Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
21 - 40 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everyone, Just curious if anyone had any noticeable symptoms when or before they were diagnosed? for the past 4 months I have ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
707563 tn?1455827280
Please take a moment to reach out to Ken_PA, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate him! He has been a Community Leader for 7 y...
1 answer |
Hey, I'm a 45 yr old female. Just before Easter this year I gotten strep so bad I went to the hospital after being in bed for 3 days. I w...
4 answers | 1 comment |
"i had 5 chest x rays from 18 to now that i am 23 i am in risk for leukemia or other form of cancer in the future?"
1 answer |
1521115 tn?1305271162
Hi all. I have recently been told that I have lymphoproliferative disorder. Try as I might I cant find anything on the net that doesnt su...
2 answers | 2 comments |
How long can a person have Hodgkins Lymphoma w/o knowing it? Or How long can a person survive having it w/o diagnosis. For instance, I he...
12 answers | 4 comments |
I have been experiencing a few worrisome symptoms over the past 6 months, and would like to put my worries to rest. I had a routine physi...
7 answers |
Back in early July I noticed a lump/knot in my neck cervical lymph node region the size of a nickle. The lump was rubbery, not very mo...
10 answers | 5 comments |
Hello, July 9th and August 9th I had unprotected vaginal sex with a female that is a high-risk exposure. August 14th- HIV RNA test n...
1 answer |
Hi all Like 14 years ago i had a chicken pox virus , after i was cleared from it i felt a node on the back side of my right neck it w...
12 answers | 11 comments |
I first noticed a small lump inside of my thigh close to my groin are that progressively became larger and darker in color and also painf...
1 answer |
Hi, I had given blood yesterday for a routine health checkup and got my HEMOGRAM results today... The report says "Impression : R...
1 answer |
Hello. I recently had a bone marrow aspiration and biopsy performed to rule out mds. My lab report indicates a diagnosis of "-HYPER...
i got cbc test and my Lymphocytes percentages was 4.1 . but after month i got another test and lymphocytes percentage is 34 what does thi...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a young adult that's fairly overweight. Just the other day I felt a lump at the back of my neck, right side. It seemed small, pim...
I'll be succinct here.. -Bloating and visible distension going on for 6 months. Pretty much constant, though it does wax and wane. -...
1139187 tn?1355710247
Hi, 49 year old male here. No thyroid ( removed in 2012). About 4 months ago I noticed that when i did pull ups at the gym i had som...
19 answers | 23 comments |
Hi there After i lost my mother to cancer, i've been getting really hypochondircal and this maybe me getting anxious again, but anyways....
1 answer |
thanks for reading. for a little over two months now, i have been having a rash of symptoms that, based on all testing, are completely in...
Hi! I have been having EXTREME shoulder pain for about one and a half months. It is to the point I cannot raise my arm above my chest a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
Blank
PA