Aa
A
A
Close
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.
101 - 120 (of 2605) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have some questions regarding non-Hodgkin lymphoma which I truly hope someone could answer, my mother ( 45 year old ) recently had an o...
1 answer |
For the past 5 months i am having painful swollen lymph nodes in the right side of my neck pain in my right shoulder blade i have lost ...
1 answer |
263804 tn?1451104357
I have Lymphoma found Dec 17, 2015. And Petscan report will be released on 29th. What a special christmas to me. But being positive and l...
1 answer |
A little over a year ago, I discovered three small lumps in my neck. I started to get anxious about them, so I decided to go to the doct...
48 answers |
I am a 26 year old young woman that would like som help concerning lymph nodes please. About 7 weeks ago, for a week and a half, I had...
1 answer |
Sir , i m having lymph node in my left neck around supravicular region. Yesterday i did ultrasound sound and the size was 1*0.4*1cm. It i...
8 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter has .36 segmenter and .61lymphocyte what does it means? Please help I'm worried of her.
1 answer |
16604859 tn?1449588333
I have CLL and just finished chemo in Sept 2015. My white count is still low 2.7 and just found out that I have a nodule on my lung that ...
1 answer |
1544019 tn?1318508126
Hello, all! I haven't posted to MedHelp in years. And I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. But it's worth a try because I...
4 answers |
I guess I just need to vent, I apologize if thats frowned upon but I must. Im PISSED! Im tired of being scared, its exhausting. I natural...
11 answers | 4 comments |
Hello, it is not periodic fever syndrome, uri and chronic colds do not come with it. Even though his lungs sound clear, doesn't have whoo...
1 answer |
Hi, This seems to be a somewhat common post, but I haven't yet seen any conclusion to these type of symptoms. Basically the situation i...
10 answers | 1 comment |
The cough is getting worse. He is really starting to look ill. Wed we go to this additional doctor in philly. Faxed bloodwork to a pediat...
3 answers |
I was recently told that my white blood cell count is high. My mouth is swollen and has been for months. I am waiting for my blood resu...
1 answer |
We have discovered mulitple enlarged lymph nodes on my 2 year old son, with some the size of a pea. He is having alot of episodes of seve...
13 answers |
My 8 year old has had 24 colds in 13 months. We started seeing an immunologist because I have thought he is immune compromised. His blo...
31 answers |
About 4 months ago I noticed a little bit of swelling on the back side of my neck. Then two weeks later swelling in my armpits, chest, st...
Hi everyone, I sit here in a very frustrated and fragile state because I cannot get answers. I have bounced through 4 doctors and mul...
2 answers |
My mother (57+ yrs) is under treatment for Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Osteo Arthritis & Osteoporosis. We have recently performed a few...
Hi, I am here again looking for more advice and info. I had 20 rads to the groin in November/December of last year for stage one follicul...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources