Blank
Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Late Period Group

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

21 - 40 (of 61) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
okay so this is my situation, my last mensal cycle lasted 45 days and period lasted 2 days, now it has been 44 days this cycle and I'm becoming concerned something is up! i have had very sore nipples last 3 days, thought my period was g...
  Posted
Okay guys so Im freaking out and really need help.Okay so I had sex May 9th nothing mayjor it lasted like 4 seconds but he said he felt something come out.We got worried but later in may I got my period.Then June 23rd I got my period,Now...
  Posted
Okay guys so Im freaking out and really need help.Okay so I had sex May 9th nothing mayjor it lasted like 4 seconds but he said he felt something come out.We got worried but later in may I got my period.Then June 23rd I got my period,Now...
  Posted
9835307 tn?1406162577
I'm 20 years old, and my period is about 4 days late. it's weird because i feel cramps and this pressure feeling, i haven't taken a test yet, and i'm waiting by the end of the month, if i don't get it then my ex bf (we recently just brok...
  Posted
Had unprotected sex then week later had period then had unprotected sex with my new partner and now am 5 days late on period would I be pregnant with my partners baby? Please don't judge!
  Posted
Has anyone had this problem before??? I started having a light pain right above my pubic bone if I pushed in that area, over the next 3 days it got a lot worse where it was hurting for me to move around a lot. I went to a regular dr and ...
  Posted
hi i am 28 and had 1 child age of 6 years old....basically my last period on 12th April,,had intercourse on the 27th April then 2 days late i spotted for 3 days... its now the 25th of may,,for the last few days had hard bloating feelin...
  Posted
I have a question I'm 26 and I have always has regular periods. Last month I was 3 days late then I started now this month I'm late again. Iv never been late unless I was pregnant. It's confusing me a little can you're period cycle chan...
  Posted
I am just a teenage girl who is trying to delay her period so she doesn't have to suffer through spring break with it! I've searched the internet about natural progesterone cream but I still have doubts. Is it safe to take if I have no k...
  Posted
Hi, my period ended on the 16th of January? And I had sex during it, it was unprotected and I took the morning after pill after that. But then I proceeded to have unprotected sex again a few days after the morning after, twice that week ...
  Posted
The other day I had realize that I hadn't had a period in about six months , I know crazy that I hadn't realized that but I've always been irregular about my period I would always skip a month or two, but never more than three, I'm 21 go...
  Posted
Okay I had my last period in the beginning of the month of December but I dont remember the exact date but I know I was cramping alot and I came on. Now I had sex a few days ago but it was probably like 5 mins with a condom he came insid...
  Posted
So this is a long post ... Please bear with me! I'm 22 years old and the last 5 years I've been on birth control. I switched the types I've been on over the years and on BC I have always had a regular period. This past June 2013 I d...
  Posted
4341620 tn?1367043054
I had my period last month on the 18 of July but it also came on 2 days earlier so this month my period was supposed to come on the 15the but it's late I took a test but it was negative should I wait a little longer or what am I pregnant...
  Posted
Had my last period on June 6th 2013 and lasted for 6 days. Im on B.C. Pills and should have started my period on Tuesday and still have not had it. Had major cramping for the past week and got more intense yesterday, had major nausea and...
  Posted
5386181 tn?1367221083
Hello everyone, I was diagnosed with PCOS, irregular wouldn't have my period for up to 6 months maybe 8. My doctor prescribed me Prometrium 2 pills every night for 6 nights,, to induce my period, the thing is that it has not ceased, ...
  Posted
4341620 tn?1367043054
PERIOD WAS LATE 6DAYS N BEEN ON FOR 3 DAYS NOW BUT I'M HAVING TERRIBLE BACK N LOWER STOMACH PAINS .BEEN OFF DEPO FOR ALMOST 5 MONTHS NOW PERIOD CAME ON THAT SAME MONTH N COMES ON EVERY MONTH BUT IN MARCH STAYED ON FOR 25 DAYS WENT OFF N ...
  Posted
I am on Tri-Sprintec a birth control pill. Recently, I haven't taken the pill regularly, but last week I had my period. I tend to have a regular period as well that last 4-6 days. I ended my period on Monday. Three days later, I had a bo...
  Posted
this has occurred 2 or 3 times now... My period will stop for several months this last time i had a period in November that lasted 2-3 weeks then after that it stopped until March and again i have been my period 2 weeks in counting but ...
  Posted
So in December of 2012 I stopped talking my birth control (Loestrin 24 FE) and since then, my periods have been more or less on time...but I can't really remember. I just know that I've had one every month up until now. Last month I got ...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Darcylongford joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 16
Blank
Adele91 is ... Comment
Feb 06
Blank