Kidney Stones Community
About This Community:

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By sailorgirl2014
Hi all I am new to this forum. I was misdiagnose back in 2009 and passed an 8mm stone at home. I've been having the s...
By Foryourinterest
Went to Chinese homeopathic clinic on dean street in London which also offered massages. In process of "ending" masse...
11496331_tn?1418767155
By texascowboy54
i had a Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy done last fri. and then a stent put in one monday now i am having bad pain in my...
By GerrardCap
Okay, I'm 38 and have had kidney stone issues off an on since 20, so this isn't my first rodeo, but I did have a rath...
comptecDec 13
tovliDec 06
By Pattizim
Is there a position or excerise I can get into or do to help dislodge the excruciating pain?
brigggsDec 07
brigggsDec 06
tovliDec 06
By brigggs
I have all the usual symptoms of a kidney stone on one side and have just become aware that this has been causing all...
tovliDec 06
By 40andfallingapart
I am new to kidney stones. I passed my first kidney stone about 2 months ago and I know I have two more. A 2mm on o...
tovliDec 06
By Flucie
I just got home from the ER. I have a 5x7 mm kidney stone with moderate hydronephrosis. That sounds pretty big. I hav...
tovliDec 06
By cdg56
Hello, I am new to your forum and am looking for others with similar experience. I have been bothered off and on thro...
By tovli
After many stones over the last 30 years, and eight stones this year, I thought I had asked my doctor every possible ...
By codyh83
I've had kidney stones before years ago. This morning I had the same exact pain in my back and testicles. I threw up ...
By rambo1992
I was treated with STD and its been two week since i done with my antibiotics and i have on symptoms except frequent ...
AnhjoNov 10
By surfbug
I have a Kidney Stones. Can Aloe vera softgel reducing the size of a stone in an acute attack?
By Sb4350
I went to a urologist with uti like symptoms back in July. Urine showed no infection just some blood. Ultrasound show...
By hhsailor
A recent article in our local paper has a dietician recommending a diet for minimizing the formation of kidney stones...
By Kidneystoneorno
Had some pain and a ct was done- er doc said no stones.. But this is the radiologist report Bilateral non obstr...
By christinagrant
Why will my urologist NOT give me anything for pain from kidney stones? I have been passing 10+ kidney stones for abo...
By surfbug
I passed the kidney stone now I started taking Magnesium citrate for kidney stone prevention? and where do I buy 10 ...
By tabithareneewalton
I have had lower left abdominal pain and cramping could you tell me is that a kidney coming
By mickeyjane
Hi I started having severe pain in my left flank around 7 years ago and kept getting told that I it was just muscular...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Kidney Stones Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank