percutaneous Lithotripsy about six months ago. Is this a common occurrence after this kind of procedure? How can I manage this please?
Dabai | Posted
My son was diagnosed last year with grade IV hydronephrosis caused by a UPJ blockage. He had a laparoscopic surgery done to correct this, but as his pain continued after the stent was removed a renal scan showed the procedure had failed....
jnremeta | Posted
My son had a pyeloplasty nearly two months ago to correct a UPJ obstruction and severe hydronephrosis. Since the surgery he has complained of flank pain. We were told by the urologist that once the stent was removed that the pain and i...
JMoraga | Last answer
Hello everyone, well m suffering from i.g.a nephropathey .. i was on wysolone on jan 2014 to august 2014 (cortisosteroids).i ate this medicine till 6 months. But still i feel tired all the time, my face is swelled up, i have anxiety now....
Rohit1231 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Disease & Disorders Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
Blank
fntn
MI