Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Learning Disabilities Forum

Questions in the Learning Disability Forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Behavioral Issues, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Language-Speech Issues, Living With Learning Disabilities, Parenting, School Issues, Social Development
I have a 16 year old daughter who has been a solid ‘B’ student throughout her elementary and middle school years. Things changed once she...
What if I can't afford a psychotherapist, psychologist etc? Thanks for your response but here in Canada those professionals that you reco...
My neice is 8 years old. She has problems retaining any information given. Her standard of work at school is of a 4 year old in all subje...
I have a 13yr who has ADD and CAPD. He is falling way behind in school and now doesn't even want to go. His grades are awful and honest...
I have 2 kids 8 & 12. They are both ADHD and both on adderall, & they both have very bad hand writting. Could this in any way be related ...
Hi please can you help me. i don't know where else to try my 5 yr old is in main stream school see's a speach thearapist has done since s...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?