Aa
A
A
Close

Leukemia Forum

Questions in the Leukemia forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding all Leukemia and Lymphoma issues such as ALL, AML, CLL, CML, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness and weight loss.

1 - 20 (of 29) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, and thank you in advance. 26 y/o male. I've had a headache and fatigue/cloudiness for around 2 weeks. It comes and goes, and occasionally feels as though it's on just the one side of my head, but also occasionally moves to other p...
jterwin | Last answer
Thank you for taking the time to review my question. My daughter just turned 17. Its been a rough winter health wise. She had pneumonia in November 2011. They did a complete cbc with diff at that time, along with westergren, and mono tes...
momtotwinsplus1 | Last answer
1347273_tn?1317630738
I have had a problem with a surgical belly button healing. I had emergency surgery on 24th October 2011 done laproscopic with three wound sites. The other tow sites healed but my belly button healed. I had swabs taken which showed colifo...
irishgirl1980 | Last answer
Hello i am a 23 yr old female that has just had a 11.3 white blood count is this a sign of cancer? please respond quickly im very worried.
poseysar1 | Last answer
I have been feeling all of these symptoms for about 4 months now and they have gradually gotten worse. Lightheadedness (constant), brain fog (constant), Dry mouth, no appetite, 20 pounds off since May, occasional night sweats, Chest wall...
Violetlizz | Last answer
My sister has bruising all over her legs and her arms that came out of no where and are very large and very dark. A couple of them felt like they had a bump in the middle. She went to doctor they did blood tests and told her nothing i am...
Ally071 | Last answer
My husband is a Vietnam Veteran diagnosed last November with MDS by VA doctors. Is MDS cancer? Is there an association with Agent Orange which contains benzene?
cindy1040 | Last answer
Hi, My dad is 65 year old with diabetic history of 20 years. He is diagnosed with AML (Accute Myleoid Leukemia) M-7 (Accute Megakaryoblastic leukemia) with 33% blasts in blood smear. Doctor suggested aggressive chemotherapy on h...
cbabum | Last answer
695601_tn?1310912819
Hello there. My friend has bruising all over her. She got her bone marrow tested and got a ton of blood test. She was hospitalized for three days, doing test after test after test. Of course they didnt end up finding anything. When she t...
horseluver92 | Last answer
hi there,amj ust wondering if anybody has chronic myeloid lukeamia?I was diagnosed last year and was immediatley put on gleevec 400mg/day.At my last consult my metabolic stats had risen,hence blood tests to determine if the gleevec is no...
eithne01 | Last answer
Dear Sir, Could you give me the median survival in elderly,over 60 acute lymphoblastic leukemia?I am getting different data while researching on internet.Also,I need to know overall survival in this group in early 80's.I have trie...
ken59 | Last answer
my daughter has been ill since oct-random fevers, sickness, pallor, tiredness. She was admitted to hospital in november with abnormal blood counts. Her neutrophils were very low 0.3 and her platelets low.The doctors told us either leukem...
jocro37 | Last answer
Dear Dr. Could you please give me the median survival for elderly,over 60 acute lymphoblastic leukemia today?I also need to know what survival in this group was in early 80's.I am having trouble finding data dating back then eve...
ken59 | Last answer
Hello, I recently went to the doctor for some minor issues I was having - dizziness, some night sweats (not all the time though, just a couple times a month), hair loss, inability to gain weight. Basically, all of my symptoms are rea...
rrg155 | Last answer
My college age daughter called me a few weeks ago to explain a strange happening. The previous night she was at a party and her nose just started bleeding spontaneously. She had to leave the party and it took about 15 minutes to stop i...
trish148 | Last answer
I suffer from mainly low body temperature, joint aches and pains which started two weeks ago (sore kneeds, elbows, wrists), cold intolerance, dry mouth, frequent urination, insomnia and depression. The joint pains worry me as I have been...
meena78 | Last answer
In September 2006 my daughter was diagnosed with ALL. Her therapy went well and she went into remission two months later. Glad to say the Cancer hasn't poked its ugly face out again. My daughter was 4 years old at the time of diagnosis. ...
edhdz1982 | Last answer
I am a 48 y.o female who was being tested for signs and symptoms of hyperparathyroidism. I had several repeat blood tests that came back with elevated calcium and protein but normal PTH. My physician ordered a 24 hour urine and additio...
phelpsda | Last answer
I would love if a Doctor could answer this question: Recently (over the past two months) these symptoms have came up: - Feeling like hands are colder than rest of body (when I touch anywhere else it feels warmer) - Tiredness (coul...
planesrfun | Last answer
I am a 49 year old female that has hairy cell leukemia. After 10 platelet and 10 red blood transfusions along with 5 days chemo I have insane itching. It started in my hair now it's my ears neck and back. I was given IV steroids and IV z...
nebula413 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now