Aa
A
A
Close
Liver Disorders Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.
1 - 20 (of 5642) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
No response to my question on the general forum. I’m 5 days out from exposure I have a concern about. I took about 2.5 grams a day of a...
Hi everyone: On allopurinol for many years. Had high enzymes in 2011 that went away within 6 months. Wasn't compliant with my allopur...
Hey do you all think I am having liver failure my right arm is bruising and this is my first bruise do you think my liver is starting to ...
Hi, I am 27 years old man. A week ago I had sudden rash and itch all over my body. Next day I started taking Zyrtec. Itch stopped but ras...
I'm a 59 y/o female that recently had some liver blood work done. My GGT, AST, and ALT were all elevated. GGT was 55, AST 39 and ALT 43. ...
, good afternoon team, I am tense with regards to my health issue, as I have medical test within 10 days. I have fatty liver grade ...
My liver enzymes are high for the first time ever. I am a 49 year old female. I am overweight but losing weight at the rate of about 1 ...
Ultrasound showed, gall bladder, kidneys, pancreas, spleen and liver normal in size. No dilatation of the common bile duct. Liver has...
Hi, I am a 50 yo white female. The last time I had alcohol was one glass of wine nearly 2 years ago, and even before that I only had five...
4 answers | 1 comment
I am 28 male and i have done my liver functioning test yesterday and my SGOT is 127 U/L and SGPT is 60 U/L. I never consumed alcohol in m...
I'm a 25 year old female, mom of 3. With my last pregnancy in January, I was diagnosed with cholestasis of pregnancy via blood tests. The...
hey! so i'm sandra. i'm 23 years old. so like a lot of teenagers, i did a LOT of heavy drinking. no drugs or anything but i'd have 7-8 d...
Hi can anyone answer this question, if you have a mutation strain of hepatitis b either basal core or precore can you ever lose this stra...
I was diagnoised (FINALLY!!!) with a giant liver hemangioma after 5yrs of going to the doctor. My GI doctor said to just continue monitor...
83 answers | 5 comments
  Mymyi,    Mymyi
I had a liver biopsy with a needle done 2 days ago. Had some pain at the hospital and they gave me some meds and felt fine. Yesterday i s...
1 answer
  fntn
I am a 39 year old female. I had my gallbladder removed in 2007 and had Roux-en-y gastric bypass in 2010. I have had a few CT scans ove...
I had high liver enzymes . How long can i take milk thistle supplements? Been taking since january this year . How long could i take. I...
Occasionally I feel a pain/discomfort in the upper right quadrant of my abdomen, 'behind' my ribcage where my liver would be. I am a mode...
I recently had hepatitis E and it was cured but my sgpt and bluribin is not getting controlled. My blood reports are all fine even gall b...
Hi all, recently went for a general blood screening. everything is normal except for choloresterol and liver function was shocked that m...
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on meegWpaw's status
Nov 17
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on ActingBrandNew's status
Nov 16
406584 tn?1399591666