Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Learning Disabilities Forum
Questions in the Learning Disability Forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Behavioral Issues, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Language-Speech Issues, Living With Learning Disabilities, Parenting, School Issues, Social Development
21 - 40 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is 3yr old severe speech and language delay early intervention said significant delay in development change of routine very hard i...
1 answer |
i just wanna know why i fall out and cant talk, i cant move? Like my brain doesnt tell my body to do wnat its suppose to. Like im parzlized?
1 answer |
Recently I have been finding it hard to talk. I'll try to say something but it'll take me a lot longer to get the words out. It usually h...
2 answers |
I am an American living in Norway. I am 38 years old, my wife is Norwegian and I have been here for just over 2 years. For that entire ti...
1 answer |
Hi, we have a 10 year old daughter who has ADHD, and has been diagnosed with non-verbal learning disability (NVLD). I have been tutoring ...
3 answers |
My boyfriend and I have noticed that my 3 year old daughter isnt as advanced as she should be. She will be 4 in April 2014. She talks but...
1 answer |
5624042 tn?1372200166
Dear All, I will be away in remote wilderness area (no internet) until Aug 8th. I will do my best to answer all your questions upon my r...
My 10-year-old son has been recently diagnosed with learning disability. Homework has always been very hard for him although he is a capa...
3 answers |
I have a 16 year old daughter who has been a solid ‘B’ student throughout her elementary and middle school years. Things changed once she...
2 answers |
I have an 8 year old daughter who was diagnosed with adhd at 6 years old. She is currently on 18 mg of concerta. Her dad and I are divorc...
1 answer |
My little sister's grades continue to drop even though I can still see much effort in her studies. My parents are completely against the ...
1 answer |
Hi my 12 year old son has had special educational needs since he was 5 years old.he is just about to start secondary school and he still ...
4 answers |
What if I can't afford a psychotherapist, psychologist etc? Thanks for your response but here in Canada those professionals that you reco...
3 answers |
My neice is 8 years old. She has problems retaining any information given. Her standard of work at school is of a 4 year old in all subje...
2 answers |
My 5 year old son is having staring spells at preschool, his teacher says he is sometimes staring off "thinking by himself" this happens ...
1 answer |
I have a 13yr who has ADD and CAPD. He is falling way behind in school and now doesn't even want to go. His grades are awful and honest...
2 answers |
620768 tn?1221497489
I have 2 kids 8 & 12. They are both ADHD and both on adderall, & they both have very bad hand writting. Could this in any way be related ...
2 answers |
Hi please can you help me. i don't know where else to try my 5 yr old is in main stream school see's a speach thearapist has done since s...
3 answers |
Hello, my grandson will be 3 on Oct 4th and is still talking gibberish where no one can understand him. He has been known to sound out th...
2 answers |
Our 5yo son seems to be falling behind in school. He has a very short attention span and it is becoming very frustrating for my wife and...
1 answer |
A
A