Aa
A
A
Close

Knee pain? Group

I woke up a couple weeks ago, and I had some pain in my right knee that made it hard for me to bend it. It escaladed to the point where if I straighten it or at least try to it kills me as well as bending it and putting pressure on it by kneeling on it. I have a past of rheumatoid arthritis but I don't know if this would have to do with my knee or it go on everyday for the past few weeks. A lot of forums say I tore my miniscus but I don't think a person can do that in their sleep.. Can someone please tell me what they think it might be?

1 - 20 (of 26) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Osgood-Schlatter Disease - Behind the knee? My daughter (13) has major behind the knee/lower hammy pain when in goalie butterfly, deep squat? Physiotherapist said Osgood-Schlatter Disease... no website i can find says you get that beh...
BaconEggsYum | Last answer
Hello, I have been having pain mainly in my left knee above and to the left of my left knee cap. I have had X-Rays and a MRI to see if any problems can be found. The doctors said they have found nothing wrong. I went a physical therapist...
Vfoss | Last answer
Felt pain in right knee when pulling sofa forward about 4months ago. At the time I had no swelling , no continuous pain or knee wasn't buckling. However, when I've tried running I can't totally put weight on right knee. When I'm lying ...
Craig83 | Last answer
I feel walking up the stairs and hit my knee real hard ever since then my knee has this burning sensation especially when my knee touches anything. It hurt real bad! But it isn't a constant pain. What is wrong?
Clumsy_bad_knee | Last answer
Hi.... I have had extensive knee problems... And a total of 8 knee surgeries including 2 lateral releases, 2 MPFLs, tibial tubercle transfer, LCL reconstruction, and the latest a total knee replacement I am approximately 10 weeks pos...
Smesayinhi | Last answer
Sunday I bent down to pick something up and I felt a sharp pain in my knee and every time I walked it would hurt I didn't have swelling till 2 hours later after it happened and couldn't put pressure on it now I can't put pressure on it a...
Bowlingirl97 | Last answer
I awoke one morning, about 3months ago, to pain in my right knee it only occurred when I was going up, or down stairs, or rising from a sitting position. Basically, anytime I would bear weight on the knee when it was bent, until I was in...
TennJess | Last answer
Since 4 months of time I am suffering from problem of Frozen Shoulder.Due to this my shoulder is stucked. I am not able to pull or move my arm. I was going for exercise but it is more painful and for getting relief I usually take painkil...
Gulshankathuria | Last answer
Felt pain in right knee when pulling sofa forward about 4months ago. At the time I had no swelling , no continuous pain or knee wasn't buckling. However, when I've tried running I can't totally put weight on right knee. When I'm lying ...
Craig83 | Last answer
I am 23 years old, female, 125 pounds, 5'2", Caucasian. I am an avid hiker and had an injury in 2006 snowboarding. My knee has been bad ever since. I was hiking in the smokies a few weeks ago and something felt very wrong. I saw an ortho...
Alliegw | Last answer
hello. i had suffered from muscle overstretch behind my Knee portion (as i diagnosis that time) 3 months before. It creates problem in freely movement of leg when i used to sit on a place for long time. A physiotherapist told me to do st...
harshdeep1109 | Last answer
547368_tn?1440545385
Although I did not begin this group I'm delighted to become the Moderator. Together we'll do our best to help one another and respond to questions and concerns. "Knee Pain" runs in my family - or to be more precise arthritic knees, kn...
Tuckamore | Posted
463897_tn?1448485050
If anyone is interested in becoming a mod for this group, please let me know via PM (private message) to : MH Community Mgr With a new mod in place, it will give your group the opportunity to grow, and help members. Best, Che...
MH Community Mgr | Last answer
Hi All, I am conducting a survey regarding my final year project. It is based on physical rehabilitation of knee pain, knee injury sufferers and for knee replacement undergoing therapy. If possible please could you fill out my survey to ...
KH9 | Posted
Hello, I had knock on my left knee while playing football. I had MRI scan and reports says following:  Low grade intrameniscal signal changes in the posterior horn of medial meniscus.  Grade I sprain of ACL.  Focal bony ...
raj_90 | Posted
My knee would swell every now and then so I would just rest it and the pain would go away entirely, so my dr decided to do orthoscopic surgery on it and said all he saw was some where on my knee joint and some arthiritis and didn't do an...
Jsimon1999 | Posted
I tore my ACL in my left knee a few years ago two times. I had reconstructive surgery and it still comes back to haunt me every once and awhile. But recently, about two weeks ago, my right knee started to hurt very badly mostly on the i...
cassandraj1313 | Posted
I play goalie in Ice Hockey, and had a fairly hard shot nail my left knee about 4 months ago. Ever since it has been on and off knee pain. any ideas why?
tinks99 | Posted
About a year and a half ago, I was bumped in my left knee by a car. I had x-rays done and an MRI but they showed nothing. Recently I went to physical therapy for about 7 weeks and that took care of most of my pain. Now I feel as if I nee...
sistwin | Last answer
I've never had any problems with my knees until recently. It started the other weekend when my right knee began to feel really stiff and hurt. I thought it may be due to the fact I was tired and after a good nights sleep it didn't real...
emma1187 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
547368_tn?1440545385
Blank
Tuckamore commented on CDC Becoming Involved...
Jan 01
547368_tn?1440545385
Blank
Tuckamore commented on Jade59's status
Jan 01
547368_tn?1440545385
Blank
Tuckamore commented on The Power of Kindness...
Dec 24
Related Tags