Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
21 - 40 (of 2630) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had a swollen lymph node in my neck for about 2 weeks now. It feels quite hard to the touch and isn't really painful. This is also...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Ken_PA has been a Community Leader in Leukemia & Lymphoma, helping others get advice and support, for 6 years this month. Thank you for a...
1 answer |
After having abnormal platelet counts my doctor ordered the BCR-ABL1 test which showed positive for CML or Ph+ALL. I was in complete shoc...
4 answers | 2 comments |
2 weeks ago- normal cold (2 days, recovered) 1 week ago- comes back as sinus infection/bronchitis a few days into the new infection...
Hello, Basically I have had large lymph nodes in my next for several years now. They are hard and feel like they are attached to some...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello.My little girl got the mmr vaccine ,the first dose at 4 years old.A week after that i noticed a lump above her collar bone just in ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I have this really painful lump or bump under my chin i just notices it and i tryed to see if it moves and it doesnt! what do you think i...
2 answers |
Hi After sole advice my husband is being tested for lymphoma he has a lump on his neck that hasnt gone away in 4 months suffers with n...
6 answers | 2 comments |
So I've been experiencing quite a few problems for awhile now, and doctors mostly seem to dismiss it without much thought. I'm constantly...
1 answer |
I have a very large 'nodule' on my sternum. I also have a previously diagnosed (in 2011) thyroid nodule. I was originally diagnosed and t...
1 answer |
I'm 21 years old. I've been sick for about 6 weeks now. My symptoms are extreme fatigue, weight loss (about 12 pounds), difficulty breath...
1 answer |
I have had the following symptoms for the past 4 months: leg (bone) pain extreme fatigue easy bruising pale excessive sweating ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello My Partner is 21 years old female and over the last few years has been suffering with a few throat infections a year and also q...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, my name is Lucas and I'm from Brazil, than sorry about my poor english, but I think it will be enough for you to understand. I am 24,...
Hi everyone, I have a follow up 6 month appointment coming up and I have to admit, anxiety is creeping in. I posted my concern back in...
At the beginning of the year I had gotten a Swollen Lymph Node in my left underarm that lasted about three (3) months which was painless,...
Hi I am currently going through my first lot of abvd chemotherapy and on the second day I am having really bad itching in my private part...
15 days ago i did a cbc was fine. Last day i suffered from high fever. After taking 3 paracetamol, fever gone. Last few days my urine col...
Okay, so I had some ultrasounds and a CT done on my neck about a year ago. The ultrasound showed some abnormal lymph nodes, with the bigg...
17 answers | 15 comments |
Recently completed a round of testing to perhaps explain why I have been in significant abdominal pain for a long time. The latest bout ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources