Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
61 - 80 (of 2580) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently had a CT of my neck done. I have been sick for a year, with swollen lymph nodes for 8 months out of that year. I am confused...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I have a single lump on the right side of the neck, just below the hyoid bone. Its there for more than 2 months now and the first Ultras...
My 2 1/2 year old daughter always seems to be sick! She has a cough that will not go away and is always getting fevers! She has had a pea...
2 answers |
I am not sick and have not been in month. Last night I noticed a lump in my groin. Sometimes it's hard to find. I been messing with it s...
Hi. Thanks to anyone that has read this. Within the last year I haven't been feeling right. i going swollen lymph nodes on each side of m...
2 answers |
316189 tn?1193614081
I have had tiny lymph nodes swollen on the sides of my neck for awhile (almost a year now) and they haven't gone away...they are on the r...
3 answers |
Hi everyone I've had 3 lymph nodes in my neck which have been palpable for at least 2 years. My doctor felt them about 2 years ag...
6 answers |
I have a lump on the right side of my neck. I also have 2 others down a little further closer to my shoulder. The whole side of my neck i...
1 answer |
Is leukaemia related to HIV in anyway? I was also wondering if some people could describe their initial symptoms of leukaemia wether it b...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone I've had 3 lymph nodes in my neck which have been palpable for at least 2 years. My doctor felt them about 2 years ag...
I've been having swollen lypmh nodes in my neck in my neck thy are nova labd but in my right ear behind it for a year I've had this . t...
2 answers |
MY 3.5 YEARS OLD GIRL GOT 3 JOINT CERVICAL LYMPH-NODES. SHE IS VERY ACTIVE AND GROWING SMARTLY. SHE HAS NO SPECIFIC SICKNESS. OFTEN SHE G...
46 answers | 5 comments |
I am a 22 year old female and I am a bit concerned. I have had a painful (on and off) lymph node on the left side of my neck by my jaw fo...
I am a 24 years male, and I finished my 6 cycles of ABVD for stage 2A hodgkin's lymphoma in the chest week ago. I've been suffering sinc...
1 answer |
I have some questions regarding non-Hodgkin lymphoma which I truly hope someone could answer, my mother ( 45 year old ) recently had an o...
1 answer |
For the past 5 months i am having painful swollen lymph nodes in the right side of my neck pain in my right shoulder blade i have lost ...
1 answer |
263804 tn?1451104357
I have Lymphoma found Dec 17, 2015. And Petscan report will be released on 29th. What a special christmas to me. But being positive and l...
1 answer |
A little over a year ago, I discovered three small lumps in my neck. I started to get anxious about them, so I decided to go to the doct...
49 answers |
I am a 26 year old young woman that would like som help concerning lymph nodes please. About 7 weeks ago, for a week and a half, I had...
1 answer |
Sir , i m having lymph node in my left neck around supravicular region. Yesterday i did ultrasound sound and the size was 1*0.4*1cm. It i...
8 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources