Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
1 - 20 (of 5538) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear all, My father , 60 yo underwent Living donor liver transplant one year back due to autoimmune and hep e but cryptic reason. Six ...
Recently I had routine labs drawn. When I received the results my Alk Phosphate was elevated at 246. My PCP followed up by ordering a G...
Hi all. Im a 33 year old female, no health issues. Over the last 10 years i have being a heavy drinker. Drinking every night around 6-8 c...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi All, I have heigh ALT = 99 and AST = 55 and my triglycerides is 229. I know its above the normal range. Is it dangerous Level?. I ...
I just had some blood work done and am concerned about my Billirubin count. Total bilirubin 2.3, direct .3 so indirect was 2.0. What does...
Dear All, Please note my report:- Liver Function Test-serum Liver Function Tests Ref S.Total Bilirubin 1.08 mg/dl .2...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I just got some blood test readings back, and I wanted to see if there was anything that should concern me about my liver health or if it...
1 answer |
My GGT (gamma glutamyl transferase) is 388. What could cause this? I do not drink alcohol and do not smoke. A few weeks ago I had some st...
9 answers |
Hello, For the past couple of weeks I've been experiencing a pain/stiffness around my lower rib(s), on the right hand side. The pain i...
3 answers |
Hello, I'm hoping someone has had the same symptoms as me because doctors and gastro can figure what is wrong with me. So for 9 month...
Hello My SGPT is 67. What is the danger level of SGPT. How to reduce SGPT. Will yoga fruitful for reducing the SGPT. WHat should be the b...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have being monitoring several liver hemangiomas sinde 2002 . Never had any symptons.. but after i had my third child they started to...
1 answer |
19383564 tn?1477513584
Please give your thanks to Dee1956, your Community Leader in Liver Disorders for 3 years! Thank you for all you do.
1 answer |
Dear Sir, My Brother's blood result the level of SGOT(AST) is 113 and SGPT(ALT) is 146. Now he started homeopathy treatment. he is 32 ye...
1 answer |
i don't know about jaundice or other diseases as per concern with friends and family they told me your eyes are all yellow for this i gav...
1 answer |
SGOT 192 SGPT 156 but on medication and have stopped acohol totally can suggest is my condition serious
1 answer |
Hi there could anyone please tell me what your liver Function test is meant to be because I'm not sure if mine Is to high
1 answer |
Hi there could anyone please tell me what your liver Function test is meant to be because I'm not sure if mine Is to high
1 answer |
I'M SMOKER (10 STICKS) AND CONSUME BEER VERY FREQUENTLY. (WEEKLY 20 CANS 325ML) MY RECENT BLOOD TEST REPORT, SEEM SERIOUS. SHALL I PROCE...
1 answer |
Hello all, I'm 32, female. I went to the ER with bloody bm, right side pain, and swollen eye lids. no test were done other than blood. I...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
5986700 tn?1380794980
Blank
spider6 commented on Failed.
Dec 02
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank
Dee1956 Meegy 172 days!! Coincidenc... Comment
Dec 01