Aa
A
A
Close

Leukemia Forum

Questions in the Leukemia forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding all Leukemia and Lymphoma issues such as ALL, AML, CLL, CML, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness and weight loss.

21 - 40 (of 29) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am currently in remission from AML. I have been told that usually a person will relaps within two years of being diagnosed, and also the chemo treatments will not work anymore. How true is this? thanks ashley
ashley77738 | Last answer
18954_tn?1314301717
Hi, My nephew has been diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and from everything I have read the prognosis does not appear to be too good. Is there anything that might be done to help him? Are there any Clinical Trials in which ...
Pam | Last answer
My 4 year old daughter has the following "off range" parameters. MCV 70 (low) Normal Range (78-102) MCH 20,8 (low) Normal Range (27-35) RDW 18,5 (high) Normal Range (11-14) HGB 10,1 (low) Normal Range (12-16) HCT 34 (low) Normal R...
scarlet27 | Last answer
1139187_tn?1355710247
My symptoms are fatigue, back pain, ear ringing. Had every test known to mankind. All negative except the protein synthesis with electrofusion, they are doing a bone marrow check in weds. Everything else was fine.. Full blood and sm...
Brucergoldberg | Last answer
987242_tn?1335494370
I suffer from many symptoms that point to leukemia, but I would like to know what else could be causing these. My main issue is bone pain that is starting to bother with my life. I told my doctor about it when it first started and she t...
Sillygurl21 | Last answer
Would a low (significantly outside the normal range) lymphocyte% count be consistent with Polycythemia vera? The Lymphocyte Abs number is low normal. Any insights would be appreciated.
ny1968 | Last answer
1374347_tn?1279166992
Sorry wanted the post together! Our daughter has been diagnosed with a large ASD, hiatal hernia, and now ulcers with inflammation. They have run biopsies and allergy testing and nothing is coming up for why she has these ulcers. They'...
Heathmcmi | Last answer
I've had a dry, non-productive cough, low-grade temp., and chills for about five weeks now. I've also been feeling extremely tired and physically fatigued, and for the past two weeks or so my knees, ankles, and jaw (I have TMJ, but it's ...
SKH17 | Last answer
1374347_tn?1279166992
Our daughter has been diagnosed with a large ASD, hiatal hernia, and now ulcers with inflammation. They have run biopsies and allergy testing and nothing is coming up for why she has these ulcers. They're found in the duodenum and large ...
Heathmcmi | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now