Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Community
Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.
1 - 20 (of 389) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So based on symptoms and the research I've done, I either have bladder/kidney stones/infection of some sort or an STD. So let's just s...
7 answers | 4 comments |
Hello I've had kidney stones off and on for years, back in March had 2 had surgically removed. Then 2 months later after Dr left one in m...
1 answer |
I have a kidney stone, and few days back I got a sever pain in my abdomen, I have a CT Scan and on CT Scan Report Doctor wrote the follow...
2 answers |
Last year I went to the ER with intense pain, to find out I had a lodged 1mm stone in my right ureter. I ended up needing lithrotripsy tw...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hey I have had cystenuria my whole life and a ton of kidney stones anyways by now I know when im obstructed and need a procedure but ive ...
2 answers |
Looking for any suggestions on snacks that are low in Oxalate. I quit eating nut & pumpkin seeds, green peppers, and am looking for somet...
Hi everyone, Just got home a few hours ago. I wanted to say thank you to everyone & let you know the uroligest went into my right ureter ...
1 answer |
I have 3 stones in my right kidney 2mm 1.5mm and a 3 mm. I am wondering if they can cause pain while still in the kidney, i do not believ...
8 answers |
18533109 tn?1465644152
Stones (calculi) are hard particle that form in the urinary tract and may cause pain, bleeding, or an infection or block of the flow of ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
18533109 tn?1465644152
ayurvedic is best for kidney
Hi all please read I had a kidney infection 3 weeks ago I was put on antibiotics for 6 days but I'm still experiencing pain in both sides...
1 answer |
My mom, who is 82 years old, has a kidney stone and also fluid around her kidney. The doctors told me they have to drain the fluid before...
1 answer |
My mother is cardic patient with AVR of tissue Valve replacement. She has 3MM kidney stone and suffering due to Urine infections multiple...
2 answers |
I have not passed a 4mm K/S that dropped into my left ureter on 5-11-16 I was in great pain when it first dropped down, CT scan showed it...
3 answers |
Hi, a while ago I had kidney stones, I was sent for a scan after, upon returning to my GP for the results of my test, he told me there we...
3 answers |
On Dec 4th, I had my first kidney stone rear its ugly head. According to the CT scan, it was stuck entering the bladder. Finally came o...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. Male, 34. I do not have insurance. I went to the only hosp. in town abt. a year ago and found out that there were a couple very small...
2 answers |
Hi I am new here. I have passed two K/S in the past year. I was reading and looked on youtube at a product called Fiuggi water. It is sup...
2 answers |
I am a 29 yr old female. I started experiencing right side pain that goes from my lower rip down to right above my hip and stretches aro...
3 answers |
My father has kidney stones in both kidneys. He has undergone both laser surgery as well as actual removal surgery to take care of the bu...
9 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...