Aa
A
A
Close

Leukemia & Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

81 - 100 (of 2532) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I'm 22 years old. I have a lymph node on my neck for more than a month now. I can feel it, it's painless and movable. I did an US and the findings were "Bilateral non-specific submandibular lymphadenopathy of benign nature (preser...
fadi1212 | Last answer
I have had an elevated white blood cell count for about 4 months. During this time I have had intermittent left arm pain, jaw pain, chest pain, and upper back pain that basically mimics a heart attack and have had severe anxiety and feel...
Anxious129 | Posted
I have a really painful neck and at times I would feel sharp pains in certain parts of my neck I would think that my lymph nodes are. I felt one tiny rubbery soft node on the left side of my neck , you can't see it at all by looking at i...
Jabii | Posted
Hi For the last two months, I've been experiencing unusual neck pain under my chin - around the salivary gland area which comes and goes and seems to flare up and feel inflamed. I've also had along with this a foul taste/smell from ...
Kerrycat7 | Posted
14776903_tn?1437687992
It's been over a year since I have noticed swollen lymph nodes in my neck (posterior and submandibular chain). At the beginning I thought they are just "shotty" lymph nodes which remained palpable after having infectious mononucleosis in...
emptybroadway | Last answer
Alright I am 19 and for the past 20 months have been dealing with a hodge podge of seemingly endless symptoms. It started with an extreme infection in my hand that cause the tip of my thumb to turn all sorts of nastly colors and discolor...
UnicornsHeal | Last answer
Hello  Last year I was really under pressure and have a big anxiety I was very stressful which made a lymph nodes get swollen in my neck .. it's about a year that it's still swollen . I'm wondering if there is any treatment for it ? How...
Elielika | Last answer
Roughly two years ago a large bump grew seemingly out of nowhere on the back right side of my neck. It was probably the size of a nickel and very noticeable. I joked about growing a 3rd eye. It didn't necessarily hurt, but it was irritat...
JALSFM | Last answer
I am a 20 year old female in good health. I had noticed throughout the pain that I had been feeling some sore-like pain in my groin area. While showering, I felt it and felt a small pea/peanut-sized lump near where I would assume my lymp...
mleann1 | Last answer
I'm 22 years old and I've recently noticed a lump that is about 1 cm in diameter under my chin, back towards the neck. It seems to be round. I first noticed it because my neck felt tender and the ear on that same side ached slightly. ...
stumbleine | Last answer
I've had so many test done for lymphoma ? pet scans the gron area and under my arm pit the pet scan showed activity I came in for a kidney infection and had first a CT scan it show lymp nodes in my stomache then had the pet scan whi...
adamwest34 | Posted
So, for three years I have had a long list of medical problems that were supposedly unexplainable. My Dr for the last three years told me my blood tests were normal, that there was nothing out of the ordinary. Well, when he moved and I w...
Mist33 | Last answer
Ok so I've had a swollen (what ENT are calling) a lymph node under the right side of my chin for about a year, I kept going to the doctor and they kept saying the same calico died lymph node. Anyway this last week it seemed to get bigge...
Pink_roses | Last answer
Husband having trouble breathing especially when laying down, lots of gaging, and trouble swallowing. Been to the Dr several times. Elevated white count, enlarged lymph node in neck, one with black spot. Still 3 weeks until we see the...
Phut | Last answer
So, for three years I have had a long list of medical problems that were supposedly unexplainable. My Dr for the last three years told me my blood tests were normal, that there was nothing out of the ordinary. Well, when he moved and I w...
Mist33 | Posted
Hi, So I found three lumps at the upper left side of my neck. Two months later and several doc visits later, I was sent to the surgeon to remove the biggest one, which was like 3,5*1,5 cm big, almond shaped, soft, movable, non tender...
Kate_611 | Last answer
HI, about six or seven months ago I noticed quite a large lump under my right ear I didn't really pay any attention to it, then about five or six weeks ago I began feeling ill (fatigue, puffy eyes and shortness of breath) and I noticed t...
nicki_xoxo_ | Last answer
Wbc 10.6 mono abs man 1.4 mono man 13% lymph man 17% what does this mean
harch16 | Posted
My 12yr old son had some blood work done in the ER, we were there due to some severe abdominal pain. They found nothing on the Cat-scan and could not explain the pain. After about six hours and vomiting once the pain in stomach did get b...
SCARED307 | Last answer
Hi Everyone, I am very worried and am looking for some advice. 4 weeks ago I discovered a small cervical posterior lymph node on the right side of my neck. It is small and moveable. It has not grown. I have not had any dental or scalp in...
Olena2015 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources