Aa
A
A
Close
Knee pain? Group
I woke up a couple weeks ago, and I had some pain in my right knee that made it hard for me to bend it. It escaladed to the point where if I straighten it or at least try to it kills me as well as bending it and putting pressure on it by kneeling on it. I have a past of rheumatoid arthritis but I don't know if this would have to do with my knee or it go on everyday for the past few weeks. A lot of forums say I tore my miniscus but I don't think a person can do that in their sleep.. Can someone please tell me what they think it might be?
1 - 20 (of 28) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey People So my team and I have come up with a remedy device for Runners knee that utilizes pressure pads to apply pressure to sides ...
I recently had back surgery for a degenerative vertebra in my L4/L5 last Setpember. I'm now 7 months out and have started having severe ...
Osgood-Schlatter Disease - Behind the knee? My daughter (13) has major behind the knee/lower hammy pain when in goalie butterfly, deep sq...
2 answers |
Hello, I have been having pain mainly in my left knee above and to the left of my left knee cap. I have had X-Rays and a MRI to see if an...
2 answers |
Felt pain in right knee when pulling sofa forward about 4months ago. At the time I had no swelling , no continuous pain or knee wasn't ...
2 answers |
I feel walking up the stairs and hit my knee real hard ever since then my knee has this burning sensation especially when my knee touches...
2 answers |
Hi.... I have had extensive knee problems... And a total of 8 knee surgeries including 2 lateral releases, 2 MPFLs, tibial tubercle tra...
1 answer |
Sunday I bent down to pick something up and I felt a sharp pain in my knee and every time I walked it would hurt I didn't have swelling t...
1 answer |
I awoke one morning, about 3months ago, to pain in my right knee it only occurred when I was going up, or down stairs, or rising from a s...
1 answer |
Since 4 months of time I am suffering from problem of Frozen Shoulder.Due to this my shoulder is stucked. I am not able to pull or move m...
1 answer |
Felt pain in right knee when pulling sofa forward about 4months ago. At the time I had no swelling , no continuous pain or knee wasn't ...
1 answer |
I am 23 years old, female, 125 pounds, 5'2", Caucasian. I am an avid hiker and had an injury in 2006 snowboarding. My knee has been bad e...
1 answer |
hello. i had suffered from muscle overstretch behind my Knee portion (as i diagnosis that time) 3 months before. It creates problem in fr...
1 answer |
547368 tn?1440545385
Although I did not begin this group I'm delighted to become the Moderator. Together we'll do our best to help one another and respond to ...
463897 tn?1468017350
If anyone is interested in becoming a mod for this group, please let me know via PM (private message) to : MH Community Mgr With a ...
2 answers |
KH9
Hi All, I am conducting a survey regarding my final year project. It is based on physical rehabilitation of knee pain, knee injury suffer...
Hello, I had knock on my left knee while playing football. I had MRI scan and reports says following:  Low grade intrameniscal si...
My knee would swell every now and then so I would just rest it and the pain would go away entirely, so my dr decided to do orthoscopic su...
I tore my ACL in my left knee a few years ago two times. I had reconstructive surgery and it still comes back to haunt me every once and...
I play goalie in Ice Hockey, and had a fairly hard shot nail my left knee about 4 months ago. Ever since it has been on and off knee pain...
A
A
Recent Activity
317787 tn?1472134636
Blank
Dee1956 commented on CDC Becoming Involved...
3 hrs ago
Blank
Verdad_Vee joined this group
Welcome them!
May 13
Blank
Jlovequilts joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 24
Related Tags