Aa
A
A
Close
Learning Disabilities Forum
Questions in the Learning Disability Forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Behavioral Issues, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Language-Speech Issues, Living With Learning Disabilities, Parenting, School Issues, Social Development
41 - 60 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter was finally assessed at the age of nine with an IQ of 77. She was premmie and growth retarded and has been plagued with devel...
3 answers |
616509 tn?1221173578
Evan is 19 months old now and is struggling to say words he never answers to his name and tends to ignore most of the time, should i be c...
1 answer |
I am a mother of 5 children 4 boys and 1 girl, my second child has been diagnosed with ADHD and learning difficulties and hearing and spe...
1 answer |
614685 tn?1220979109
my child was born premature at 25 wks gest. she started the develop. prog. at 18 mths & started going to preschool at 3 yrs. for yrs i wa...
1 answer |
This is a tuff one for us.Our son is eighteen and a great kid,but he is starting to wonder about his penis.Zach was born with two holes i...
2 answers |
my 18 month old daughter met all her milestones except for walking. up until a month ago she was only crawling and if made to stand, she ...
1 answer |
I cannot get my 4 year old son to follow an early bedtime routine.He deliberately delays,asks food to eat and still wants to play,or stu...
1 answer |
I am suffering from this memoryMemory loss Mental status tests problem, where i forget everything i read college. The things that i lear...
2 answers |
At about 18 months, I noticed my son was still acting like he was about 15 or 16 months. He would always pull his family members towards...
1 answer |
I am 28 year old man. In my schoolings, I was the number one student and studied well and achieved a lot.At the end of my schooling i sta...
2 answers |
My 9 year old son was diagnosed with ADHD last year (and CAPD) and learning disabilibites, however bright and alert he is in conversation...
2 answers |
My son was been diagnosed with ADD (not ADHD), High Functioning Autism, and a semantic pragmatic language processing disorder at the age ...
3 answers |
601114 tn?1220537011
My son is not willing to cooperate to learn as he is scared of pot ,he will be four next month sep, what is his problem?
1 answer |
574101 tn?1245540620
aaron showed a moderate to high amplitude record with a poster rhythm of 6-7 hz intermittently some 3.5 hz slowing is noted in the poster...
2 answers |
Hi My name is Pegah and I'm a 25 years old girl from Toronto. I have had uneven motivation all my life throughout school. Sometimes I st...
1 answer |
We have a son who is diagnosed with Aspergers. He was fine last year with going to the restroom when he needed to, now he doesn't even t...
1 answer |
193609 tn?1292183893
My son saw an ENT yesterday that said his speech delay is quiet concerning. He is 14 months old and does not say any words. He was born 9...
3 answers |
I am not requesting a diagnosis. MRI of the brain shows foci of increased signal intensity in cerebral hemisphere bilaterally predominant...
557978 tn?1219288363
Our 15 yr old son was recently diagnosed with ADHD and prescribed 36 mg Concerta. He is 5'10" and 146 pounds. Although his disorganizat...
1 answer |
My 13 year old . Age 4 he started having terrible leg pain. (not growing pains). Neurologist told us that he had mild CP, Then he ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now