Aa
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Community
Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.
1 - 20 (of 419) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had surgery a week ago for kidney stones and infections. They went in and everything went great. But had to have a stent put in. Well 3...
I was diagnosed with 7mm Kidney stone but my doctor said that i can still pass it through medication. after a month i got ultrasound agai...
Hay doc. I've been getting stones for the past year . First time was may 7th 2012. I'm not to sure if I still have any but do your kidney...
4 answers
Hi - I had a one-time episode of hematuria (saw some red spots in underwear and one small red 'thread' in urine). Since all urinalyses ha...
I have just produced another kidney stone. It is 10 mm X 6 mm and it took weeks of pain and hospital visits. I am 40 year/old healthy mal...
I had a failed litho on May 5 and my doctor could not break my 7mm stone and I am scheduled to have a stent in may 30 through a hole on m...
I've been having pain for 2 weeks that's been like my other kidney stones. I've had several surgerys to have them removed in the past so ...
I have a 17mm kidney stone. They put in a stent that is more painful than the stone one month ago and I've been hospitalized 3 times for ...
1353681 tn?1387087333
My sis is diabetic and thinks she has a kidney stone.. went to doctor and he prescribed the med above. She is still in bloat/pain now, an...
One month ago I went into the hospital with severe pain on my right back side and abdomen and my stomach was distended to what appeared t...
1 answer |
I have recently had a large kidney stone removed (67mm) by surgery. I was in hospital for 5 days after surgery and then during the first ...
1 answer
I have recently had a large kidney stone removed (67mm) by surgery. I was in hospital for 5 days after surgery and then during the first ...
Hello Doctor, i have renal stone (Calcium Oxalate Monohydrate - 65 stone analysis report) and operationed it one year ago. But today i ...
I went to a urologist with uti like symptoms back in July. Urine showed no infection just some blood. Ultrasound showed 7mm stone. I had ...
5 answers
I have dealt with kidney stones since I was 14 years old (1999) and have passed around 300 since then. My last CT scan showed about 20 st...
2 answers | 1 comment
Hi all please read I had a kidney infection 3 weeks ago I was put on antibiotics for 6 days but I'm still experiencing pain in both sides...
2 answers |
I was recently diagnosed with a kidney infection, my right flank pain is still present and I still have spouts of feeling ill after takin...
2 answers |
i went to hospital with a diagnosis of 3mm stone in left ureter track half way down as per CT scan. I been given pain relief and discharg...
I recieved a renal ultrasound today. While doing the ultrasound the tech finished and said she needed to go get someone. Another lady ent...
need advice, 1 month ago i went to the ER severe pain and vomiting lasted 6 hours was kept overnight, did CT scan said i had 6 mm stone i...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources