Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
61 - 80 (of 2598) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I tested positive in the US at the Igenex lab for Lyme Disease in 1995 but never received treatment here in Canada...now many years later...
I was recently in the hospital for severe stomach and chest pains. Blood work shows WBC at 13.1 - x10E3/UL (Range: 3.4 - 10.8), Neut...
I have done all the test below. please suggest the severity of the disease and treatment plan. Also suggest any further tests to be do...
I have noticed two large lymph nodes. one directly under my right jaw...it feels big, like half the size of my thumb. The other is dire...
1 answer |
I found a lump behind my ear and t move to th base of my skull, I was told it was swollen lymph nodes, do lymph nodes move? What would be...
1 answer |
For the past week I've had a headache it started out with being one of the worst headaches ever I've been dizzy and light headed with ear...
1 answer |
17472695 tn?1456995118
hi, i'm a 13 year old girl, and after having a sore throat for about a week (it's just now getting much better), i began looking up possi...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, I am 18 years old, male. For 2 years now I have had generalized lymphadenopathy. My groin, neck, armpit, one in my clavicle, but the ...
24 answers | 2 comments |
8107477 tn?1396561241
Hi, Every morning for about 6mths, I have had swelling in nodes in my neck, it would usually go down during the day, and return the next...
6 answers |
For several months (nearing on a year, actually) I've had a severe decline in health and considering my age (about to be 25) that seemed ...
2 answers |
Well for beginners I'm 20 years old , for the most part healthy. A week from today I had a very painful lymph node between my jaw and ear...
17361269 tn?1456020241
This is not a question but a sharing. In 2005, my husband was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma based upon history, physical, blood ...
I am 21 years old. Recently I got sick and took antibiotics I had a fever and sore throat. I also have a wisdom tooth that needs to come ...
Hi everyone..I was wondering if someone could help me understand my CT results... The main thing that sticks out to me is that it says...
3 answers |
Wish I could post a picture I feel a lot of annoying pain in my neck best way to relate is a stiffness a lump looks like a swelled up the...
7 answers |
I'm 22 years old and I've recently noticed a lump that is about 1 cm in diameter under my chin, back towards the neck. It seems to be ro...
3 answers |
I am 21 years old and a health female. Recently I've started to have major anxiety about my health. My wisdom teeth are giving me problem...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 32 year old male with a question. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed a slight lump when I was massaging my neck during a bad tension ...
1 answer |
I found a pea size lump on my right side of neck in between my ear and collar bone but more close to collar bone. It does not hurt when I...
1 answer |
I recently had a CT of my neck done. I have been sick for a year, with swollen lymph nodes for 8 months out of that year. I am confused...
6 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...