Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Community
Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.
1 - 20 (of 425) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have just passed my first stone (and I managed to keep it). I have looked online and have tried to work out what kind of stone I have s...
Well. I'm going to start by listing the medications I'm on seeing as people have said before it could be the meds. Tamsulosin (Subst-...
|
I accidentally posted this in the Men's Health forum so I am reposting it here. Last Friday, I woke up and when I urinated, it was br...
I am a female and had some symptons that seemed like scabies or chlamydia . I then started having lower back pain with burning when i ur...
Hi all I am new to this forum. I was misdiagnose back in 2009 and passed an 8mm stone at home. I've been having the same kind of severe l...
3 answers |
Hi had a us and it says that i have a mild Pelvocaliectasia no signs of stones of mass in the u/s is this something serious?
2 answers |
20450678 tn?1498183245
I had surgery a week ago for kidney stones and infections. They went in and everything went great. But had to have a stent put in. Well 3...
1 answer
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary to Unclebuck257- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to Unclebuck257, and give a shout out for ho...
1 answer
Ive been having problems urinating since January 2017, such as a slow stream and occasionally extreme urine retention in which it feels l...
1 answer
11610581 tn?1419818408
I been having pain in my left kidney area which is flanking over to front side. I went to ER 12/28/14, where they took blood and did a ur...
1 answer | 1 comment
I was diagnosed with 7mm Kidney stone but my doctor said that i can still pass it through medication. after a month i got ultrasound agai...
Hay doc. I've been getting stones for the past year . First time was may 7th 2012. I'm not to sure if I still have any but do your kidney...
4 answers |
Hi - I had a one-time episode of hematuria (saw some red spots in underwear and one small red 'thread' in urine). Since all urinalyses ha...
I have just produced another kidney stone. It is 10 mm X 6 mm and it took weeks of pain and hospital visits. I am 40 year/old healthy mal...
I had a failed litho on May 5 and my doctor could not break my 7mm stone and I am scheduled to have a stent in may 30 through a hole on m...
I've been having pain for 2 weeks that's been like my other kidney stones. I've had several surgerys to have them removed in the past so ...
I have a 17mm kidney stone. They put in a stent that is more painful than the stone one month ago and I've been hospitalized 3 times for ...
1353681 tn?1387087333
My sis is diabetic and thinks she has a kidney stone.. went to doctor and he prescribed the med above. She is still in bloat/pain now, an...
One month ago I went into the hospital with severe pain on my right back side and abdomen and my stomach was distended to what appeared t...
1 answer |
I have recently had a large kidney stone removed (67mm) by surgery. I was in hospital for 5 days after surgery and then during the first ...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Urologists in your area?
Kidney Stones Community Resources