Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
101 - 120 (of 2589) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, I sit here in a very frustrated and fragile state because I cannot get answers. I have bounced through 4 doctors and mul...
2 answers |
My mother (57+ yrs) is under treatment for Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Osteo Arthritis & Osteoporosis. We have recently performed a few...
Hi, I am here again looking for more advice and info. I had 20 rads to the groin in November/December of last year for stage one follicul...
6 answers |
I'm female, 16, and currently taking antibiotics for recent strep throat and am dealing with either a cold or sinuses as well. My period ...
4 answers |
I am a 20 year old female who is growing a little concerned. In late may, I experienced symptoms similar to a bad flu that would not go a...
1 answer |
I know someone who has Leukemia and I really feel upset and lately I have had a hard time talking to him because I feel like crying, this...
2 answers |
For nearly ten years I battled chronic myeloid leukemia until the daily chemotherapy became so toxic that I had to undergo a procedure th...
1 answer |
Ive been reading threads on this site for a couple of months now... but since I havent gotten anywhere with my doctors, I figured Id just...
1 answer |
Ive had all kinds of symptoms over the last few months, i started out feeling really dizzy and short of breath, but that seemed to fade a...
5 answers |
I have had swollen lymph nodes in my neck for over a year. I have lost weight and had host of other systems including night sweats, loss...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 21 year old female from Texas. About 6 months ago I noticed a large ball-like lump on my left groin. It wasn't painful or anyt...
1 answer |
I am 16, female, and I have been finding small light brown bruises on my legs. (Less than 20) I have one dime sized on my arm. From what ...
1 answer |
I had a blood test 4 weeks ago and my WBC was high. 16.7 - Neutrophils 11323. Went on antibiotics for 10 days and the numbers were wors...
3 answers |
Hi!, 3 days ago I started to feel a lot of pain in my armpits, then I have noticed that I have some little and strange balls in my armpit...
One year ago diagnosed with fatty liver and enlarged spleen at 13.4cm. Doc didn't seem too concerned, never ordered any additional tests,...
1 answer |
Here is an article on idiopathic splenomegaly, http://archsurg.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/137/1/64, it states that a majority of idiop...
1 answer |
Short story: lymph nodes enlarged throughout body for the last two years. Armpits, behind knees, neck, groin and stomach. I have had many...
3 answers |
Hello! Good day [or evening] to you all! Before I head to my concerns I'd like to mention a bit of my medical history and background ...
3 answers |
My 17 yr old daughter felt a lump on side of neck. Doctor measured it at 1.4cm and ordered an ultrasound. It is hard and rubbery and does...
6 answers |
I noticed a small lump side of my neck about 6 months ago when I had a really bad head cold. I went to the doc 3 weeks later, she was no...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources