Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
61 - 80 (of 2607) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We ended up taking my eldest son to emerg for what we thought might be inhalation issues from painting in a classroom all day with no ven...
20 answers | 5 comments |
I have a small lump on my neck, it is on the right side about halfway up. It is quite small, probably not much bigger than a pea and it f...
30 answers |
2644165 tn?1387247948
I have had some weird things happening in a year. I have seen a ton of doctors... About a year and a half ago, I experienced something s...
27 answers |
Alright, so a little background: about six months ago, I was sitting at my desk in my home office and somehow, I discovered a little rub...
1 answer |
All of this has to fit together somehow. I currently have rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), COPD, and a few othe...
1 answer |
Last 3 -4 months ago i wrote here, That time just i understand from nothing happened to my child. From last months my daughters hip side ...
8 answers | 2 comments |
17395667 tn?1456406053
Other symptoms: itchy face (but idk if it's due to the weather) abdominal swelling Recent Infections: oral thrush 2 weeks ago and I...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Had our appt with the oncologist yesterday. Said to me. Mom I wish I can tell you to leave and never return but that isn't the case. He...
18 answers |
Sir, i have bodypain and headache with join pain. I have done CBC. Results. wbc- 6.1, rbc-5.47, hgb-16.0, Hct-47.3, Mch-29.3, mchc-3...
1 answer |
I tested positive in the US at the Igenex lab for Lyme Disease in 1995 but never received treatment here in Canada...now many years later...
I was recently in the hospital for severe stomach and chest pains. Blood work shows WBC at 13.1 - x10E3/UL (Range: 3.4 - 10.8), Neut...
I have done all the test below. please suggest the severity of the disease and treatment plan. Also suggest any further tests to be do...
I have noticed two large lymph nodes. one directly under my right jaw...it feels big, like half the size of my thumb. The other is dire...
1 answer |
I found a lump behind my ear and t move to th base of my skull, I was told it was swollen lymph nodes, do lymph nodes move? What would be...
1 answer |
For the past week I've had a headache it started out with being one of the worst headaches ever I've been dizzy and light headed with ear...
1 answer |
17472695 tn?1456995118
hi, i'm a 13 year old girl, and after having a sore throat for about a week (it's just now getting much better), i began looking up possi...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I am 18 years old, male. For 2 years now I have had generalized lymphadenopathy. My groin, neck, armpit, one in my clavicle, but the ...
24 answers | 2 comments |
8107477 tn?1396561241
Hi, Every morning for about 6mths, I have had swelling in nodes in my neck, it would usually go down during the day, and return the next...
6 answers |
For several months (nearing on a year, actually) I've had a severe decline in health and considering my age (about to be 25) that seemed ...
2 answers |
Well for beginners I'm 20 years old , for the most part healthy. A week from today I had a very painful lymph node between my jaw and ear...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources