Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Ken_PABlankMay 29
Ken_PABlankMay 29
Ken_PABlankMay 29
By Rowenmelanie
I went to a pool party yesterday and drank vodka (usually just a beer girl), and I was incredibly drunk by the evenin...
Ken_PABlankMay 29
By Mariep68
Hi, I am a 48 year old female who was in great health until recently. Since March, I have suffered from frequent low ...
By Charliefairelough
My girlfriend hasn't been eating well for a while and her severe depression has really messed her up. She says that h...
18343214 tn?1464766807
Ken_PABlankMay 26
Ken_PABlankMay 25
Ken_PABlankMay 25
By smartguy4u01
From some weeks, i noticed a swelling beneath my lower jaw. It pains when i touched it. It's size is small... Less ...
18343214 tn?1464766807
By smartguy4u01
From some weeks, i noticed a swelling been beneath my lower jaw. I pains when i touched ki. It's size is small... Le...
Ken_PABlankMay 24
By alcapone484
What does mild heterogeneity of bone marrow signal mean?
Ken_PABlankMay 23
By TheSecondDrBToBe
I was recently in the ED because of a severe GI reaction to a standard dose of Phenylephrine. While there, they ran a...
cmropenMay 20
By rpave49
I was diagnosed with CML (Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) recently, I had no clue!! I went to the doctor for an infection a...
Ken_PABlankMay 19
By taylor005
Two months ago during a routine eye exam a 7mm spot was found on the back of my right eye. I haven't really received ...
By Koko2020
This hard lump or cyst has been on the right side of my neck for about 5 years and is getting larger. Recently it ha...
Ken_PABlankMay 13
By ElaineRose
Hi there, I am a healthy 17 year old female and recently have discovered a hard bone feeling lump to the middle top ...
Ken_PABlankMay 13
By NightDreamy
I recently got my results back on my blood count and noticed that even tho my lymphocytes were within normal range th...
Ken_PABlankMay 12
Ken_PABlankMay 11
Ken_PABlankMay 11
By undgnosed86
Hello, thanks for looking at my question. To start I am a 29 year old male who used to be in great shape and active w...
358304 tn?1409713092
MissSpelledMay 02, 2015
carolinevMar 04, 2014
Ken_PABlankJul 03, 2012
cnoteJul 03, 2012
By cnote Blank
I do have a little anxiety going on. I have had a sore lymph node, im assuming for amost a week, its one thats nev...
Ken_PABlankMay 10
Ken_PABlankMay 07
By Barbarella31
I am a 30 yr old F, who has Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Although this causes many problems, my drs are positive i also ha...
Ken_PABlankMay 04
kosh33May 02
viking77Mar 23, 2014
needadvice1911Mar 10, 2014
viking77Mar 05, 2014
By needadvice1911 Blank
In late early July 2013 i was diagnosed with Epididymitis. I te4sted negative for major bacterial causes. The docto...
Ken_PABlankMay 04
By Kurtzycorn
I am wondering what may be wrong with me. I have had infections o In the past because I am a wrestler and recently a...
Ken_PABlankApr 29
Ken_PABlankApr 29
By miainmiami
I had a seizure which landed me in the hospital it was due to stress lack of sleep and coming off xanax. I went to th...
By Tessa201201 Blank
Is anyone diagnosed with MGUS experiencing itchy arms and legs? I am 56 yrs old (young for the dx). It was discover...
By angel237
Hi, I have a sore throat on one side of my neck when I swallow. It's not really in the throat because it's not in the...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources