Aa
A
A
Close

Late Period Group

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

1 - 20 (of 61) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I came off the pill in August of 2015 after 6 years of being on it. My last period was on the 31st of December. Between coming off and December I have been having periods, I was around 3-6 days late each month but always came on...
Adele91 | Posted
My bf and I last had sex on June 20, and I just got off my period two days before that date and we didn't have sex without condom but we did it for like four minutes first without condom. And it wasn't my fertile day on that date but now...
sovngarde | Posted
My bf and i did some forplay on 1st and 2nd. I had some bleeding because of that. I was supposed to have my periods on 4th but didnt get. I did those preg checks at home on 9th but it was negative. We are very worried now. Please tell me...
louis_walle | Posted
Hi, my name is Nicole, I was hoping sombody on this could help with their own experiences. My period is two weeks late , I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative but twice now after intercourse I have started to bleed, but o...
Nicolemonti | Posted
Hi I'm Natalia and my period has not come for quite awhile. my last period was on 19th February and until now 27th March still have not yet come. i had a sex intercourse about two weeks ago but my bf did put on condom. he did not shot i...
Nataraa | Last answer
im sexually active and on birth control, i also use condoms but twice this month we didnt use a condom but he pulled out. I havent gotten my period in almost two month, but i figured it was my pills. sometimes i would go two or three mon...
lynch1 | Last answer
I am scared because my I am 5 days late on my period. When it comes to sex me and bf always check if it's break and never it have broken. One time we thought it broke some got plan b . I have been in a lot of stress because of school and...
chip561 | Last answer
So I've always been fairly irregular with my cycle....there was a time I went 16 months without a period but since I had a child (8 years ago) things were more regular, more of a 7 weeks cycle than 4 but fairly regular. And between Septe...
Had my last period on the 12th of january until the 16th i then had unprotected sex on the 18th of january then on the 24th i couldnt eat anything all day i had no appetite and went out that night the next day had swirling in my stomach ...
LollyXx | Posted
Hi, i have a question about my menstrual cycle. Ive always been pretty regular, until december I used to get my period on the 9 of evey month. For New Years I went to Macchu Picchu for New Years, and then I didnt get my period on the 9...
RMYB | Posted
I had a baby June 2014 and my period restarted in the beginning of September, since then I've had my period every month but its just been irregular, but last month January I missed my period. I did have intercourse last September but I t...
LynnLynn777 | Posted
I spotted last sunday, January 18th, and my period isnt due until February 2nd. should I be concerned? Im 19 and my periods havent been very regular. my last period was Dec 31
sammiemrr | Posted
My period has been regular for the past couple of months, usually coming right on the 14th. It's now the 17th. My boyfriend and I had protected sex a couple times last month. The only symptoms I have right now are swollen, tender breasts...
flowers4621 | Posted
Hello let me start by saying that I had a surgical abortion in April ( dont judge not happy about it) and after that my period came in july 2-6 aug 5-8 sep 4-9 oct 6-10 and nov 11-15. so i guess my cycles have been 30-35 days apart? a...
zuoashley | Posted
Heyy... I'm a week late for my period, I'm worrid sick, I've been regular since I started at 15 now 25... I've had all the usual signs I'm going to start... Crampin, spots, but nothing :( not had sex in over a year so that's ruled out :'...
Hunnipie | Posted
hello, i am person whose had her periods regularly without any issues. However last month me and my fiance had unprotected sex on 12 day of my cycle. i did have a contraceptive pill within 24 hours. My worry is that I was expectin...
Adj1012 | Posted
I am 25 days late. My last period started on August 28th and ended on September 1st. The last time I had sex was September 18th. Since then, I've taken about 8 pregnancy tests in which all of them show up negative. What could this mean?
sonuk | Posted
Hi, in was on the pill for a few years. Last year Dec after I had my period I stop using the pill. Me and my fiance is trying for a baby. Got my period Jan and feb 2014. Only got it for 3 days a bit of blood in Aug. Im freaking out becau...
Ancois | Posted
I'm a tad bit worried. I am 23 and VERY adamant on keeping track of my periods ,symptoms and fertility (because I do not want children) so I have an app that I mark them with. Typically my periods are anywhere from 21-23 days apart, howe...
Sonnii23 | Posted
I'm 15 and have been masterbating for a while now. I've NEVER had sex before but my period is 43 days late!!! I'm quite scared because I'm worried that masterbation is messing with my body and is stopping my period? I know I must sound s...
craycray925 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Adele91 is ... Comment
Feb 06
Blank
Adele91 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06
Blank