Late Period User Group
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
61 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By sonuk
I am 25 days late. My last period started on August 28th and ended on September 1st. The last time I had sex was Sept...
By Ancois
Hi, in was on the pill for a few years. Last year Dec after I had my period I stop using the pill. Me and my fiance i...
By Sonnii23
I'm a tad bit worried. I am 23 and VERY adamant on keeping track of my periods ,symptoms and fertility (because I do ...
Sonnii23Sep 08
By craycray925
I'm 15 and have been masterbating for a while now. I've NEVER had sex before but my period is 43 days late!!! I'm qui...
By sarahdotti
okay so this is my situation, my last mensal cycle lasted 45 days and period lasted 2 days, now it has been 44 days t...
By tigerlion99
Okay guys so Im freaking out and really need help.Okay so I had sex May 9th nothing mayjor it lasted like 4 seconds b...
By tigerlion99
Okay guys so Im freaking out and really need help.Okay so I had sex May 9th nothing mayjor it lasted like 4 seconds b...
9835307_tn?1406162577
By 6kitty6love6
I'm 20 years old, and my period is about 4 days late. it's weird because i feel cramps and this pressure feeling, i h...
Ssc88Jun 25
By Hbry1047 Blank
Had unprotected sex then week later had period then had unprotected sex with my new partner and now am 5 days late on...
Ssc88Jun 25
By Ssc88
Has anyone had this problem before??? I started having a light pain right above my pubic bone if I pushed in that are...
By weezie27
hi i am 28 and had 1 child age of 6 years old....basically my last period on 12th April,,had intercourse on the 27th ...
By Meh115 Blank
I have a question I'm 26 and I have always has regular periods. Last month I was 3 days late then I started now this ...
By Chap1195 Blank
I am just a teenage girl who is trying to delay her period so she doesn't have to suffer through spring break with it...
By Keisha007 Blank
Hi, my period ended on the 16th of January? And I had sex during it, it was unprotected and I took the morning after ...
By thecupcakebandit Blank
The other day I had realize that I hadn't had a period in about six months , I know crazy that I hadn't realized that...
By newdiggins12 Blank
Okay I had my last period in the beginning of the month of December but I dont remember the exact date but I know I w...
By kmaep Blank
So this is a long post ... Please bear with me! I'm 22 years old and the last 5 years I've been on birth control. ...
4341620_tn?1367043054
By confusedrandom Blank
I had my period last month on the 18 of July but it also came on 2 days earlier so this month my period was supposed ...
By Chona88 Blank
Had my last period on June 6th 2013 and lasted for 6 days. Im on B.C. Pills and should have started my period on Tues...
5386181_tn?1367221083
By chulita90 Blank
Hello everyone, I was diagnosed with PCOS, irregular wouldn't have my period for up to 6 months maybe 8. My doctor...
Recent Activity
Blank
sonuk joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 19
Blank
Ancois joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 25
Blank
Sonnii23 joined this group
Welcome them!