Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By DoosherDude
I was recently in the hospital for severe stomach and chest pains. Blood work shows WBC at 13.1 - x10E3/UL (Range...
By satya17
I have done all the test below. please suggest the severity of the disease and treatment plan. Also suggest any fu...
Ken_PABlankMar 10
By Boston3082
I have noticed two large lymph nodes. one directly under my right jaw...it feels big, like half the size of my thumb...
Ken_PABlankMar 09
By teetee505
I found a lump behind my ear and t move to th base of my skull, I was told it was swollen lymph nodes, do lymph nodes...
Ken_PABlankMar 09
By Synfulreality
For the past week I've had a headache it started out with being one of the worst headaches ever I've been dizzy and l...
17472695 tn?1456995118
By sapphiregirl19
hi, i'm a 13 year old girl, and after having a sore throat for about a week (it's just now getting much better), i be...
By 1234567891056879937486839234834
Hi, I am 18 years old, male. For 2 years now I have had generalized lymphadenopathy. My groin, neck, armpit, one in m...
8107477 tn?1396561241
Ken_PABlankFeb 29
Ken_PABlankFeb 29
chooky01Feb 29
chooky01Feb 29
Ken_PABlankFeb 29
By chooky01
Hi, Every morning for about 6mths, I have had swelling in nodes in my neck, it would usually go down during the day,...
Ken_PABlankFeb 26
By terrazayess
For several months (nearing on a year, actually) I've had a severe decline in health and considering my age (about to...
By CreatureMilk
Well for beginners I'm 20 years old , for the most part healthy. A week from today I had a very painful lymph node be...
17361269 tn?1456020241
By Chucklady
This is not a question but a sharing. In 2005, my husband was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma based upon histo...
By Ritzz94444
I am 21 years old. Recently I got sick and took antibiotics I had a fever and sore throat. I also have a wisdom tooth...
Ken_PABlankFeb 18
jo_e914Feb 18
Ken_PABlankFeb 10
By jo_e914
Hi everyone..I was wondering if someone could help me understand my CT results... The main thing that sticks out t...
Ken_PABlankFeb 18
By Wisdomizer
Wish I could post a picture I feel a lot of annoying pain in my neck best way to relate is a stiffness a lump looks l...
Stacey_13Feb 17
Mariah1999Jul 17, 2015
stumbleineApr 30, 2010
By stumbleine Blank
I'm 22 years old and I've recently noticed a lump that is about 1 cm in diameter under my chin, back towards the neck...
Ken_PABlankFeb 17
By Ritzz94444
I am 21 years old and a health female. Recently I've started to have major anxiety about my health. My wisdom teeth a...
By justinp1984
Hi, I'm a 32 year old male with a question. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed a slight lump when I was massaging my neck d...
Ken_PABlankFeb 10
By Ritzz94444
I found a pea size lump on my right side of neck in between my ear and collar bone but more close to collar bone. It ...
Ken_PABlankFeb 06
Ken_PABlankFeb 06
lovely13Feb 05
Ken_PABlankFeb 05
Ken_PABlankFeb 05
By lovely13
I recently had a CT of my neck done. I have been sick for a year, with swollen lymph nodes for 8 months out of that ...
By odvecchi
I have a single lump on the right side of the neck, just below the hyoid bone. Its there for more than 2 months now ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources