Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
21 - 40 (of 2605) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Info: I am a male, in my mid-twenties, no smoking, casual drinking (12 beers a week), history of depression, 5'10 200 lbs, acceptable HR ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My friend have swollen lymph nodes around her neck area for about 6 months now and it's not going away, plus it's hurting due to the swel...
Hello Everyone, I am a 35 year old female in good health (or I have led myself to believe). I feel great, other than fatigued at times....
I have a SED rate of 129, negative RA result and am in pain beyond belief. My back, hips, neck feel so sore i can barely walk or move. My...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have 5 year old son who has been sick a lot, most recently having fevers 3 weeks apart with no one else in the house getting sick. His ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, i have recently found two swollen lymph nodes, one above my collarbone and one at the top of my jaw under the ear (not sure what this...
12 answers | 4 comments |
Hi. I am a 27 year old female. It all started with some bothersome gastrointestinal problems. Went to my GP and diagnosed me with gastric...
1 answer |
I went to a pool party yesterday and drank vodka (usually just a beer girl), and I was incredibly drunk by the evening. I was with friend...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I am a 48 year old female who was in great health until recently. Since March, I have suffered from frequent low grade fevers, sore t...
1 answer |
My girlfriend hasn't been eating well for a while and her severe depression has really messed her up. She says that her wbc was 3170cell/...
18343214 tn?1464766807
From some weeks, i noticed a swelling beneath my lower jaw. It pains when i touched it. It's size is small... Less than a centimeter. I...
8 answers |
18343214 tn?1464766807
From some weeks, i noticed a swelling been beneath my lower jaw. I pains when i touched ki. It's size is small... Less than a centimeter...
What does mild heterogeneity of bone marrow signal mean?
1 answer |
I was recently in the ED because of a severe GI reaction to a standard dose of Phenylephrine. While there, they ran a differential CBC an...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with CML (Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) recently, I had no clue!! I went to the doctor for an infection and said I had been s...
1 answer |
Two months ago during a routine eye exam a 7mm spot was found on the back of my right eye. I haven't really received any answers or an ex...
1 answer |
This hard lump or cyst has been on the right side of my neck for about 5 years and is getting larger. Recently it has been irritating me...
Hi there, I am a healthy 17 year old female and recently have discovered a hard bone feeling lump to the middle top of my chest a few ce...
1 answer |
I recently got my results back on my blood count and noticed that even tho my lymphocytes were within normal range they were on the high ...
1 answer |
Hello, thanks for looking at my question. To start I am a 29 year old male who used to be in great shape and active with no complaints. O...
6 answers | 7 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources