Aa
A
A
Close
Learning Disabilities Forum
Questions in the Learning Disability Forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Behavioral Issues, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Language-Speech Issues, Living With Learning Disabilities, Parenting, School Issues, Social Development
21 - 40 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is 3yr old severe speech and language delay early intervention said significant delay in development change of routine very hard i...
1 answer |
i just wanna know why i fall out and cant talk, i cant move? Like my brain doesnt tell my body to do wnat its suppose to. Like im parzlized?
1 answer |
Recently I have been finding it hard to talk. I'll try to say something but it'll take me a lot longer to get the words out. It usually h...
2 answers |
I am an American living in Norway. I am 38 years old, my wife is Norwegian and I have been here for just over 2 years. For that entire ti...
1 answer |
Hi, we have a 10 year old daughter who has ADHD, and has been diagnosed with non-verbal learning disability (NVLD). I have been tutoring ...
3 answers |
My boyfriend and I have noticed that my 3 year old daughter isnt as advanced as she should be. She will be 4 in April 2014. She talks but...
1 answer |
5624042 tn?1372200166
Dear All, I will be away in remote wilderness area (no internet) until Aug 8th. I will do my best to answer all your questions upon my r...
My 10-year-old son has been recently diagnosed with learning disability. Homework has always been very hard for him although he is a capa...
3 answers |
I have a 16 year old daughter who has been a solid ‘B’ student throughout her elementary and middle school years. Things changed once she...
2 answers |
I have an 8 year old daughter who was diagnosed with adhd at 6 years old. She is currently on 18 mg of concerta. Her dad and I are divorc...
1 answer |
My little sister's grades continue to drop even though I can still see much effort in her studies. My parents are completely against the ...
1 answer |
Hi my 12 year old son has had special educational needs since he was 5 years old.he is just about to start secondary school and he still ...
4 answers |
What if I can't afford a psychotherapist, psychologist etc? Thanks for your response but here in Canada those professionals that you reco...
3 answers |
My neice is 8 years old. She has problems retaining any information given. Her standard of work at school is of a 4 year old in all subje...
2 answers |
My 5 year old son is having staring spells at preschool, his teacher says he is sometimes staring off "thinking by himself" this happens ...
1 answer |
I have a 13yr who has ADD and CAPD. He is falling way behind in school and now doesn't even want to go. His grades are awful and honest...
2 answers |
620768 tn?1221497489
I have 2 kids 8 & 12. They are both ADHD and both on adderall, & they both have very bad hand writting. Could this in any way be related ...
2 answers |
Hi please can you help me. i don't know where else to try my 5 yr old is in main stream school see's a speach thearapist has done since s...
3 answers |
Hello, my grandson will be 3 on Oct 4th and is still talking gibberish where no one can understand him. He has been known to sound out th...
2 answers |
Our 5yo son seems to be falling behind in school. He has a very short attention span and it is becoming very frustrating for my wife and...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now