Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
61 - 80 (of 2704) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 21 years old and a health female. Recently I've started to have major anxiety about my health. My wisdom teeth are giving me problem...
1 answer |
Since about two weeks ago, I started feeling aching in the armpit area (where the breast meets the armpit mainly) and under chin and diff...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I am 23 years old and there has been a lymph node in my neck just below the jaw line that has been enlarged for months or maybe even lo...
I am 23 years old and there has been a lymph node in my neck just below the jaw line that has been enlarged for months or maybe even long...
I have had a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck for around 7 months now, three smaller lymph nodes are swollen on my left si...
So I have had this swollen lump on the left side of my neck for 3 months now. It is hard and fixed, and relatively no pain. It is located...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have had a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck for around 7 months now, three smaller lymph nodes are swollen on my left si...
2 answers |
Hi, I don't know if I have cause to be concerned but I saw my gastroenterologist about 6 months ago for a number of symptoms (heartburn...
1 answer |
19959340 tn?1487375297
Hi there. I haven't been feeling well since January 1st. I have a lot of speculated problems and ideas but nothing has been really conf...
5 answers | 3 comments |
About 1.5 years ago, I noticed a lymph node under the corner of my jaw about 1-1.5cm large, it is moveable. I went to the doctor who said...
1 answer |
My son came home over a week ago with a lymph node under his jaw. Then next day, there was one on the other side, and one under his chin....
1 answer |
I'm 41, male, and about 1 month ago I was purposely checking for lymph nodes for no reason other than a periodic check much like others d...
10 answers |
I am 22 years old and don't smoke and barely drink. I've had an enlarged lymph node on the left side of my neck for a few months now as f...
On Thursday Feb 9, 2017, I took a nap and woke up about an hour later and woke up with a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck....
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've had some strange symptoms which started a month ago. Initially I had aches in my chest which felt muscular. About 2 weeks ago I de...
8 answers | 9 comments |
If you test negative for hiv should you be tested for aids. Why when your pregnant do they test for both or am I just getting this confu...
1 answer |
1702615 tn?1421815848
My immature platelet fraction is 0 compared to normal range of 1-6.3% (LOW) and immature granulocyte absolute is 0.02 compared to a no...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Should I be concerned about lymphoma even if my blood tests came back okay? I've had a swollen lymphnode on the left side of my neck for...
Hello, This all began in October when I thought I had bronchitis so I did a round of antibiotics then. Then at the beginning of Decemb...
I have a small lump on my neck, it is on the right side about halfway up. It is quite small, probably not much bigger than a pea and it f...
30 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources