Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Learning Disabilities Forum
Questions in the Learning Disability Forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Behavioral Issues, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Language-Speech Issues, Living With Learning Disabilities, Parenting, School Issues, Social Development
1 - 20 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son has some learning disabilities: ADD, Executive Functioning, Slow Recall. He was held back in Kindergarten because of his progress...
2 answers |
Hello everyone. I apologize in advance for the unstructured and not very coherent structure of my message. I have been having hard times ...
6 answers |
My son was diagnosed with adhd 2 years ago but still struggles with school he was held back in grade one because he hadn't learned anythi...
1 answer |
In the last few years I have come to believe that I must have had a learning disability, or something like it, for most of my life. When...
2 answers |
Hi,There is no forum for hep b which is why I'm writing here. Bare with me. I just turn 21 last month and have been hepatitis b reactive...
1 answer |
I am having a hard time learning new material, processing what I read, have terrible working memory/memory issues, have a hard time learn...
2 answers |
1632323 tn?1425013883
Hi, i have a question that i would relly appreciate if gets an answer. My younger sibling clearly has self esteem issues and seems to be...
2 answers |
All of my life I have been experiencing problems when it comes to listening . I am pretty sure I have a listening learning disability. ...
2 answers |
I recently found out I am pregnant and tomorrow a nurse will be calling me to set my first appointment and in the mean time I have been l...
1 answer |
I am a 39 year old man. Pretty much all my life I had accents that sounds foreign to native speakers. The problem is that I always had a ...
1 answer |
I am trying to homeschool my 22 yr. old nephew who has dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, ADHD, auditory processing disorder and cognitiv...
1 answer |
Hello we'll I have a 8 year old daughter she was diagnosed with ADD about 3 years ago.besides that she also has a speech disorder and she...
3 answers |
I am not sure what is wrong with me. Some have suggested dyslexia, aspbergers, and add. What I do know is that I have a horrible working ...
1 answer |
If I am pregnant of my uncle, would my be by have some disabilities
3 answers |
family doctor doing TB evaluation. What do you think for Prader Willi Syndrome, Being 55 male , I remember some of episodes during child...
1 answer |
Hi my daughter had some assessment s done through the school district and they told me her speech is 2 years behind and her cognitive are...
1 answer |
Well, I'm 22 years old. I've had both OCD and ADD since ever. I started treating my OCD a year ago, taking citalopram, and now it's prett...
2 answers |
New here, my 3 year old has been seeing early intervention team reports say his cognitive is 59-69 fine motor skills is low average 40.sp...
1 answer |
Just got physcholigist report saying my 3yr old has borderline-mild learning difficulties. Also problem with sensory processing. And fine...
1 answer |
I've only recently come to understand that math learning disabilities are legitimate, so I haven't spoken about this to a counselor or te...
1 answer |
A
A