Aa
A
A
Close
Learning Disabilities Forum
Questions in the Learning Disability Forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Behavioral Issues, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Language-Speech Issues, Living With Learning Disabilities, Parenting, School Issues, Social Development
61 - 80 (of 100) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i seemed to have poor memory and concentration,and difficulties retaining knowledge.I have difficulties building up knowledge and forgets...
4 answers |
558991 tn?1226064428
My little sister was diagnosed with ADHD when she was around 14. She is now 18 and she takes Concerta 72 mg. daily. Because of her ADHD, ...
2 answers |
Hello, My 4 and 1/2 year old daughter who has a severe speech delay -2 year old level, as well some sensory issues and fine motor skil...
3 answers |
As an adult that has been lining with ADHD through my youth, and now have varying symtoms in my late 20's, and a very low paying service ...
1 answer |
572547 tn?1218927730
since i was a child i have had learning difficulties i went to special schools . now im a adult i still find it hard to understand certai...
3 answers |
hi.. I am 21 years old(MARRIED)and I am struggling from my past.It is all about with my brother who died last year, I felt so bad that u...
1 answer |
This was intended to be asked to the Neurology ASK A DOC forum, but that is nearly impossible to post a question, as it seems to reach it...
1 answer |
574183 tn?1217611446
My step-daughter is out of control when she comes to our house. She spends the first day or so bad mouthing her bio-mom and step-dad and ...
1 answer |
575636 tn?1217596549
I have lots of concerns on my 4 years old daughter learning process and/or comportment/behavior Could you please go read the post belo...
1 answer |
576307 tn?1217515951
Skye was still in the hospital when they told me she had low muscle tone. An MRI was done as well at our stay and it read hypoplasia of ...
1 answer |
I would to ask what do I need to do for my 11 year old gaughter who has an IQ of 80. She was tested at age 2 services from Easter Seals f...
4 answers |
I have a 7yr old daughter. She has anger issues. Started throwing tantrums at 2yr, we suspected it was normal to her age. They continued....
1 answer |
What do you to with an ADHD, Type 1 diabetic 9 year old child that lies about everything to parents and teachers? He lies about homework...
1 answer |
My three year old is completely different from my older son. He is constantly talking and repeating the same simple statements like "it'...
1 answer |
My daycare informed me yesterday that my 2 1/2 year old is having trouble listening and following directions. As you can imagine I am ext...
1 answer |
my 4 years old son is not doing well in the child care, he has been there for more than one year and sometimes he cries when I left hem...
1 answer |
I am a mother of a 3 year old little girl who loves to rock (side to side) & needs everything to be structured and I have had her into se...
1 answer |
We have recently been given our 21/2 y/o grandson by Div of Family Serv. after they removed him from the home due to finding meth within ...
2 answers |
My son is almost 2 now and he is not talking, has behavioral issues, scared of new things, and is a very picky eater. He qualified for a...
4 answers |
My son is 4.6 and is a lovely, well behaved, warm child. He was IUGR in the womb and was taken out at 37 weeks and 4 days, but he grew we...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now