Aa
A
A
Close

Leukemia & Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

81 - 100 (of 2563) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had swollen lymph nodes in my neck for over a year. I have lost weight and had host of other systems including night sweats, loss of appetite, tiredness, thinning hair. I had a biopsy in December which was inconclusive. I have ha...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 21 year old female from Texas. About 6 months ago I noticed a large ball-like lump on my left groin. It wasn't painful or anything at first until a week later when I wasn't even able to barely touch it without wanting to jump ...
  Posted
I am 16, female, and I have been finding small light brown bruises on my legs. (Less than 20) I have one dime sized on my arm. From what I can tell it's not completely easy bleeding or bruising... My cat scratched me today and I hardly b...
  Posted
I had a blood test 4 weeks ago and my WBC was high. 16.7 - Neutrophils 11323. Went on antibiotics for 10 days and the numbers were worse WBC 20.1 Neutrophils 15055. I have no symptoms - no fevor - pain - fatigue etc.. Under great str...
  Posted
Hi!, 3 days ago I started to feel a lot of pain in my armpits, then I have noticed that I have some little and strange balls in my armpits, inside the skin. I have five of these little balls in my left armpit and three of them of the oth...
  Posted
One year ago diagnosed with fatty liver and enlarged spleen at 13.4cm. Doc didn't seem too concerned, never ordered any additional tests, told me it sometimes happens. Two weeks ago during a regular check up I tell her my spleen still hu...
  Posted
Here is an article on idiopathic splenomegaly, http://archsurg.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/137/1/64, it states that a majority of idiopathic(unknown origin) splenomegaly can be attributed to lymphoma. I have had an enlarged spleen for ...
  Posted
Short story: lymph nodes enlarged throughout body for the last two years. Armpits, behind knees, neck, groin and stomach. I have had many blood test from organ function to HIV, all have come back negative. I have had lymph node biopsy on...
  Posted
Hello! Good day [or evening] to you all! Before I head to my concerns I'd like to mention a bit of my medical history and background (I hope it's helpful): I'm nineteen, female and my lifestyle is fairly active. Last March, I ...
  Posted
My 17 yr old daughter felt a lump on side of neck. Doctor measured it at 1.4cm and ordered an ultrasound. It is hard and rubbery and does not hurt. Ultrasound results state it has grown to 2.6cm x 1.3cm (in 1 month) and has no fatty hilu...
  Posted
I noticed a small lump side of my neck about 6 months ago when I had a really bad head cold. I went to the doc 3 weeks later, she was not concerned at all, but said I can go for an ultrasound because I was really worried. I went for an...
  Posted
I had my port placed on we'd by a general surgeon and had my chemo Friday. My port is directly under the incision so the nurse had to stick the needle right through the incision site causing severe pain and for the glue to unhinge a bit....
  Posted
I have had a swollen lymph node in my axillary for 8 months hasnt changed in size had ultrasound and say they look normal also one swollen in 10o'clock in right breast which is also normal Have found one in left side of neck which again...
  Posted
I believe I have a swollen Parotid Gland. I brushed against my jaw line yesterday while washing my face yesterday and it was tender to the touch right where the 90 degree bend in the jawline where I believe the parotid gland is? I have n...
  Posted
For over a year now I have has a sensation that there is something under my arm like in the pit area. I have on two occasions asked different doctors to feel the area and they state they feel nothing. I now feel like I'm tired more than ...
  Posted
89592 tn?1391278022
I had a CT without contrast done to look at a lung nodule that is staying stable in my RIGHT lung. The nodule (4.5mm) has been stable for a couple of yrs now and considered benign. I also have honeycombing in base of lungs and that...
  Posted
So I've had swollen lymph nodes in my neck and head area for 6-8 months now and there not going away they shrink a lot then get back to bigger size or they get bigger then shrink back to normal size. I can also feel some in my groin but ...
  Posted
Im a 23 year old female. I have extreme itchiness. Ive lost roughly 17 pounds in 4 months, 11% of my body weight. I have several swollen lymph nodes on my body. And I get fevers every night for a few months now. My doctor doesn't seem co...
  Posted
Hey, I am a 21 year old male who is of normal weight and fairly decent health. I recently decided to make some lifestyle changes and just started working out today. I followed a plan that had me do as 3 sets of however many chin-ups I ...
  Posted
Hello. I have one enlarged lymph node on the left side of my neck. it's painless,freely movable and it's not rock hard but I don't know if it's soft or rubbery. anyways I've had it for 3 months now. I've seen 3 hematologists and all of ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources