Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
21 - 40 (of 2702) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Since April of 2016, my friend pointed out a very small bump at the bottom of my neck, a bit below my thyroid. it was maybe 5mm, the size...
I know I need to consult a Dr., but last time I paid $100 to be treated rudely and thrown some antibiotics. Anyway, the lymph node un...
is there any research out there connecting titanium plates/anchors to lymphoma or other cancers
2 answers | 1 comment |
Okay so this has started about a month ago. The pain is felt in my groin on the left side. Its in the pubic bone area and the pain is in ...
Hello! Late night anxiety and I'm losing sleep over this. I'm a 25 year old girl, normal weight, training for a marathon, not a perfect d...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Has anyone else had good luck with megadoses of vitamin C for your CLL? Five years ago I was diagnosed with CLL and began my w...
3 answers |
SPECIMEN:LEFT CERVICAL LYMPHNODE ---------------------------------------------------------------------- GROSS EXAMINATION: 3 GREY WHITE...
1 answer |
My son is 2 years old. He has petechiae that has been accumulating on his back and his abdomen, it isnt anywhere else, it keeps growing. ...
1 answer |
I have been feeling different for the past 4 or 5 months. It started with the feeling of fatigue and constent cold. Then i discoverd a li...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Since 2015, I've undergone numerous tests because a CBC indicated eosinophilia and neutropenia Eos highest 17%, lowest 8. They've ...
1 answer |
Good day . I have a lump on my neck and have been to GP Not able to help me . Please help me I don't want my kids to see me like this
1 answer |
I vomited three weeks ago due to feeling ill, afterwards I had a sort of twitching pain in my stomach that lasted in to the next day.. Ev...
1 answer |
Trying to see why Dr wants a bone marrow test and has mentioned cancer. Don't understand these lab results. Thank you! Lab Test: Hemogra...
2 answers |
Hi, my wife is in the Philippines and I am getting her a spouse visa to come to my country in Europe, this process could take two or thre...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I had some recent blood work done. It was a full CBC, and everything was normal, except for "Immature Granulocytes Absolute". The Nor...
1 answer |
I have had a lump in my groin about 2 cm big for at least 7 weeks I was showering when I noticed it and it isn't painful, so completely u...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Just a quick question. I had a routine physical a few weeks back. Had all the normal blood work done. Well I have a less than normal WB...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone else get restless legs and hurting legs keeping you up at night? Neuropathy? RLS? What do you do for sleep?
4 answers | 3 comments |
Isn't this the gommunity due to neuropathy pain from keppra?
HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS WITH C LL? JIM WAS DIAGNOSED IN 2005 AT 64. THE DISEASE HAS NOT PROGRESSED, BUT HE HAS HAD TERRIBLE PAIN IN TH...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources