Late Period User Group
About This Group:

This groups for anyone having problems or has questions about that time of the month :) What's going on? I have had my period since I was 12 I am now 17 nearly 18. The last 4 months or so.. My period has been a week or even two weeks late than in should be I should have got it on the 3rd it is now the 11th I still don't have it so when I do get it say I get it around the 24th the next months a should get it around the 24th but I won't get it till maybe the 7th or 8th if not later.. Help me? What's going on?

Founded by Jessica_Anne on March 11, 2011
75 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Ssc88Jun 25, 2014
newdiggins12Jan 05, 2014
By Hbry1047 Blank
Had unprotected sex then week later had period then had unprotected sex with my new partner and now am 5 days late on...
Ssc88Jun 25, 2014
By Ssc88 Blank
Has anyone had this problem before??? I started having a light pain right above my pubic bone if I pushed in that are...
By weezie27 Blank
hi i am 28 and had 1 child age of 6 years old....basically my last period on 12th April,,had intercourse on the 27th ...
By Meh115 Blank
I have a question I'm 26 and I have always has regular periods. Last month I was 3 days late then I started now this ...
By Chap1195 Blank
I am just a teenage girl who is trying to delay her period so she doesn't have to suffer through spring break with it...
By Keisha007 Blank
Hi, my period ended on the 16th of January? And I had sex during it, it was unprotected and I took the morning after ...
By thecupcakebandit Blank
The other day I had realize that I hadn't had a period in about six months , I know crazy that I hadn't realized that...
By newdiggins12 Blank
Okay I had my last period in the beginning of the month of December but I dont remember the exact date but I know I w...
By kmaep Blank
So this is a long post ... Please bear with me! I'm 22 years old and the last 5 years I've been on birth control. ...
4341620_tn?1367043054
By confusedrandom Blank
I had my period last month on the 18 of July but it also came on 2 days earlier so this month my period was supposed ...
By Chona88 Blank
Had my last period on June 6th 2013 and lasted for 6 days. Im on B.C. Pills and should have started my period on Tues...
5386181_tn?1367221083
By chulita90 Blank
Hello everyone, I was diagnosed with PCOS, irregular wouldn't have my period for up to 6 months maybe 8. My doctor...
4341620_tn?1367043054
By confusedrandom Blank
PERIOD WAS LATE 6DAYS N BEEN ON FOR 3 DAYS NOW BUT I'M HAVING TERRIBLE BACK N LOWER STOMACH PAINS .BEEN OFF DEPO FOR ...
By abikapone Blank
I am on Tri-Sprintec a birth control pill. Recently, I haven't taken the pill regularly, but last week I had my perio...
smith94Apr 12, 2013
S09Apr 10, 2013
By smith94 Blank
this has occurred 2 or 3 times now... My period will stop for several months this last time i had a period in Novemb...
By jm513 Blank
So in December of 2012 I stopped talking my birth control (Loestrin 24 FE) and since then, my periods have been more ...
By alwaysneedhelp247 Blank
HI! so im only 16 and dont know much about pregnancy and periods, ive only had mine for about 4 years. My boyfriend a...
By noorna Blank
hello.normaly 2-3 days before my period , I have some pink-brown spots and after that my bleeding is starting.Please ...
By sarah485 Blank
26 year old female, I haven't had a period in about 3 years, I used to take yaz birth control but then switched to lo...
By danicka88 Blank
Hi im danicka.. im 17 years old.. this is my 4th month having no period at all.. im still virgin and the last time m...
Recent Activity
Blank
mcjsmith added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
May 02
Blank
mcjsmith joined this group
Welcome them!
May 02
13513872_tn?1430294637
Blank
owen357 joined this group
Welcome them!